The GTPlanet world map 04/16/2014 update

  • Thread starter Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 1,455 comments
  • 171,249 views
the home of the beautiful girls, Brazil !
 
Put one down for NORWAY for me:)
 
The Netherlands, NOT the land of pot

British Columbia,Canada here...Home of the Worlds best pot...So I'm told!...:sly:
 
Pittsburgh, PA
 
Would it be possible to automatically intergrate your location from your profile onto an automated map and have that on the homepage? Like when I select the GB flag on my profile, it will show up with my name on a GTP map??
 
Would say UK, but colouring says England.
 
As far as I'm aware, I'm the only GTP member from Jersey in the Channel Islands. In which case, this dot is me!



Hello! :D
 
As far as I'm aware, I'm the only GTP member from Jersey in the Channel Islands. In which case, this dot is me!

I noticed when changing my flag that jersey s on the list, but other channel islands aren't.
 
Damn right! Keep the donkeys out! :lol:
 
Hey, crapaud to you. ;) You're not a Guern in exile are you?
 
No, I just summer holidayed in Guernsey. I did visit Jersey's zoo.
 
Well, I'm not really a 'bean' as I moved here from the UK in 2003. My daughter is tho'. :)
 
I went to Jersey once...it was closed.
 
Must have been a Sunday. ;)
 
Back