The Human Comedy 8 - Gr.3 Lake Maggiore

• Thread starter breeminator
  • 1,083 comments
Hey Guys, new to this forum. Read a lot, but never registered so far. Nevertheless, this thread helped me a lot mastering this Race. So 1st thank you for the input.

Won this race in 7th or 8th attempt. Tried the Mazda RX Concept (finished 15), Peugeot RZX (car was just not working for me), Subaru BRZ Gt300 (great in curves, too slow on straights) and finally the AMG GT3 (fastest on straights for me, more beneficial than slightly faster curves in the Peugeot or Subaru).

Used a 2 stops strategy (RM, RM, RM) and only refueled for 10.5 laps each stop, Fuel Map 1 whole race. Only last 2 rounds FM2 to easy my pace a little bit with old tires.

Played on PS5 with controller, no drivers assistant except TCS on 1.

On winning run:
Went fast through traffic, took no prisoners on first 1/2 of 1st lap. Was directly behind Rubilar and Beauvois on the straight before the hairpin. We went 3 cars next to each other into the hairpin me on the inside. Pushed hard into the hairpin, resulting in both going wide into the dirt. Little contact, but not intentionally on my end. Quickly gained 2nd, but could not keep up with Yamanka in the Supra. Was able to keep the gap at roughly 5s. We both went into pits in 10th round, but only refueling to 10.5 laps made me leaving pits with 10s advantage to him and clear track infront of me. AIs on 1 stop were way ahead.

Kept my pace on 1:58 constantly. 2-3 rounds on 1:57, but never got slower than 1:59/2:00 with older tires.

Catched Lopez on my last stint and managed to keep a 15s advantage Kokubun. Farga overtook him in round 27 and gained time, but I managed to keep my cool and won 10s ahead.

Beauvois and Rubilar were stuck in traffic while race, not being a thread to me.

Attachments

• BE64F20E-2EF3-4204-A062-E4084B1ED3FF.jpeg
    BE64F20E-2EF3-4204-A062-E4084B1ED3FF.jpeg
    168.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Hello everybody !
I have done it this afternoon with the Z4 gr3 on difficult, TC 0 - Abs default.
Strategy 2 stop with RM on 20 and 40 minutes.
Lap Time 1m57 - 1m58. Best time 1m56.837.
Nubilar and Beauvois are on fire so, drive smoothly to do regulars time and be careful to the traffic when you stop.
Finish first with nearly 3 seconds.

Just won this race with the RX-Vision. Averaged !:59.xxx running FM1 on RH the whole race. Pitted after lap 17 and took tires & 14 laps of fuel. Beauvois started reeling me in with 10 mins left, but I just continued to run consistent laps. He got within a few tenths a couple times, but I used lapped cars to my advantage to open up the gap. I think his tires were starting to go away at the end.

Gran Turismo® 7_20220501233001.jpg

I used the Subaru and went with 1 stop on lap 15, switching to RH. Used the RM in the first stint but the switch to RH was just to be safe, but another set of RM could done the job.
A time of around 1:58 in average was enough, but a bit of fuel saving was necessary and also getting through the field at the beginning quickly.

I'm here to share my results.

I did this race twice with different cars, one is RC F GT3, and the other is the real OG Ford GT LM Spec II.
Both using RM tire. With early shifting both cars can do one stop only.
This will makes it easy to win.
The fastest lap I did with both cars was 1'56s , and the average lap is around 1'57 to 1'59
Some of the AI might be quick, but they all need two stops to finish the race, thus we have a huge advantage with one stop strategy.
18084f5668125-screenshotUrl.jpg

1808518d7bf52-screenshotUrl.jpg

1808540e1f383-screenshotUrl.jpg

1807a55e8a669-screenshotUrl.jpg

1807a5a89d331-screenshotUrl.jpg

1807a5a2aa849-screenshotUrl.jpg

I beat 7 and 8 yesterday doing absolutely nothing different than the other 30 previous attempts. Used the AMG for both races on RM, pitting when I needed to. The key for me is to not wait behind the AI. Pass them quickly. Unless you're trying to pass Rubilar. He took me out twice forcing me to restart...

