The hybrid showcase thread [Read OP before posting!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 4,129 comments
  • 537,545 views
I see you found that paint too :eek:, can you PLEASE add it to your thread? :bowdown:
 
If anyone owns a capture card, could you please post a gameplay video of the red/black paintchip? Pics aren't enough for me. :lol:
 
Hidden Red/Black paint chip.

HighSpeedRing_5_zps51c0fad7.jpg


HighSpeedRing_7_zps194f6ecd.jpg


HighSpeedRing_11_zps10cd34a3.jpg


HighSpeedRing_12_zpsab282c96.jpg
 
A few more.

Yellow painted rims on this one.

Superspeedway-Daytona_zps8ce2c25b.jpg


Polorized 010

HighSpeedRing_8_zps213a8061.jpg
 
those stock chrome rims look nice. That acid trip paint chip is wild.
 
We need to see more chrome stock standard rims!!!
 
Ohhhhhh snap RaY!!!! You have dominated the competition!
 
Has anyone recreated the W12 Golf?

I have done one. :-)
Used the brakes, engine, trans and drivetrain from the Nardo Concept. :-) 650hp, 340kph top speed and spins like crazy, just like the real thing. Lol.

Ahrweiler-Street_4_zps266f2a7f.jpg

Ahrweiler-Street_3_zps0cd615b1.jpg

Ahrweiler-Street_2_zpsbd1fc2e0.jpg

Ahrweiler-Street_zps982ec91e.jpg


I know it just looks like a lowered white Golf but it is unbelievably quick and fun to drive. :-P

@ Irish, what's hybrid about the Chrome Line?
 
Last edited:
LordZycon
I have done one. :-)
Used the brakes, engine, trans and drivetrain from the Nardo Concept. :-) 650hp, 340kph top speed and spins like crazy, just like the real thing. Lol.

I know it just looks like a lowered white Golf but it is unbelievably quick and fun to drive. :-P

Beautiful!!!
 
I am not sure that that one will accept the paint.. But I am glad to test the theory .. I will try both standard and premium models ... Results tomorrow
 
Man I can't believe just how real that picture looks! :drool: That has got to be the most realistic one in this thread yet! :drool:👍

Thanks, it came out quite nice :)

I'm assuming you used the secret menu for these races?

Yup plus The Aventador I built for a friend out of a Gallardo using his save game to do the race and take the pic, before converting it back over to a save game for the system it came from
 
Back