The hybrid showcase thread [Read OP before posting!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 4,129 comments
  • 537,568 views
Acura NSX '91 Twin Turbo


This is the most fun I've had with a car in a long time. So much fun that I blew out my headphones while driving it with the volume turned up. :banghead: ​

Glad you like the car :) I built another with stock everything but turbo, will do NSX Type R '02, this time with bigger turbo - more boost :O
 
And a little somethin' somethin' I'm working on at the moment.

RoadCourse-TwinRingMotegi_10_zpsf884f6c6.jpg

Chassis?
 
Eddyac: What color is she (minty) and what is she running (chassis, engine, drivetrain, tranny) ?

York Green from lancia, Miata TC, 4Rotor 787b, Fr,Stock.👍
 
is it possible to send the hybrided cars? has somebody tried out?
 
Spoon CR-Z 4WD

Acura NSX RM ’91 engine
Honda CR-Z TC chassis
Ford Focus RS WRC ’08 drivetrain and gearbox
Paint chip GT- Fluorescence 001-W

5yepvn.jpg


23wvbbk.jpg
 
Acura NSX '91 Twin Turbo


This is the most fun I've had with a car in a long time. So much fun that I blew out my headphones while driving it with the volume turned up. :banghead: ​

someone pm me about this nsx
 
Spec'd out for a 1986 Turbo look Carrera

231HP
BTR-6_zps82d166d6.jpg

BTR-7_zpsbea30fd2.jpg

BTR-5_zps64f6f6ef.jpg
 
Last edited:
So, is there a hole in the back of that Carrera? :sly:
 
Nissan GT-R SpecV ’09 - 700+BHP to 1100+BHP

Nissan R92CP Race Car ’92 engine
Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsports chassis and drivetrain
Pagani Zonda R ’09 gearbox
Paint chip GT-Japanese 001-C

11i0c9i.jpg


1zqcw80.jpg


w70wy.jpg


vryi3l.jpg
 
8563535391_64fdb491a2_b_d.jpg


Twin Turbo Honda NSX Type R '02, stock everything else, NSX LM Proto Chassis, 350+PS


8564565583_9a4a6559bc_b_d.jpg

Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 Twin Turbo, Full tune - Stage 3 Engine, all power upgrades, max weight reduction, stock transmission. 800+HP, 1300+kg, 610+PP.​



I have 2 videos uploaded on my no ABS videos thread for the Camaro SS Turbo at Spa on Comfort Soft, onboard and external camera :)

My next project : Callaway Slegdehammer Corvette C4 Twin Turbo 898HP and Dodge Challenger SRT8 Twin Turbo 800+HP :) - also Wangan Midnight Supra RZ "Monster Machine" Keiichi Aizawa tune 800HP
 
Last edited:
Audi TTS


Hybrid Trading Thread



Why don't you PM them?

that´s no answer to my question! I know, that you can get a car with the borrow glitch, but the question ist, if you can send it to a friend normally...
I don´t want a car, it´s only a question! ;)
 
There is some interesting stuff here, does anyone know if it's possible to give the '02 Viper GTS blue with white stripes? Always thought it was a bummer you lost the stripes on repaint!
 
There is some interesting stuff here, does anyone know if it's possible to give the '02 Viper GTS blue with white stripes? Always thought it was a bummer you lost the stripes on repaint!

No
 
Would someone be able to hack a car for me? I have a mac, which the software isn't compatible with. Or is this the wrong place to ask?
 
Definitely will try that. Looks so bada$$.

So a member of this forum gave me a hybrid subby but I wasn't satisfied with the setup, it wasn't how I wanted it. So I gave it a try.

8565485435_9c7a9ca614_b.jpg

8566583266_e65565b1fd_b.jpg


Now it rides how I want it to :D
 
that´s no answer to my question! I know, that you can get a car with the borrow glitch, but the question ist, if you can send it to a friend normally...
I don´t want a car, it´s only a question! ;)

That is the answer to your question. You want to know if you can trade them, I pointed you to the trading thread. Self explanatory really.
 
TsukubaCircuit.jpg

s15 on 91 nsx
CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_1.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps.jpg

fxx
Kyoto-Gion_1.jpg

Kyoto-Gion.jpg

frs on gallardo with rb26
KartSpace2160_1.jpg

KartSpace2160_2.jpg

fatlace gtr 1100hp
TwinRingMotegiEastCourse.jpg

TwinRingMotegiEastCourse_1.jpg

722 slr
thank you snake for the fxx and 722 there the best
 
Would someone be able to hack a car for me? I have a mac, which the software isn't compatible with. Or is this the wrong place to ask?

Dual boot it. Then you can! :)
 
Acura NSX '91 Twin Turbo


This is the most fun I've had with a car in a long time. So much fun that I blew out my headphones while driving it with the volume turned up. :banghead: ​

Is that the one you were driving after the Miata earlier today ?, I thought it sounded slightly different but figured it was just me after not playing GT much all week
 
Back