The hybrid showcase thread [Read OP before posting!]

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 4,124 comments
8531069537_b1809f1fbc_h.jpg

8532180182_85bf23695f_h.jpg

8532180088_d46493a836_h.jpg

8532179926_185af5a55a_h.jpg

Fysho,NB,Cerebus and edwin.. Lovely pics!

Thanks! I'm trying to improve editing pictures :)

Also,I was just using the Castrol Supra and I wonder...

Is it possible to make it black instead of white? Like the Special Prize on the 60 laps Endurance Race on Gran Turismo? :drool:

Thanks! I'm trying to improve editing pictures :)

Also,I was just using the Castrol Supra and I wonder...

Is it possible to make it black instead of white? Like the Special Prize on the 60 laps Endurance Race on Gran Turismo? :drool:
Nope.

I'm not sure,I was talking about like how someone did the Blue F2007 or the Red DeLorean. :confused:

Blue F1 : Achieved though hacking.
DMC: Thought you could paint it??.. Been a while since I'v been on. But if not though hacking.

I thought you could?
How can you change car's colors like the F1's and Touring Cars?

Hmmm..

Oh. Perhaps you were talking about the regular painting way.

Can't for the life of me figure out the color on F1's or touring cars. I want that Light Blue one, it is so nice...

But, trial and error, trial and error... Ahem.

Moving swiftly on, can I get an opinion on this? Does it look "slammed"? (I believe the term is)

8531980695_5fdb3bca11_z.jpg

DMC: Thought you could paint it??.. Been a while since I'v been on. But if not though hacking.

That's what I'm saying,if it's possible to hack the Castrol Supra to make it black.
Must be pretty to take pictures of it in black. :lol:

Na,I just checked,you can't paint the DeLorean normally.

DMC is cannot be painted in-game. Someone has it in Matt Black, but meh.
But that F1 O_O

That's what I'm saying,if it's possible to hack the Castrol Supra to make it black.
Must be pretty to take pictures of it in black. :lol:

Na,I just checked,you can't paint the DeLorean normally.

You can... *looks around* Shutting up.

Can't for the life of me figure out the color on F1's or touring cars. I want that Light Blue one, it is so nice...

The F1's are Red and Dark Red. And Touring Cars differ with a vast amount of colors.

But, trial and error, trial and error... Ahem.

Moving swiftly on, can I get an opinion on this? Does it look "slammed"? (I believe the term is)

Car does look low but I cannot help with that. Like I said it's been a while since i'v been on gt5.

See in bold

Thanks ^^!

Welcome 👍

And ANYTHING is now possible in the game.

From Blue Mark IV's to gold chrome FGT's....

But I heard that once you change out of the "fixed" car it reverts to it's stock color...

Nope. I have both F1's and a black 330 p4. Have changed a bunch of times and they remain COMPLETELY AWESOME.

Wow, absolutely incredible stuff Fysho. Every post you've made in here so far contains incredible quality! :eek:

RX-7 R26B 4 Rotor powered on a wider chassis

Viper LFA V10 Powered. Extra low. Needs more Low! (Photo credit to Insecure / Onomatopeja_

When you say these have different engines, are they the original engines and these engines combined like the other hybrids, or have the engines been flat out replaced?

[IS F & RX-7 PICTURES GO HERE]

Wow, loving them!

[BLACK FERRARI GOES HERE]

Did you remove the stickers yourself, or are they apart of the hybrid?

SVX
When you say these have different engines, are they the original engines and these engines combined like the other hybrids, or have the engines been flat out replaced?

Flat out replacement!

Back