• Thread starter Rykon Zero
  • 53 comments

Rykon Zero

Car
Premium
United States
Seattle, WA
RykonZero
Here I'll have a bunch of pictures, mainly of kei cars I've shot to hell.
Special thanks to GrumpEone, for teaching me how to hybrid.
I'll have smaller versions of pictures on display, and I'll give the link to full resolutions when asked. I'm also open to requests.

Mazda Autozam AZ-1 "Nanocannon"
IMG0001-1.jpg

IMG0000-1.jpg

An amazing car, it's got a Skyline GTS-t engine, NSX drive bits (drivetrain, transmission, LSD) and Fireblade wheels. My personal favorite, it can go head to head with weaker race cars on S3s.

Daihatsu Mira TR-XX Avanzato R "Black Cat Reisen"
IMG0003.jpg

IMG0002.jpg

The Black Cat Reisen, named after the Zero fighter from WWII, and with the Black cat from it's adorable cuteness and color. As you can see, I can battle FGTs with it, but I haven't won a race yet, thanks to the horrid tire wear, that was barely aided with an ATTESA-ETS system from an R34 GT-R.

More pictures coming up as soon as I get some good ones.

Nice start, I like the descriptors beneath the images.

Also thanks for giving me credit for teaching you how to hybrid. Although you taught yourself, all I did was compile a basic framework and value-lists of code, for hybridding, you took the next step and made use out of the code. I also helped out with a few fixes to issues I already had gone through.

In the future, I'm sure you can learn some of the finer points of Photomode Photography, but I'm sure you have your hands full with the hybrids. If you have interest in Photomode, try joining some Photomode Competitions (fyi- hybrids and GS codes are not allowed) and you'll learn quite a bit in no time. There are a few left with a vast knowledge of art/photography and Photomode.

Yeah, you have a point, right now, the best I can do is pretty much tilt the picture to make it seem cooler.

Yeah, it takes awhile to get the camera options right. If you have any questions drop me a pm and I'll help out where I can, or post your questions here and I'm sure you'll get some helpful comments...

I'll be posting a few pictures soon, and I'd like some criticism.

EDIT:
Mazda Demio "Lucifer"
IMG0004.jpg

IMG0005.jpg

IMG0008.jpg

IMG0009.jpg

IMG0010.jpg

This. Imagine pulling up next to a little Mazda Demio. It's white, and quite frankly, it looks harmless. You gun it in your Skyline, only to see this car gaining on you. You've just been Demiowned. The Demio in question has every possible part from an Evo V, like the engine, the drivetrain, and the LSDs. Lucifer will destroy anything below a very well tuned NSX, and in top trim, can almost keep up to a Grim R34PER. ;)

Last edited:
:D :mischievous:
Fiat Punto HGT Abarth "Hell Razor"
IMG0006.jpg

IMG0013.jpg

IMG0015.jpg

IMG0016.jpg

View the magnificence! As you may guess, this is the Hell Razor, an ordinary Abarth Punto, with a little bit of modification thanks to "Reality Hax," Mr. Gameshark. With it's Alfa 166 engine, NSX Drivetrain and LSD, increased downforce, lowered weight, this is a monster born for the dirt. The Hell Razor is one enigmatic car, it's the only one I've known to date that handles better off-road than on. Even still, it drifts to hell and back. And gives Lucifer a nice whack. ;)

Oh, I think this guy loves your Punto:
Gollum-chav2.jpg

"I wantses the Punto!"

I am now working on a new car. I'll give you a hint; the term "hybriding" is rather ironic in this context. Expect the car by tonight. :)

EDIT: Um, yeah, I'll go with a different engine, I don't think the game much appreciates this...

Honda Insight "One Winged Dove"

Or, as I laughingly put it, "Hybrid Hybrid". :lol:

Yarr. This car is the embodiment of all I've ever wanted to do to an Insight, other than burn it to a crisp. A Ford RS200 drivetrain, RUF CTR2 LSD, doubled horsepower (The game does NOT like engine swaps for this car) and, for the crowning achievement, an AYC controller. Admittedly, the car SHOULD go free of the AYC, but it just understeers to hell and back (beating up Lucifer and Hell Razor while he's there) with no regard to personal safety. I think it's to do with the RS200 DT, and I'm thinking of swapping it out for something like a ZZ-II DT. Anyone got a better idea?

Last edited:
^^^
Nice set, the photo quality is much better on this batch. But the last shot needs to have the link fixed (IMG code was pasted instead of the direct link url)

All and all, nice update! What fuel-gulping HP is that thing running?

She's running at a mere 314 Hp. I do, however, feel like buying another one and making it a pure MR.

I've been out all day, so there's a low chance I'll have some pics up, but I'm trying to get my RWD swap working.

Oh, hey, I just remembered, I had my disk resurfaced, it'll work now. I'll continue this gallery!

