The GTPlanet world map 04/16/2014 update

  • Thread starter Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 1,455 comments
  • 171,208 views
Biggs.jpg


England reporting in
 
America.....Illinois
 
Great idea!
Anyways, add Taiwan
 
Floriduh here.
 
Great idea UnoMOTO 👍

+1 for Finland



MadMax
 
Rhode Island, USA.
 
St. Lucia here. It's in the Caribbean but you can't see it on that world map, lol. It's to the left of Barbados. LOVE this thread by the way.
 
Rhode Island, USA.
First of your kind! 👍


St. Lucia here. It's in the Caribbean but you can't see it on that world map, lol. It's to the left of Barbados. LOVE this thread by the way.

I SEE your point, so as not to make you feel left out, I have added text and leaders to put you on the map.

 
UnoMOTO, can you say, in numbers, how many people there are on this map by country (or state in USA, Canada and Australia)?
 
UnoMOTO, can you say, in numbers, how many people there are on this map by country (or state in USA, Canada and Australia)?

Perhaps he could just post the numbers underneath the map in his post.
 
UnoMOTO, can you say, in numbers, how many people there are on this map by country (or state in USA, Canada and Australia)?

I will be posting the count you see below every few weeks.

Perhaps he could just post the numbers underneath the map in his post.

Reposting the numbers that often I don't think is necessary.


 
uh, Brian? Columbia is a district in the US. Colombia is a country.
 
Nice idea for a thread.

Also, one more user from Perth, Western Australia. :)
 
I will be posting the count you see below every few weeks.
Reposting the numbers that often I don't think is necessary.

I was actually saying just the total for the US, Canada, and Australia since they are split into states/territories, since that's what she suggested. Course, your idea works perfectly!
 
Chile, greetings to everyone, saludos a todos los de habla hispana. gt5 coming....
 
Florida, United States. Already a lot of us, we should all get together sometime ha ha.
 
Yeah, I'm surprised how many Floridians there are!
 
Chile, greetings to everyone, saludos a todos los de habla hispana. gt5 coming....

Nice...I like the new ones to color in!
 
Checking in from Houston, Texas, USA. More specifically, the suburb of Katy.
 
Back