Finally did it using the RCZ GR 3. Easy difficulty. Traction control off and ABS on weak. RM tires the entire one hour on fuel map 1. First pit stop at end of lap 10 and did 10.5 worth of fuel. 2nd pit stop end of lap 20 i did 10.1 fuel and was able to win this by nearly 3 seconds time after passing Lopez with 4 laps to go. Beuvois in 2nd, Rubilar in 3rd, Kokubun 4th. Finally got it after my 25th try. My lap times were between 1:57's to 1:59's the entire race. I used a PS5 controller. Left analog stick for steering, X for acceleration, Square for braking.

Last edited:
I'm here to share my results.

I did this race twice with different cars, one is RC F GT3, and the other is the real OG Ford GT LM Spec II.
Both using RM tire. With early shifting both cars can do one stop only.
This will makes it easy to win.
The fastest lap I did with both cars was 1'56s , and the average lap is around 1'57 to 1'59
Some of the AI might be quick, but they all need two stops to finish the race, thus we have a huge advantage with one stop strategy.
View attachment 1145525
View attachment 1145530
View attachment 1145531

View attachment 1145524
View attachment 1145532

View attachment 1145533
On stopper on RMs is impressive. I am not that nice to my tires haha

Finally after about 30 tries! The amg gt3 got me there, also shout-out c.lopez for the blocking he did on the bmw View attachment 1145687
Less than half a second! Nice.

I have never used ASM in sport of GT7. Is ASM better than TSC for certain types of car handling challenges? Which will put a bigger drag on your lap times..

Tried it today with good results overall in the AMG'16. I was on second place on my second stint. Then I made a little mistake which led me to a slower cornering on turn 3. The car behind me immediately pushed me out of the corner into the dirt absolutely destroying my race. I swear this A.I takes no prisoners or penalties. Puh... maybe next time.

I have a feeling this mission got way harder since 1.13! before 1.13 the CPU would drive 2:02 in the first lap and then the fastest lap was always a 58 or 57.

now it's 2:00 for the first lap and the fastest lap is now 55 or 56

totally unbeatable for me :(
I can't even get close to the top 4 AI! I guess I am just TRASH! This game makes me feel like crap!:( :(

Just golded this after four attempts using a controller, the RX-Vision GT3 Concept and a two stop (RM/RM/RM) strategy.

The key is to keep your main rivals for P1 (the AMG and the M3) behind you. If either of these cars gets clean air the game is up.

Both pit on lap 10 (long fuel) and again on lap 20 (short fuel). The easiest way to win is use the first stint to navigate traffic to get to P2 (with the Supra in P1 ~5 secs up the road) and then follow the AMG/M3 pit strategy exactly (fuel to 100% on lap 10 and to 10.1 laps on lap 20). If you're P2 or better into the first pit stop and adopt this fueling strategy the AMG and the M3 will always be behind you and will never get clear air. Of course you'll still need to navigate the traffic without losing too much time.

I did this after a couple of wines (racing tonic) and my fastest lap was a high 1.57 (most laps in the 1.58s and 1.59s) so I won it using this strategy without lighting up the timing screens. The 911 RSR was in P2 six seconds off the pace.

Just golded this after four attempts using a controller, the RX-Vision GT3 Concept and a two stop (RM/RM/RM) strategy.
Congrats! I tried that strategy today and I was reaching 2nd place off 2+ seconds from leader. 3rd one pushed me to spin 2 laps before end so I finished rd and +30s from winner.

I have PS4 Pro and I am using the game pad. There's odd limit on accelerator if you are turning. Therefore you are handicapped with cornering speed. I set traction control to 0 and my times improved by 1.5 seconds. However, average 1:58.5 was not enough to make me win this event. Maybe something to do with pure luck or general game difficulty as Normal.

