The GTPlanet world map 04/16/2014 update

• Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 1,455 comments
another wet queenslander here.

its raining as to why we're wet, most rainfall we have seen in 100 years, but it wasn't hard, 50 of those years we had where in a drought

RUI
If you look at it upside down ;)

:lol: I got distracted. I'm always mixing up above and under, because of the Portuguese word "em baixo" that is quite similar do above, though it means under. :boggled:

On some of the smaller countries I will go ahead and fill the entire border in even if the map has the separations. I think esthetically the result is better. I have also paid tribute to Jordan the site owner by getting a unique color to signify where it all started in the great state of Kentucky.

The money is currently on the state of Florida to cross the first scale threshold.

Also updated on the first page.

Good call on the small countries. Can I suggest lowering down the colour legend, otherwise I think the map will be evaded by a "blue colour syndrome"

Good call on the small countries. Can I suggest lowering down the colour legend, otherwise I think the map will be evaded by a "blue colour syndrome"

While I don't expect anything near the 100k membership posting in here. This thread could last many years as new members sign in. I actually think the scale might be too low after a few months of posting.

With a late surge from England, they are tied at 9 with Florida for the first color change.

You got a database going on with this? I really hope you're not just keeping a list on a piece of paper. :)

I think you should go through everybody's profile, heck with us having to post for you!!!

(Kidding. I wouldn't wish that on anybody!)

Myself and Dac_Xint are from Hong Kong which is technically China so you can get that big piece of land in the East coloured in.

I am from a small village "Prisdorf" in Germany.
Just moved there a few months ago...Originally I am from "Hamburg"(!)..maybe known to some of you...

For some reason you decided to color all of Argentina, except you missed the triangle on the bottom right, Tierra del Fuego. :P

Oregon; Or-again (NOT 'Orygun' cause thats retarded), USA. You know, the one above California?!?! I know of two other Oregonians that haven't checked in yet.

Jerome

You got a database going on with this? I really hope you're not just keeping a list on a piece of paper. :)

I think you should go through everybody's profile, heck with us having to post for you!!!

Excel is my friend. Since you mention profiles, I am only going for active members which may in reality only be a few thousand or I would just start adding up the members I know or have known. It's like our own little GTP census. If you don't post you will not be counted.

For some reason you decided to color all of Argentina, except you missed the triangle on the bottom right, Tierra del Fuego. :P

Thanks 👍

you forgot france, first page above

Sorry, I am blind. What post number are you refering?

England wins the first to red compitition!

Back