P.S. Yes, but I had to upgrade it to S spec for it to be competitive, but I did have a problem with tire wear.

^ What hell is S spec?

It's a performance designation I give my cars.

N-spec is the base for my car, usually what I drive normally.

S-spec is upgraded, usually with more power and better tires.

R-spec is top-of-the-line, fully modified.

In this case, it was given better tires and more power.

=================

The Twins; Artemis and Apollo

.. ..

.. ..

That, my friend, is a truckload of code. *ahem*

These are the twins, Artemis and Apollo. They are based on the same car, but built up for completely different purposes.

Artemis is the one on the left. She's rather flashy, so she was made for the flashy driving, drifting. And that, she's good at. After swapping in the drivetrain from an AE86, the LSD from an S2K, and a hacksaw to take out a fair bit of weight, I thought it needed more power, so I gave her a Tommy Kaira ZZ-II engine. Now then, a drifting car has its limits for the sake of balance, so I left the engine mostly stock, so it's pumping out around 600 hp. Not bad, and it's enough to get her sideways. Nice.

Now then, Apollo, on the right. He's rather understated in the looks department. Sure, he's got the wing, but it's the only showy part on him, and he needs it. Why? Well, he needed something to equal his sister, because he was being left AWD. What would it be... Well, that engine Artemis' got has growing room left in it, maybe that will be the theme? Oh, ever is it. With cunning hybriding technology and a few upgrades, he's running 1120 hp, enough to spin all four wheels in anything below third. Also, with some incredible downforce, part in thanks to reality-hax and that wing, he's got enough cornering ability to hang with FGTs, at least, until his tires turn to smoke. But all that brings the top speed down, to a "mere" 227 mph. And that's in fifth gear, and there's two more to go! What to do?

Oh, that power is with a few upgrades. Fully decked out, he's running 1940 hp. That chirps the tires in third gear, at 130 mph, and he'll continue to a natural 261 mph, unless you nail the NAWZZZ, in which case, he'll fly past 350, thanks to the wheelie trick. Oh, and the drag run? 7.54 seconds in R-spec, 8.44 in N-spec.

Any questions?

EDIT: Whyyyy!? I had all these pictures nicely laid out! Maybe it's my screen resolution.

Last edited:
You have to look around the second used car lot. At least, I think so, I don't really know where I got them, I found I had two in my garage, and this idea popped up.

A new car soon, the theme this time, is cars ruined by factory settings that can't be changed: A possibility for a hybrid is a mid-engined DeLorean with power. That isn't the hybrid I'm going to take pictures of, but nonetheless, the nickname of the next car is...

The Dream, Realized

Well, sort of. Sorry for the triple post, so here's a little intermission. Someone, please post, so I don't have to wake my brother.

Thank you! I forgot the specs on that car.

I stole the chassis from an RX-8, I think, the wheels from, not really sure, I think a BMW, it has the engine from a Shelby GT350, Transmission from an NSX, suspension from an Amuse S2K, and LSD from the same car. All told, the car produces about 400 horsepower, turns at a steady 1G, and reaches a maximum top speed of 186 MPH. I don't think PD added much air resistance to this car.

Jaguar XJ220 "The Dream, Realized"

In the late 80's, the designers at Jaguar had a plan to make a world beating supercar, with a V12 and AWD. But by the early 90s, the XJ220 failed to deliver on these two key points. With a twin turbo V6 and RWD, it was still an extremely good car, good enough to hold the "Fastest Production Car" medal, but even still, people felt ripped off, and the XJ220 can be described as one of the best automotive failures ever.

But, I'm here to deliver on that promise Jaguar made in the 80s.

It's pretty hard to find a V12 in GT4 that can be turbo'd, but nonetheless I found one. Normally residing under the hood of an impossible to drive car, I took the turbo V12 from a Cerbera Speed 12, all 800 HP of it, and shoe-horned it into the back of this Jag. To go along with it, I stole the drivetrain from the TK ZZII, and a few diffs from a Nissan Skyline. This combined with more downforce and less weight, you get this beast. A 0-60 time of 2.2 seconds, 0-100 in 4.5, and onwards to it's top speed (another promise I delivered, unintentionally actually) of 220 MPH. But that's in N-Trim, when I can add two more turbo packs. With another gear that's unused in N-Trim, S-Trim and R-Trim make it to 240 MPH and 256 MPH respectively, far, far more when in a slipstream. It corners at incredible speeds, and has a wonderful habit of oversteering into a corner and understeering out, to guarantee a fast and fun cornering ability. It's also fun to drift. And it's blue. Need anything more? Well, it tackles DTM cars on S tires.

Next car up: Impossicar.

Cool pictures you took, in these pictures the driver is moving the XJ220 like he really realized his dream.. Well the driver's actually you. ;) 👍

Back