The Hybrid Pictures and Videos Thread [56k Warning]

• Thread starter Metar
  • 49 comments
ahaahha lol,what the hell gingiba?

You know what i was thinking?

High enough ride height + AR MAX code for Big Wheels = ...

ahaahha lol,what the hell gingiba?

It's the first sign of madness :P

You know what i was thinking?

High enough ride height + AR MAX code for Big Wheels = ...

I hope Sucahyo can make an Xploder version, otherwise it's off-limits for me... But a Bigfoot would kick ass.

To start, the Sky-high F150 SVT Lightning:

Sunday morning. The whole family packed up food for a nice, relaxed picnic by the lake. Incidentally located near the High-Speed Ring. I hoped I could get a lap or two done there...

So we picked a set of wheels from the garage:
img0008mg9.jpg

Not a literal set... The car was a couple of meters above the wheels:
img0007cz0.jpg

The car landed, and at the first sign of throttle input, it started a wheelie:
img0009tc3.jpg

Turning is a very scary thing in this car:
img0011zl7.jpg

And braking even more:
img0012jf2.jpg

The thing fliiiiiiies over the bridge:
img0015cj9.jpg

After enjoying the track a little, it was time to get out, and have our picnic. Breaking out involves almost-flipping the truck:
img0016ad2.jpg

Almost-flipping causes oscillations (enabled by using 0.1/0.1 springs) which, if amplified enough, cause this effect:
img0017nw2.jpg

After a while you'll get here:
img0018fg9.jpg

The picnic-plans went on fine, and we parked in this odd position:
img0021hb8.jpg

Afterwards, time for a swim in the lake (the wheels were a bit of a mess here, and got tangled up :P):
img0023eg2.jpg

Without a single wave on the lake, we got through completely dry:
img0026qz4.jpg

Another shot of the lake:
img0027rn1.jpg

As we headed back to the highway, we had an unfortunate moment merging with a small bridge by the highway:
img0028bz4.jpg

Once we had all four wheels on the tarmac (but not much more, either :P)...
img0030dj2.jpg

We could relax and enjoy the view out of the car on our way back home:
img0033zv8.jpg

Another landscape-shot:
img0035pk8.jpg

The car: (wonderful setting and background :P)
img0034pj4.jpg

After the trip, we realized the opposite of the suspension may be neccesary, and dropped it to 1mm:
img0038am7.jpg

img0039uu1.jpg

And took a round in a rallyable Formula1 car: (Famine?)
img0003rp3.jpg

img0000su0.jpg

img0001ml0.jpg

Next up from me, a video of my 1'03.246 around MidField in a VolvoWagon (when it's ready)

hmmm...maybe i can convert it myself.wait a second.

Xploder is what?Raw?Ar MAX v1?

EDIT:I know now,forget it.
pressR3+Up or right or left or down
2ACCCD03 02261021
2AC8CD03 8C4100B0
1A40DEDE 00003C03
2AB0CD03 00230821
2ABCCD03 AC4100B0
2AB8CD03 8C4100AC
2AA8CD03 AC4100AC
1A50DEDE 00003C03
2A94CD03 03E00008
2AACCD03 00230821
1A3EDEDE 00000000
1A4EDEDE 00000000
DAB4154D B29C4974
1A3EDEDE 00000010
DAB4154D B29C4944
1A3EDEDE 0000FFF0
DAB4154D B29C4964
1A4EDEDE 00000020
DAB4154D B29C4E84
1A4EDEDE 0000FFE0
2AA707C1 0C03FF80

(jesus it's a hella big code lol.If i knew how to take the joker code out,it would get much smaller,but i don't.You just need one joker,for example R3+up.All other ones are useless.)

Xploder, I think, is raw. You give address, number of bytes to write, and the new values. (You know, the stuff we use in PCSX2)

Kinda seems funny, when it goes offroad through the tunnel. Seems like it's singing or whisteling while marrilly skitting along :P

Nice vid, and Updated

I thought we could make a thread where we can post our pictures of various hybrids and hacked cars we created...
I like this idea 👍.

I like you very tall F-150 picture :lol: 👍.

(jesus it's a hella big code lol.If i knew how to take the joker code out,it would get much smaller,but i don't.You just need one joker,for example R3+up.All other ones are useless.)
The joker code is the one started with D. If the condition required by "D" code fulfilled, the code after that will be executed. If not, the code after "D" code will be bypassed.

This is some of my hybrid video:

You can make this picture easily:

But how about this:

This is what happen when we removed roll and pitch limit.

Roll video:
http://d.turboupload.com/d/1716730/calsonic_roll_1.wmv.html
http://d.turboupload.com/d/1716765/calsonic_roll_2.wmv.html

Pitch video:
http://d.turboupload.com/d/1716777/supra_rz_roll.avi.html

We can also do this in GT3, GT4 and TT. Although no one has the code for that yet. My intention when finding this no roll limit code is to find wether this has any effect on physics engine.

