The GTPlanet world map 04/16/2014 update

  • Thread starter Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 1,455 comments
  • 171,230 views
Stirum North Dakota. Population 21.
 
Last edited:
@Jordan when will the map be updated ?

Jordan doesn't update the map. That would be UnoMOTO or the mods that has that duty. Just FYI.
 
TB
I took the thread over but @Daniel has done the last few updates for me.

Thank you updating us with said info, kind sir.
 
Jordan doesn't update the map. That would be UnoMOTO or the mods that has that duty. Just FYI.
Its amazing how much my life has changed since I created the thread. I could not imagine finding the time now to keep up with it.
 
Still not on the map. Austria! Come on, its not that small!
Yes it is.

Deal_With_It91.jpg


:D
 
Washington State for me
 
Texas
 
LIVING IN SWITZERLAND ! BUT COME FROM BRAZIL !!!
 
Back