The Hidden Potential; Rykon Zero's Hybrid Gallery

• Thread starter Rykon Zero
  • 53 comments
Nice hybrids. My favorite of your is the black Daihatsu Mira. I got a request for another "hybrid-hybrid" too. A Toyota Prius with an FGT engine/drivetrain, 787B suspension, and Camaro LM Race Car brakes. Can you make that? If so, can you jack up the horsepower to maybe 1500?

Hey StigNumbers, if you can't swap all of the parts I requested into a Prius, could you swap the parts into, maybe a Citroen 2CV? Call it the Egg Smasher.
If the FGT engine still can't be swapped into the 2CV, why not try the Toyota Minolta engine with Stage 4 turbo? 1500 horsepower, FGT drivetrain, 787B suspension, Camaro LM brakes.

And I'd sure like to battle FGTs in a 1940-horse Legnum.

And for a nickname of driftking1984's possible Skyline that weighs as much as an FGT, how about Formula GT-R?

Last edited:
I could, but there's a problem with the FGT engine: it never seems to like working in anything other than an FGT. I'd love to use it in other cars, maybe with a power modifier so I could stick it in another car.

Plus, there's another problem, that the Insight at least had, the hybrids don't like engine swaps.

I'll be more than glad to try, I already have the codes on the Gameshark, but I doubt I'll be able to get you that engine.

How about a Skyline GT-R with the weight of a Formula GT (if it's possible)?

Any one from the R32 to the R34, your choice. Personally I'd prefer for all 3 to be used, but I don't know if that's alright with you. Well, to be fair, you did manage to do those Legnums, so it would be possible.

Well, my Gameshark's not working again, so I'll go ahead and do an update now and then.

Honda Z-Act "Impossicar"

"What's that coming over the hill, is it a monster, is it a monster?"

Incidentally, yes.

WAULEALEALEALEALEALEUAELUAE!

The Impossicar. You take an ordinary Honda Z-Act, hybrid on a Ram chassis, the drivetrain and LSDs from a Skyline, and the engine from a TVR, and you make it HEAVIER. Then, you buy a suspension and make it as SOFT as possible. What do you get? This thing. It drifts CONSTANTLY. If you enter a race, you will LOSE. It's nice on the dirt though.

I had to do a breathalyser test to make sure I wasn't seriously tripping balls when I saw that hybridded Z-Act.

Well, my Gameshark's not working again, so I'll go ahead and do an update now and then.

Honda Z-Act "Impossicar"

"What's that coming over the hill, is it a monster, is it a monster?"

Incidentally, yes.

WAULEALEALEALEALEALEUAELUAE!

The Impossicar. You take an ordinary Honda Z-Act, hybrid on a Ram chassis, the drivetrain and LSDs from a Skyline, and the engine from a TVR, and you make it HEAVIER. Then, you buy a suspension and make it as SOFT as possible. What do you get? This thing. It drifts CONSTANTLY. If you enter a race, you will LOSE. It's nice on the dirt though.

Whoa. It must "act" like crazy on any track. You make some nice hybrids. Hey could you put up some videos of your various hybrids in action? Also it looks a bit like the Tank Car. Must drive like one too.

I'd put up video of my hybrids, but I'd rather get a capture card, and i don't have the money.

And actually, it handles worse than the Tank Car.

My Gameshark is kind of scratched and for now, no new hybrids. The real problem lies in me spending more of my free time on writing my story. I might whip out some of my other hybrids, like my special tune Camaro.

My Gameshark is kind of scratched and for now, no new hybrids. The real problem lies in me spending more of my free time on writing my story. I might whip out some of my other hybrids, like my special tune Camaro.

Could you do a special request sir? A Jay Leno tank car chassis with the 7 speed of the FGT and the Engine of a Beetle, don't forget with the body of a Ram.... thank you very much sir... I want to see pics of my GOD!!!

If you give me the codes, I could try to make some of your cars (I have a gameshark)

Here's a suggestion. Do any of you remember the 800 bhp Renault Espace F1 Concept in GT2? You could do something like that with a FGT chassis and engine, Renault Avantime body, and spoiler:sly:

Back