The hybrid showcase thread [Read OP before posting!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 4,129 comments
  • 536,554 views
8610221177_c824be83c3_b.jpg
8610327195_a86e09099a_b.jpg
 
Aka a E92 with E46 handling and engine?

I'm a chevy guy in real life. I have no idea what the difference between an E21 to an E918 might be :)

But sure! I like the look of the new beamer in the game but its got nothing on the CSL on track. I would just like to race online in a fresher looking BMW but still have the speed of the CSL. No extra downforce or power or anything like that. Just legit racing with a new shell.
 
original, ford gt suspenson stock, handles like a dream :)

+1 Works great under the beetle too.

R8 race car suspension works well in most other cases (except the beetle/Samba). It allows for more drop in ride height while still returning good handling.
 
Mazda RX-7
714 hp
20B
900 kg
Esprit chassis


​
 
I`m the only one that does not do chassis swap -.-, i usually keep stock chassis. But upgrade the rest :3.
 
I`m the only one that does not do chassis swap -.-, i usually keep stock chassis. But upgrade the rest :3.

I usually swap them with the same model race car so that I can make super lightweight cars, like 900 KG 900 HP Subaru Impreza's for example.
 
More work on getting to a "true" Pro Drag Camaro. I think I gotta go another -5 rear and -10 front on the ride height to get it right where I want it but this looks pretty good too in my opinion.

Still can't get it launch wheels up so a tad more grip or ballast is probably in order. Strange thing though my tires keep changing when I go to the track :confused:





Can't wait to see what I can squeeze out of it tonight if I get the chance :sly:
 
Excuse me for my language, but that Camaro is BADASS! :drool:👍
 
I`m the only one that does not do chassis swap -.-, i usually keep stock chassis. But upgrade the rest :3.

It really all depends on what I'm going for.. I have plenty of stock chassis cars.. but every once in a while I have a specific look that I'm going for..
 
Couple more...

For the truly mentally disturbed here is an RX-7 powered by the infamous R26B. One word, NO. Unless of course you are also suicidal in which case carry on.


F40 Powered FR-S
 
Couple more...

For the truly mentally disturbed here is an RX-7 powered by the infamous R26B. One word, NO. Unless of course you are also suicidal in which case carry on.

:lol:... It seems that sometimes we let our overactive imaginations take over and what comes out can be :odd:..

Another look at this

GSXR Concept powered RWD slammed cambered and bizzaro


Tokyo R246_37 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Tokyo R246_38 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Tokyo R246_33 by driftinziggy, on Flickr
:crazy:
 
Anyone know what chassis he uses? Maybe RUF yellowbird? 10cm wider

Dont know if pic has been shown here before, anywho, epic MX5
Roadster RS (NC)

Sweet my psn is jabreu, add me bud :)

Welcome to GTP. Just so you know, double posting is frowned upon. Try to use the multiquote button or the edit button. 👍
 
I`m the only one that does not do chassis swap -.-, i usually keep stock chassis. But upgrade the rest :3.
Your not alone, I don't do chasis swaps and I certainly don't those ridiculous toe angle warps ether!:crazy:
 
Roadster RS (NC)

Welcome to GTP. Just so you know, double posting is frowned upon. Try to use the multiquote button or the edit button. 👍

Thanks bud, was experiencing connection problems when I posted those comments hence why I double posted by mistake and yes I'm new to all this lol
 
My latest recipe.
JkWa8We.jpg

Dropped a turbo-charged Honda Fireblade engine into the bay, lowered on custom CE28Ns, and finished off with an attention-grabbing metallic green paint job.​
 
Back