Congrats! I tried that strategy today and I was reaching 2nd place off 2+ seconds from leader. 3rd one pushed me to spin 2 laps before end so I finished rd and +30s from winner.

I have PS4 Pro and I am using the game pad. There's odd limit on accelerator if you are turning. Therefore you are handicapped with cornering speed. I set traction control to 0 and my times improved by 1.5 seconds. However, average 1:58.5 was not enough to make me win this event. Maybe something to do with pure luck or general game difficulty as Normal.
Yep the AI is unusually aggressive in this mission. Good luck with it.

Additional deets FYI: Difficulty: normal, TCS:1, ABS: default, all other assists off.

I've tried this race yesterday night and from what I had read here, I never expected to win at first try - however exactly that happened, in an all in all quite unspectacular race.
Endurance racing, at least in GT, has always been about "making no mistakes" and "being consistent" imo and so I ran this extremely conservative and defensive.
I used the Mazda RX Vision, DS4, no assists but ABS standard, three similar stints on RM tires. Average laps were 1:58 - 1:59, around 2:00 with worn tires, my fastest lap was 1:57,2. I had two 2:02 laps as I couldn't avoid being spun from the AI. They've not been overly aggressive but incompetent adapting their lines in traffic. FL overall was 1:55,2 from Beauvois.
During the first stint my gap to P1 was quite stable, just very slowly increasing so no worries here. After the first pit stops I found myself about 3 seconds behind him and I could take the lead when he got stuck in traffic ( incompetent AI ). From there on it was just "bringing it home" with a couple of seconds between me and P2. :D

Last edited:
Mclaren f1 gr3 just arrived at the legendary car dealer, 10.5M credits. Bought it and did a few laps in human comeday lake maggiore with medium tyres. Ofc I need to do more testing to give a more accurate opinion, but these are my initial toughts: The car has a huge fuel tank, but is kinda slow and a bit on the spinny side. There are better and far cheaper options for this race.

Last edited:
1st try was with the Merc. But wasn’t the car for me.
2nd try i used the mazda. Went perfectly until the very last corner. Made a mistake and the NSX overtook me. Came in 2nd:ouch::ouch::ouch:.

That NSX had a really fast pace in the end of the race.
The other Mazda was 3rd, BMW 4th and the Merc was 6th.

Mclaren f1 gr3 just arrived at the legendary car dealer, 9M credits. Bought it and did a few laps in human comeday lake maggiore with medium tyres. Ofc I need to do more testing to give a more accurate opinion, but these are my initial toughts: The car has a huge fuel tank, but is kinda slow and a bit on the spinny side. There are better and far cheaper options for this race.

I can imagine myself spinning out at the fast S section multiple times 😂

Just completed this in the BRZ GT300, TC0 and BB0,
Used Racing Mediums and 50%-75% shift for fuel saving on FM1,
1 stop in the middle for new tyres and fuel, total 30 laps with 18sec gap to 2nd place,
average lap time was mid to late 1:57's, constantly struggled with turn 4

Last edited:
Hello at all.

Did it yesterday on my 100th Try..

i used every possible car and strategy...Best was 6th with the Z4 / RM / 2 Stops / TC0

3 times 7th place with RCZ, Porsche RSR and Mazda Vision.

1 Stop with RH, 2 stops with RM, and 3 Stops --> RM 7 laps --> RH --> 15 laps --> RM 7 laps.

But yesterday i gave the Porsche RSR the next try with following strategy:

1 Stop -> RH --> TC0 --> FM2 all Race long.

Won by 3 secs. over the AMG.

Till lap 10 i was 3rd, then the 2 stoppers pits, then i was first till my pitstop at round 15/16. Came back at 16th place.

push really hard to go to 3rd place till lap 23. Then Fraga and Lopez pitted and i drove like the devil and cut the hell out of the corners (2 penalities included)

Hello at all.

