The GTPlanet world map 04/16/2014 update

  • Thread starter Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 1,455 comments
  • 171,235 views
Maryland, United States

This is a pretty cool map thing. I meant to post here a few months ago, and forgot. :p
 
Sydney, Australia!

Great Idea, by the way :)
 
Is there any realistic way for this to become updated again? I'd really like to see the updated version as right now to me at least there's little point in posting due to lack of updates. :(
 
The 2010 Winter Olympics host city
Vancouver, BC, Canada 👍
 
:tup:Pennsylvania with some home-made pumpkin pie
 
California likes GTP!!!
 
TB,

Do you think you will try to get it going again? If not I might have some time to start the counting over. :scared:
 
TB,

Do you think you will try to get it going again? If not I might have some time to start the counting over. :scared:

Maybe a couple of us could assign ourselves certain pages like 1-10, 11-20 etc to bring it back up to date?
 
Ok, I'm here at Canberra, australia
 
Hahaha I love how Texas and California are the only states from the US that actually have people. :P
 
Maybe a couple of us could assign ourselves certain pages like 1-10, 11-20 etc to bring it back up to date?
I could do that, if anyone else did as well. :)
 
Philippines! :D
 
When I move to Thailand can I have my name there instead of just a colour? I'm sure it'll only be me from there.

6625968017_b1a0bc8701.jpg
 
Looks like you were drunk when you wrote your name on that map.
Or you used MS Paint :p
 
MS Paint. My favourite programme. Ever.
 
When I move to Thailand can I have my name there instead of just a colour? I'm sure it'll only be me from there.

6625968017_b1a0bc8701.jpg

That's Myanmar.
 
Whooops.... Mrs Shem just said "No! That's Burma!" Let me fix that. :dunce:

Peter, you're right. It's the one that looks like an Elephant apparently.

EDIT:
6627251875_d5783ccdf7_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
I should've posted this 2 years ago but

Clermont, FL
 
Allen, Texas, United States, World, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe.

I think I pretty much summed it up. :p
 
Back