It turn out that this code exist to cover major bug. Whenever car rolling/pitching close to 90 degree, car physics go wrong. Maybe PD programmer didn't check it's tangen function or something.

lol,suca,that car has wings or what?lol.

You say that those codes are possible to do with GT3,GT4,and TT,but you'd need pcsx2 to work with the race mode of them to do it right?

By the way,i was thinking about this today,do you think that you could hack a code to make the for example,the 0-1000 clock to stop at 60mph or 100kmh?You know,to get the 0-60 times and such.I think it would be cool.

how did you manage to get that carriage to work with normal wheels stumpy?It locked up for me when we started the hybriding.
And how did you get those massive wheels on that 360?lol,it looks so kiddy,so cute...

Request: can you guys thumbnail your pics (like Suca) so this thread doesn't take forever to load on dialup? 👍

Stumpy: What the hell is up with the old Benz?

how did you manage to get that carriage to work with normal wheels stumpy?It locked up for me when we started the hybriding.
And how did you get those massive wheels on that 360?lol,it looks so kiddy,so cute...

the carriage i think had f1 wheels like i normally had on my cars or maybe r34 ones i cant remember. it drove like crap lol, would lift the front with any gas and would rock back and forth, not good for braking or steering :lol: tho for some reason it didnt change the front wheels, but the whole front wheel section on that, cant really see in the pic, it was shifted to one side :odd:

f1 wheels on the 360, was hell to move it in a straight line lmao it was really bouncy on em and turning was out of the question it just two wheeled and spun off :lol: hella fast tho especially with 2002bhp lol :dopey:

i know i havnt changed much hybrid parts, mostly just swapping the bodys and using the f1 and r34 parts because trying various other car bits kept freezing so i gave up trying lol 740bhp and fine handling are just fine anyway so im not fussed

:lol: Nice picture stumpydino 👍!

You say that those codes are possible to do with GT3,GT4,and TT,but you'd need pcsx2 to work with the race mode of them to do it right?
No, you need armax code to make the physics engine accept new roll or pitch limit. In order to do that you need to know where the game do it's roll ir pitch checking.

By the way,i was thinking about this today,do you think that you could hack a code to make the for example,the 0-1000 clock to stop at 60mph or 100kmh?You know,to get the 0-60 times and such.I think it would be cool.
I don't know about that. Is there any code exist to stop the timer?

I think the F150 Hybrid shows quite clearly that the cars can, with extreme settings, roll and pitch quite a bit - though not with the same effects as in GT2.

Is it hard?
Yes. Without a debugger that support breakpoint during memory read, it would be really hard to find.

I think the F150 Hybrid shows quite clearly that the cars can, with extreme settings, roll and pitch quite a bit - though not with the same effects as in GT2.
Notice that even on that the rolling or pitching do not exceed 60 degree on any direction. GT engine limit the rotation angle to 60 degree on x and z axis.

Notice that during collition, car would only spin to the left or right, never rolling or pitching. It is because there is no variable to hold rolling or pitching force.

Hey guys, I'll throw some pics of my gt4 hybrids (NTSC) for your enjoyment (w/ some specs)

IMG0009.jpg

nsx-rRrRr.jpg

'92 NSX-R w/ 3 engines depending on setup
A) NSX Type-R LM Concept, B) Loctite Mugen NSX, C) BMW M5 w/ 7-speed

IMG0008.jpg

NISMO Skyline GT-R S-Tune (R32) 6-speed
A) Mine's R34 GT-R, B) JGTC Calconic, C) R92CP V8

IMG0010.jpg

VW Lupo Fiasco
A) GTi 2.0t B) VW R32 V6 C) '98 Audi S4... All AWD

IMG0003.jpg

IMG0002.jpg

IMG0001.jpg

IMG0004.jpg

Lancer EVO (The first Hybrid I made), 4-rotor 787B, 7-speed, catches air easily lol

IMG0005.jpg

evo34-rotor.jpg

Successor to the other evo

IMG0011.jpg

Couldn't find a 3-rotor, but I threw in a 4-rotor (along w/ AWD + 7-speed)

hybridgarage.jpg

Some other stuff in my garage!

Enjoy guys!

Spoon Accord Euro-R:
Spoon B18C, Supercharged @ 842 HP, AWD

NSX-R
Pagani Zonda S 7.3 liter, Supercharged @ 800+ HP !!!MF!!!

Suzuki Cappuccino
TVR Speed 12, supercharged 900+ HP, AWD

lol, just saw the beetle video. sub 30 sec is insane, what setup is in that thing???

It's a GT3 hybrid ;)

Meaning, maximum (hacked) downforce, F1 tyres, little weight, and I was told it had around 4000HP.

Now, the Volvo is far more civilized. And as fast as JGTC cars :D

Back