Did it yesterday on my 100th Try..

i used every possible car and strategy...Best was 6th with the Z4 / RM / 2 Stops / TC0

3 times 7th place with RCZ, Porsche RSR and Mazda Vision.

1 Stop with RH, 2 stops with RM, and 3 Stops --> RM 7 laps --> RH --> 15 laps --> RM 7 laps.

But yesterday i gave the Porsche RSR the next try with following strategy:

1 Stop -> RH --> TC0 --> FM2 all Race long.

Won by 3 secs. over the AMG.

Till lap 10 i was 3rd, then the 2 stoppers pits, then i was first till my pitstop at round 15/16. Came back at 16th place.

push really hard to go to 3rd place till lap 23. Then Fraga and Lopez pitted and i drove like the devil and cut the hell out of the corners (2 penalities included)
Did you change your tyre in pit? or stay with same hard tyre?

Got it after 3rd try with the Mazda.

Started on RM. Pitted end lap 10. Again on RM and a full tank.
Pitted end lap 20 also on RM. And fuel for 10.5 laps.

Won by 7 seconds.

Attachments

• 197D0B0F-904A-4B41-9746-8DA75473ED41.jpeg
    197D0B0F-904A-4B41-9746-8DA75473ED41.jpeg
    169 KB · Views: 29

The key is to keep your main rivals for P1 (the AMG and the M3) behind you. If either of these cars gets clean air the game is up.

Both pit on lap 10 (long fuel) and again on lap 20 (short fuel). The easiest way to win is use the first stint to navigate traffic to get to P2 (with the Supra in P1 ~5 secs up the road) and then follow the AMG/M3 pit strategy exactly (fuel to 100% on lap 10 and to 10.1 laps on lap 20). If you're P2 or better into the first pit stop and adopt this fueling strategy the AMG and the M3 will always be behind you and will never get clear air. Of course you'll still need to navigate the traffic without losing too much time.

I did this after a couple of wines (racing tonic) and my fastest lap was a high 1.57 (most laps in the 1.58s and 1.59s) so I won it using this strategy without lighting up the timing screens. The 911 RSR was in P2 six seconds off the pace.

I can confirm this worked for me. I tried 15 different cars (mostly quitting after third lap if I dont get good lap timings. This strategy is the only strategy worked for me.

I hit 1.57 twice and averaging 1.58 per lap. One accident made me complete one lap in 2.02.
You have to keep the AMG/M3 behind you at first pitstop & second pitstop with lap timing not higher than 1.59 maybe one 2.00 is acceptable as long as they are behind you. Don’t let them overtake you and you will gold this eventually.

Just won this race with the RX-Vision. Averaged !:59.xxx running FM1 on RH the whole race. Pitted after lap 17 and took tires & 14 laps of fuel. Beauvois started reeling me in with 10 mins left, but I just continued to run consistent laps. He got within a few tenths a couple times, but I used lapped cars to my advantage to open up the gap. I think his tires were starting to go away at the end.

View attachment 1145247

Finally after about 30 tries! The amg gt3 got me there, also shout-out c.lopez for the blocking he did on the bmw View attachment 1145687
Haha.. being first with just .5s from second.. have lived this already, I was sweating and full of adrenaline those last couple of laps!

You can run the RM tyres longer than you think… lap 14 and 15 they drop to 1.5sec off the average but 2 laps is nothing over the end of the race

Completed this today with the Porsche GT3.
Even with a couple of mistakes and a huge crash into the pit wall when entering for my 1st pit stop, I still won.
RM's and stopping on lap 10 and 20 to take on 10 laps of fuel.
No fuel saving required.

Completed this today with the Porsche GT3.
Even with a couple of mistakes and a huge crash into the pit wall when entering for my 1st pit stop, I still won.
RM's and stopping on lap 10 and 20 to take on 10 laps of fuel.
No fuel saving required.
What was your fast lap in the race? Get into the 1’55s? All those laps in the WRS TT couldn’t have hurt.

Last edited:
Back