the guess that car game!

  • Thread starter Thread starter skylineGTR_guy
  • 1,016 comments
  • 26,073 views
.....give us a hint or you'll never get to sleep


a civic with a body kit?.....you can make a civic look like ANY car..
 
It was available as a used car in GT2?
 
Whatever it is, it's got a screwed-up rear camber!
 
Wouldn't have a clue.
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Wouldn't have a clue.

Fiat 500R?

Yeah, I saw that edit SGG.
 
Good god, nobody remembers that car from GT2? Under the used section over at Subaru?
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
Good god, nobody remembers that car from GT2? Under the used section over at Subaru?
Oh, I know what it is. But I like my guesses better - plus you have to stay up later.

Legacy wagon?
 
Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
:odd: why do you hate me?

is it a VW?

:odd:

Never said i hated you... someone's got a bit of paranoia going on...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
:odd:

Never said i hated you... someone's got a bit of paranoia going on...

But you hate everything!!
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
Subaru 360?

👍

So it's off to StevieMo to choose a car. Good night everyone!
 
Stevie got it, but I'll guess again anyway.

Impreza 2.5RS?
 
Subaru "This car is really crappy"?
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
:odd:

Never said i hated you... someone's got a bit of paranoia going on...

no I meant you hate me by making me frustrated that I can't guess :lol: now i have to find my playstation.....

:eek: holy crap! it's raining hard as hell!....bad lightning too..arizona has these weird thunderstorms that rain hard and are real loud but only last for 2 mins and it's still about 100....
 
...
 

Attachments

  • apu.jpg
    apu.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 120
Bah, I shouldn't have said that - it's past my bedtime and I can't post another. Assuming I'm right, DtV can go. Or Skyline GTR Guy.
 
Mercedes SLR?
Seems wrong but I'm taking a guess.
 
(waiting to see if TsLeng is right...)

Look at that camber on the Sube. It looks so funny. Like something Doug would drive to school. ;)
I wouldn't mind having one if I could cause they are cool.
 
Dude, Chris, you're not going to be able to respond for three weeks. You're dum. DUM!

- Ford Falcon Wagon
- Citroen Xsara
- Fiat Seicento
- Nissan Micra?
- Old crap car.
 
"Old crap car" looks to be a Deusenberg or a Rolls Royce.
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
"Old crap car" looks to be a Deusenberg or a Rolls Royce.

I stick by my term. Chris is on a three-week computerless vacation so will not be checking up on this. I don't even think he correctly guessed Skyline GTR Guy's.
 
Back