The Hybrid Pictures and Videos Thread [56k Warning]

• Thread starter Metar
  • 49 comments
civilized... And as fast as JGTC cars :D

lol, love that part. The buggie reminds me of my gt3 "glitch" car, "accidentally" set the multiplier to max, and max downforce, etc... the car would shake the screen on in car view, if its idling it would shake and dance around. dunno exactly where it would top out, it starts pulling a wheelie @ around 650-700mph (test course I would reach about 5-something before the 1st turn from a dead stop lol). The body I used was the Alto Works (prize car, gold), f1 tires in the rear (fun lil crap-box). I might just actually recreate that in gt4 (as setup C) just for nostalgia. after I finish my Model-T hehehe.

-l8r guys

Here's my Ford Model T with 160hp, R5 Tyres, ATTESA-ETS, 2(?) meter ride height, and .1 spring rate. Made using the codes given by Speed Drifter on page 48 or so of the huge GT4 Hybrid Thread.

IMG0000.jpg

IMG0001.jpg

When cornering, the whole deal tilts over at 45 degrees (!), and the suspension gets... tangled. The suspension squeezes the wheels together under extreme body roll, and the axles stay connected to the wheels on one side, but they impale the wheels on the other side, and when you stop turning, they never realign. I'll try to add in some in-motion shots, but I'm not making any promises.

I just love that driveshaft! :D:D

May I introduce you to my.. Nissan Tractor?! :lol:
The engine's not exactly spot on yet, need to find better one

Attachments

• tractor.jpg
    tractor.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 52
[myg0t]wicked;2839190
what about traction?
Wider tires give slightly more traction but not as much as they give in real life.
I've been comparing 145 and 215 wide N1 tires in drag strip, 215's were only about 0.5 seconds faster :dunce:
The difference between 145 wide N1 and N2 tires was about 0.6 or 0.8 seconds.. don't remember which one

The problem when comparing tires between different cars is that we'd need to know which N tires are meant to be the ones the real life car has in stock form
(sp?)

Beautiful pics, good editing :)

Edit: tried out the F1 tires on my RX-7, and they actually work! ntsc ver, no other hybrid parts
They're classified as racing tires (R3) if you want to buy some rims for them

Beautiful pics, good editing :)

Edit: tried out the F1 tires on my RX-7, and they actually work! ntsc ver, no other hybrid parts
They're classified as racing tires (R3) if you want to buy some rims for them

what is the ntsc code for front and rear f1 tires?

i tried to do rear f1 tires with code 20A188B8 0000DCEC but it didnt work.

[myg0t]wicked;2840923
what is the ntsc code for front and rear f1 tires?

i tried to do rear f1 tires with code 20A188B8 0000DCEC but it didnt work.
That's the NTSC2 version code.
20A1F838 0000DCEC would be the one for the other version and should work on the real console

Why 787B sound? If you must change the sound, there's only one choice: Motorcarriage of 1885.

The 787B sound should then be transferred to the motorcarriage, along with a healthy power multiplier and an adjustable transmission for good measure.

im just saying. if u modded the f1 car like that, the car would sound more like an actual F1 car, and not sound like an electric screwdriver.

Back