The GTPlanet world map 04/16/2014 update

• Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 1,455 comments
Just put a special symbol for Jordan in the middle of Kentucky, and leave the rest the right color, if possible. If you know what part of Kentucky he lives, even better.

BTW, where's all the Massachusettsians? I know I've seen em around.

The medal count

USA...57
England...17
Australia...16

Total members accounted for...146

I'm surprised that only two Canadian provinces have been counted... You'd think that there would be a few more from an English-speaking country.

I'm surprised it's been days since we've had a post...You'd think that more members would have jumped in by now.

I hope this thread doesn't fall in the depths of unread posts, never to be seen again.

I'm not a fan of bumping, so there is a chance of that. A good thread does have to stand on its own two feet. If it doesn't last, then it just wasn't meant to be.

I'm surprised that only two Canadian provinces have been counted... You'd think that there would be a few more from an English-speaking country.

I know for a fact there are some GTPers in Montréal and numerous others in Alberta.

Since I haven’t had much updating to do, I cleaned the map of all lines that wouldn’t be used in the future. The result is much cleaner. Only Australia, Canada and the United States will be left divided. To make sure that I don’t unjustly recognize them, I will change the country color as we go along. Hopefully, these changes will make for a more visually interesting map.

I don't like bumping that much either but, for a thread like this it should be stickey'd and would be nice if it was a required first post for all new registering members. This is a very informative thread that is worth of always being on the top. Nice job to the creator of said thread.

Another one from Washington State USA. I've been living in Seattle since 1996 - and for now I don't plan on moving away.

Hmm... only USA Canada and Australia will be divided by states? - Iceland and Greenland are still divided.

Back