The GTPlanet world map 04/16/2014 update

  • Thread starter Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 1,455 comments
  • 171,266 views
Washington!

No, not D.C., the STATE of Washington 👍
 
So many member we have, all over the world... except Africa.
We have no members from Africa?!! makes me sadden.
 
There is members from Egypt and many from South Africa, but they don't visit the Rumble Strip.

As for Brazil, there at least 5 or 6 active members, but the map is showing just me. :indiff:
 
Actually it's showing me too.
 
Yeah dude, ;) but there's VictorNavorsky, fasj6418 and Ramosis as regular visitors too.
 
No Utah?! Well I'm from Utah but have lived in Minnesota for 6 months. You decide what to fill in.
 
Here's another one from Frankfurt, Germany.
 
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Color change!
NEW
No Utah?! Well I'm from Utah but have lived in Minnesota for 6 months. You decide what to fill in.
I will stick with your current home.
Here's another one from Frankfurt, Germany.
Color change!

gtpv3small.png



It's been some time since I posted the details.

charto.png
 
Only a couple hundred so far. I would have thought we would have at least 2-3 times that by now.

BTW I think this is an awesome idea.
 
I like the new Format Brain. 👍
 
+1 color. IL. don't look at my location, moving back to IL in less than a month
 
Florida, USA here
 
Would there ever be a way to list all members by name from the different places?
 
I'm sure you could go back through the thread and do it yourself if you really want it done...
 
Put one for Nicaragua *snorts powder rapidly*:yuck:
 
You can put an new country to your list.

calling from Switzerland. :)
 
Lisbon, Portugal
 
United Arab Emirates!!... even though im from pakistan.. :indiff:
 
Back