the guess that car game!

  • Thread starter Thread starter skylineGTR_guy
  • 1,016 comments
  • 26,073 views
ok heres one!
 

Attachments

  • part.jpg
    part.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 134
Honda/Acura NSX.

Do you want the name of the actual car or just the stock name?
 
Stock name; they weren't supposed to be modified anyway. Your turn.
 
Okay. Here's an easy one:

Name the specific car.
 

Attachments

  • ruf.rgt.1.jpg
    ruf.rgt.1.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 124
I always get on here too damn late. :irked:
 
Porsche (996) GT3?
 
Ruf RGT.
 
Oh well. I was looking for the tuner, but you guys got it. Skyline, your turn.

Do you guys want to guess the tuner?
 

Attachments

  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 161
Originally posted by M5Power
Your turn. Make it so I'll get it on my first try.

You better.
 
Originally posted by M5Power
Muira.

Close enough, i guess. Hoping your keyboard slipped, it's actually Miura. :p

Your turn.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
Close enough, i guess. Hoping your keyboard slipped, it's actually Miura. :p

Your turn.

As if I give a damn; I don't like Lamborghini.

163103-auto-resized200.gif


^
 
I know that one, but i'll wait to see if someone else does.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
I know that one, but i'll wait to see if someone else does.

I'll only give it to you if you add 'convertible' at the end.
 
Originally posted by M5Power
I'll only give it to you if you add 'convertible' at the end.

You mean they made coupes as well?
 
It's a Buick Reatta Convertible.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
You mean they made coupes as well?

W00t! The coupe was by far more popular (as in, like 600% more popular since they sold like 90 convertibles).
 
And with this, i shall go to bed once someone finds it.
 

Attachments

  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 123
Back