9J4Oofh.jpg

HK95Adb.jpg

V48nKQy.jpg

MGIs3UZ.jpg

dmwdjXI.jpg

LfiUtiH.jpg

5rZsbdZ.jpg

Here is a story about my Hybrid Audi R8 LMS Race Car '08

I just planned this to be a Golden R8 which I did. But after a lot of failed attempts. My Audi R8 got these type of tires by pure accident.
Comfort: Hard
Comfort: Medium
Racing: Soft
Comfort: Soft (C)
Sports: Hard(C)
Sports: Medium(C)
Sports: Soft(C)
Sports: Super Soft(C)
Racing: Hard(C)
Racing: Super Soft(C)
Rain: Intermediate(C)
Rain: Heavy Rain(C)
Comfort: Hard(V)
Comfort: Medium(V)
Comfort:Soft(V)
Sports: Hard(V)
Rain: Intermediate(V)

I like my accident. :lol:

Last edited:
I have to say it.. this Hybridizing thing .. It's made the world of GT5 photomode be able to come up with some fantastic colors on previously unpaintable cars.and proper stance,spoiler remove..I mean c'mon..:crazy:

I have to say it.. this Hybridizing thing .. It's made the world of GT5 photomode be able to come up with some fantastic colors on previously unpaintable cars.and proper stance,spoiler remove..I mean c'mon..:crazy:

Well said. 👍

GT5 is that much closer to the perfect game which we wanted.

Subaru Impreza WRX STi Spec-C Type-RA '05
  • Lowered Height
  • Spoiler Delete
  • Subaru Impreza Cusco Advan JGTC '03 Chassis
  • Subaru Impreza Coupe WRX TypeR STi Version VI '99 Engine (~430hp)

AhrweilerGate_12_zps4dbbfc60.jpg

AhrweilerGate_22_zpsff9b6df7.jpg

AhrweilerGate_32_zps840d7b89.jpg

You know I was against this stuff at first but man, you just can't say no to that.

Also note: I used the '99 WRX engine since it has more of the traditional Subaru 'burble' to the exhaust note.

You know I was against this stuff at first but man, you just can't say no to that.

Also note: I used the '99 WRX engine since it has more of the traditional Subaru 'burble' to the exhaust note.

I felt the same too. As soon as a friend sent me a Yellow RE Amemiya FD, I knew I had to get more. Later, I was found modifying every car I ever wanted! :lol:

I'll be putting the RB engine from the ER34 drift car into my S15. I might post later.

Subaru Impreza WRX STi Spec-C Type-RA '05
  • Lowered Height
  • Spoiler Delete
  • Subaru Impreza Cusco Advan JGTC '03 Chassis
  • Subaru Impreza Coupe WRX TypeR STi Version VI '99 Engine (~430hp)

AhrweilerGate_12_zps4dbbfc60.jpg

Damn you beat me to it. Just doing mine now, with exactly the same stuff.

Guys, quick question, with the cars that have had their colours changed through the codes, is it possible to respray them afterwards or do you have to go through the whole process again to change its colour?

Back