The GTPlanet world map 04/16/2014 update

  • Thread starter Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 1,455 comments
  • 171,241 views
There's no point of saying where I live since it's too small anyway and no one will ever notice that...

it's a place called bahrain.....google it up...:P
 
Porto, Portugal!
(I'm surprised there are more Portuguese than Spanish in GTPlanet)
 
Last edited:
Portugal. :cheers:

Althoug I'm living in Germany ATM.
 
Please update the map. More than a year and a half ago i mean.
 
It does take a while to do so and I don't know if I've still got the file after having completely reinstalling everything on my computer when upgrading to W10.

I'll see what I can do in November.
 
Remind me, is this map where you live or where you are from?
 
It's supposed to be the "place you currently call home" as per the OP. That will mean lots of changes whenever somebody moves though.
 
Italian here!
 
From Russia with love :)
 
Michigan.
 
The Gem State.
 
Just because I want to see the color changed from ichigan blue.

OHIO
 
Marlton, New Jersey
 
Last edited:
Back