The hybrid showcase thread [Read OP before posting!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 4,129 comments
  • 536,016 views
bVKl4IJ.jpg

fHPlBYE.jpg

xz9CdLI.jpg

lZTKlEN.jpg
 
One of the old one I made :

Forged Performance USA G37 Twin Turbo - 500+WHP and up to 600+WHP

I used the JDM version Skyline 370GT, the car below still has stock ride height and factory paint :D The updated build have the replica ride height and paint color scheme.


9931805733_e4fbaf98c7_b_d.jpg



9931805723_b6d65ef7ae_b_d.jpg



9931805713_977f456a9a_b_d.jpg


​
 
Anyone know why the 5257cc (I think is the name) paint Color only works on some cars and not others? It was also brought up earlier in this thread and a few people misunderstood and thought it was a DLC chrome color. In actuality its a color changing chrome that reacts crazy to lights and stuff. And it'd not a normal chrome. It's exclusive, like the default color that was the darkest black.
 
madflavour could i try that subaru out and rido can you put the white nissan on share.
 
That R32, sick man i love it :)
 
Another build made for Rosckolove :D

This time his idea of RX7 Spirit R mated with RX7 TC and custom twin turbo setup installed on the last build - Miura. I am aiming for 500PP tune, able to get into sub 1:15 at High Speed Ring on comfort soft easily with base tune and stock transmission. Custom downforce also implemented as requested.

For this car, I installed a special custom suspension, low ride height, with wide range spring rate for better adaptability to various tracks. The car is perfect for race and drift :D




500PP MAZDA RX7 Spirit R FD'02 "Yellow Red Suns"
​

9948377346_b6ba53c384_b_d.jpg



9948450024_824817bef5_b_d.jpg



9948377326_8a0a59736e_b_d.jpg



9948377366_e9cc976669_b_d.jpg



9948449984_2b8921d71e_b_d.jpg
 
Haha I forgot I even requested this and I'm poking through the thread BAM sexy wingless RX-7 built by arguably the best guy in the business right now. I actually learned how to hybrid cars since this request but I can't do it like Ridox does. The functionality, quality and time put in his cars make them a step above the rest. Thanks a lot Ridox, you are The Man. I'm sure this thing will blow away my RX-7 builds. I have an 8 speed that destroyes my 6 speed builds and I'm sure your turbo work will result in equal straight line performance.
 
Last edited:
Haha I forgot I even requested this and I'm poking through the thread BAM sexy wingless RX-7 built by arguably the best guy in the business right now. I actually learned how to hybrid cars since this request but I can't do it like Ridox does. The functionality, quality and time put in his cars make them a step above the rest. Thanks a lot Ridox, you are The Man.

I agree, I really wish I could make hybrids that come even close to the stuff that he makes...
Ridox is totally rad(ox).
 
Haha I forgot I even requested this and I'm poking through the thread BAM sexy wingless RX-7 built by arguably the best guy in the business right now. I actually learned how to hybrid cars since this request but I can't do it like Ridox does. The functionality, quality and time put in his cars make them a step above the rest. Thanks a lot Ridox, you are The Man. I'm sure this thing will blow away my RX-7 builds. I have an 8 speed that destroyes my 6 speed builds and I'm sure your turbo work will result in equal straight line performance.

Thank you for the kind words :) as it is now it has 310HP, 293 ft lb torque, 1040 kg ( ballasted from 975kg TC stock weight ). 50/50 distribution and 500P. With stock 5 speed, it reached 260kmh at High Speed Ring.

Not sure if it's good enough to beat your RX7. I hope you don't mind with the car paint color, it will be shared soon :D

I agree, I really wish I could make hybrids that come even close to the stuff that he makes...
Ridox is totally rad(ox).

Haha, I do a lot of research and experiments, lots of data gathering :D
 
Last edited:
madflavour could i try that subaru out and rido can you put the white nissan on share.

I put the Forged Performance G37 / 370GT on share :) Will do your BMW when I am free. I have 3 cars more to go and 2 cars under going building process.

@Rosckolove : The car is on share, let her rip and let me know what you think :cheers:
 
Last edited:
It's been quite a while since I last checked on this thread. Nice to see that it's still going strong! :D
 
Even though I don't play GT5 all that often now, I always come back here because it really feels like we're all car guys here and that's not an easy thing to find on GTP anymore, in my opinion.
 
AMS ALPHA 9 GTR

An old build that I improved to reflect current Alpha 9 spec

1713kg and 55/45 weight distribution, 1050+HP and 950+ ft lb torque, with similar power and torque graph to the real car :)


The real one :

AMS_Performance_2010_Super_Lap_Battle_Finals_09.jpg


Alpha9vsstockdyno.jpg



The Replica :


9969777916_af1d88d2e7_b_d.jpg



9969778876_97a1188b16_b_d.jpg



9969777946_9914547e39_b_d.jpg



9969778396_665048d913_b_d.jpg
 
I have had ridox make me a Subaru Sti with 800hp and wingless, he made it to all my specs and he did a super job! I wish I had a picture to show you because it was seriously a perfect car
 
Thanks, Audi, I read your PM, I'll let you know when it's done, I already made one with similar power, but using similar engine from another car. Do you want original part - engine and chassis ? Stock weight ?
 
This was my attempt at a Scion FR-S with a Supercharger.

No matter what I did. It somehow got 4,001HP, I dumbed it down to 1991HP, yet acts like a 600hp car, reaching 217mph.
The supercharger was from a Ford GT for testing purposes. Might make it turbocharged instead.

So, Ridox. You're good at this. :bowdown:
 
Honda CR-X Del Sol '92

Powered by an F20C engine, RWD conversion via Honda S2000 Drive and LSD
​

Based on this....


9990909093_b8c814f636_c.jpg


9990782984_57cfe92486_c.jpg


9990834396_b9e15ccd6a_c.jpg
 
What exact does the chassis swap do? I have been wondering.
 
Back