The GTPlanet world map 04/16/2014 update

• Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 1,455 comments
I'm in Florida. I know Pupik, LSX, Loon, and Giancarlo are in Florida as well, and I'm sure there's more, but I can't recall any other names.

TB
Shouldn't it be 1-10 is blue as 0 is white? ;)

I just won't leave you alone, will I?

hitler_army_baby_pic.JPG

Now that we have territories broken down, how should we handle the scale? For example, I now have enough members in the US to change the color of all the states within the country. Or would you like the scale to change only when the threshold is reached within each state?

[Minnesota Accent] Minnesota is in the house[/Minnesota Accent]

There are a couple more roaming around that I know of.

:lol: Now with provinces, states and districts?

Though I live in the grand Lisbon area, this is considered to be part of Setubal District. So yeah, you can mark Setubal District in that map, please.

With the monster that this has become, I needed to find a better detailed map. First post has been updated. By all means, if you see anything not marked that should, please let me know.

Thanks,
Brian

With the monster that this has become, I needed to find a better detailed map. First post has been updated. By all means, if you see anything not marked that should, please let me know.

Thanks,
Brian

Love the new map! Much more detailed and Slovenia has the right shape.
Hurray

Mad props to UnoMOTO! This sounds like a lot of work. :ill:

Also, I'm pledging my allegiance to Washington State.

UnoMOTO, I recommend Google My Maps for this project - it will make it much simpler for you to keep track of everything, and the map will be interactive and a lot more interesting and interactive. :)

I do see the possibilities in Google. Things have evolved very quickly as it is, so maybe I can add this in the future. Thanks

Back