The Hell - Also known as Vettel Challenge...

  • Thread starter Thread starter DuckBrazil
  • 47 comments
  • 4,441 views
Messages
164
Messages
PatoRodrigues
Do you guys have already passed this challenge? I started tonight, finally reaching te A-Spec Level 30.

Looks hard, made 1:05 in first lap of Monza. :dopey:

Hope i can get it. Play with a DS3. And discovered that Sensitivity 7 sucks. Use 5, or 4. Lots of players push the analogic to the limit, and the Sens. 5 helps in that sense.

Wish me good luck. Fighting for the Carbon X1 and those 4.000.000 Cr.!
 
Bronze is easy... anything else with a DS3 is hard
 
TeddyBear-420
Bronze is easy... anything else with a DS3 is hard

I only managed bronze with ds3.

Had to stop trying for silver before I broke my ps3 in anger lol.
 
Why doing this challenge with a wheel is easier?

He improves cornering and braking???????
 
Took me ages on this one too. Also with DS3 :)
It really does help to have steering sensitivity 7. With other cars, they usually physically can't do it. Might as well take advantage with the X1
Also: You really don't NEED a wheel. If you're a fan of doing things hundreds of times, DS3 will serve you well. I managed my bronzes in automatic too, so if the crazy turns are too much let the game do them for you :sly:
 
Bronze with 6axis, bought a DFGT and can't believe the amount of ffb this car generates, especially on the Ring GP track. Okay, so I'm still a wheel noob, but wondering how this can ever be easier/faster.
 
I've got Bronze in the Nurburgring one and the Suzuka one and Gold on the Monza one. I'm a DS3 user. I used senstivity 7.
 
My 2nd lap was 59 seconds for Monza. I was on fire. I got 2:03.xxx
 
Holy crap! You guys didn't manage to get gold with the DS3????????????

I will try more 10000000000000 times, but it seems that getting the Carbon X1 isn't "doable".
 
Is this event that hard I've not done it yet but going to do it soon
 
Holy crap! You guys didn't manage to get gold with the DS3????????????

I know of only 2 people of here that have golded this with a DS3, and one of them helped me complete it. :dopey:
 
I've golded one (Monza) and I got bronze on the other two. I can't be bothered to try to get gold on the other two but i might be able to if i try. If i keep trying probably could do it because i believe in myself and I would say I'm a good driver. I'm a DS3 user and I wish i had a wheel because poeple say it's easier with a wheel and If I have a wheel i will try golding the other two and it will put my talent to the test.
 
I know of only 2 people of here that have golded this with a DS3, and one of them helped me complete it. :dopey:

Who is this "Chuck Norris" guy that golded the event? Any links? :) 👍
 
And i thought that this game had only one Hell... and that hell is Green. :p
 
And i thought that this game had only one Hell... and that hell is Green. :p


I drove around the 'Ring so many times that i don't think it's a "Hell" anymore.
 
I will get a wheel from a friend. (Logitech, i guess that is G25.)

If i practice, and make some mistakes before pushing the car, will be easier to gold this "impossible" event?
 
Bronze is very easy, everything else is (almost) impossible with normal controller (only about 0.01% of people golded S.Vettel with a DS3/SA).
Monza is doable with a controller.

The main reason S.Vettel isn't doable with a controller is that with it you can't fine steer, you always full-lock (by maximum abilities the speed you're traveling allows you to) which gives you more latteral G and slows you down in corners - meaning that the speed you lost in the corners will have to be compensated on the straights which isn't possible (except on Monza where you can take advantage of the curbs on the chikanes).
 
I use a wheel and its hard, going to start using ds3
 
I wish PD would reduce the gold times down a bit - so that it makes the event more acheivable to those without wheels. And with. :(
 
My first day doing it,Bronze is easy but Gold and Silver :eek: It should be hard though How cool would it be when You say I just Beat Sebastien Vettel :D

Oh and with a wheel You don't need to go to the Gym because the Force feedback is astonishing
 
This was a very hard challenge, I have a DS3 and got bronze. (I was lucky to get even that) I tried to get silver at least, but got really frustrated. I have golds in all the other special events, licence tests too. But this one it seemed like no matter how many times I tried it, I couldn't do it. Best of luck to anyone who has the time (or patience) to do this. I sure don't. :grumpy:
 
Monza Isn't THAT hard. I got gold with a DS3.
 
I use a ds3 and bronzed the tracks. I am a second or two away from silver on all three tracks but I haven't tried in months and probably won't ever again lol. I got the Vettel and the trophy that's all I care about.
 
I've managed to get gold at Nurburg and Monza but only Silver for Suzuka. Monza was fairly easy, Nurburg took a while and Suzuka I'm unsuccessful :lol: I really want to gold it too as I want to get 100% of the trophies.

I'm using a G25 btw.
 
Ah, the X1 challenge.
Well let me show you a video that may be helpful :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wL2hzqYYfI

Secondly, if you don't have a wheel rent one, or buy one. It's worth it, trust me.

And just keep practicing. I've got all golds and it took me a long time (about 10 hours overall)
 
Monza I could Gold, but I'd need two completely clean laps and I need to cut the chicane. I always make a mistak on one lap and end up a tenth or two off gold :(

The other two I just gave up on, I found bronze a challenge!
 
They should have made the challenge 1 lap. It's hard to do 2 clean laps and it's harder to concentrate for two laps. It's quite hard to drive on the limit for two laps.
 
Just got the last Gold on Suzuka! Took me about 2 solid hours and a lot of frustration. Just went to receive my cars and now its froze :( I really hope its saved and I don't need to re-do it!
 
Just got the last Gold on Suzuka! Took me about 2 solid hours and a lot of frustration. Just went to receive my cars and now its froze :( I really hope its saved and I don't need to re-do it!

So was it saved or did you have to do it again?
 
Back