The Illuminati and other Conspiracy Theories thread

Do you think the Illuminati is real?

• Total voters
The thing about the flat earth 'hypothesis' is that even if you humour yourself and try to accept it as true, where are the photographs of the edge?

It can't be flat and stretch for infinity.
I humored myself quite a bit and debated with some believers. Some do think that it's plausible that it goes on forever. Some others have seen one repeated image of an ice shelf in Antarctica and somehow concluded that this structure forms a ring around the Earth beyond which lies the firmament dome.

The flat earth conspiracy theory makes no logical sense and what about all the other planets? Why aren't pilots telling us the world is flat then? GTAV is a flat earth but when you play it you pay no attention to it. Still flat earth makes no sense and how do ships not fall off the edges of the earth?

Finally, a real photo of the Flat Earth.
-ctpCQ62BbY.jpg

Another false flag theory that seemed to attract a bit of buzz on social media came from Steven Greer, a retired physician and outspoken figure in the ufology scene whose most recent documentary, Unacknowledged, was released on Netflix this year. He’s long been warning that the government will manipulate facts when it discloses information on UFOs in order to consolidate power.

In a blog post, he wrote, “Strictly speaking, the militarists and war-mongers, itching to ‘kick some alien butt’ as it was said in the movie Independence Day, may actually only want a pretext to justify their existence and get the world to eventually spend huge sums of money on a perceived (if contrived) threat from space.” The theory also involves religious fanatics attempting to initiate an Armageddon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lastly, we consider theories the conspiracy was either simply that of Harry Reid to enrich his cronies - or that the conspiracy is from the phenomenon itself, and that our ability to comprehend it is hopelessly anthropocentric, and way off the mark.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/12/why_is_the_us_government_funding_ufo_research.html

...one further impediment to making any sense of UFO reports, which is that there seems to be a set of logical contradictions to any theory of what UFOs might actually represent. The main logical fallacy is that observed UFO behaviors, if accurately reported, seem to be irrational. On the one hand, UFOs act as if they wish to avoid being seen – while on the other hand, they do get seen, despite having technology that should put our most advanced stealth techniques to shame. These two mutually exclusive aspects are difficult, if not impossible, to reconcile.

Last edited:
Today we see that, according to a poll, conspiracy theories are becoming a worrying political problem in France.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/8-10-french-people-believe-conspiracy-theory-survey-152745449.html

Around eight out of 10 French people believe in at least one conspiracy theory, according to a survey that tested some of the most famous ones on a group of 1,200 people.

The poll by the Ifop group on behalf of the Fondation Jean Jaures think-tank and the Conspiracy Watch organisation found that large sections of French society believed in theories with no grounding in established fact.

One of the best-known conspiracy theories -- that the CIA was involved in the assassination of John F. Kennedy in 1963 -- was believed by 54 percent of respondents, while 16 percent thought America had faked its moon landings.

A cause for concern to France's current centrist government, the most widely-held theory was that the health ministry was conspiring with pharmaceutical companies to conceal the danger of vaccines.

A total of 55 percent of respondents agreed with this -- at a time when the government has raised the number of obligatory vaccines to 11 from three for all newborns to combat a resurgence in some illnesses.

"I hope that... our country will return to the rationality that has always been its marker," Health Minister Agnes Buzyn pleaded last Friday, adding that France was "a global exception" when it came to opposition to vaccines.

Other theories tested in the survey, published late Sunday, included that jihadist groups Al-Qaeda and the Islamic State were manipulated by Western secret services (31 percent agreed) or that AIDS was created in a laboratory and tested on Africans (32 percent).

One in 10 French people thought it was possible that the Earth was flat, while 18 percent believed that God created life less than 10,000 years ago.

Nearly half of the population (48 percent) lent credence to the "replacement theory" according to which the global political and media elite is organising for white people to be replaced by immigrants.

Of around a dozen theories tested, researchers found that 79 percent of French people believed in at least one of them.

ca64b3d998ec2f9d89a221e980751a35c52ec7b0.jpg

A selfie taken last year by French astronaut Thomas Pesquet, showing him outside the International Space Station, which he posted on social networks to convince "the supporters of a conspiracy theory" who were convinced he was in an aircraft hangar

Last edited:

Area 51 USAF Black Ops patch. The Latin translates as, "tastes like chicken"

NRO program patch

What is that green crystal clutched in the dragon's tail? What does it symbolize?

Last edited:
What is that green crystal clutched in the dragon's tail? What does it symbolize?

The patch might be a partial callback to NRO satellites launched during the 1980s. "DRAGON" was allegedly a BYEMAN codename for the improved infrared imaging power on Block II KH-11s. These four satellites were later referred to as either KH-11Bs or advanced KH-11s, but are more widely known as "CRYSTAL".

If you'd prefer a more ominous answer:

Shadow-the-Hedgehog-Chaos-Control.jpg

The patch might be a partial callback to NRO satellites launched during the 1980s. "DRAGON" was allegedly a BYEMAN codename for the improved infrared imaging power on Block II KH-11s. These four satellites were later referred to as either KH-11Bs or advanced KH-11s, but are more widely known as "CRYSTAL".

If you'd prefer a more ominous answer:

View attachment 710869
In my brief survey of several dozens of these patches, I've run across four symbols common to almost all of them: chevrons, dragons, gods, and number(s). Thanks for your excellent clue to the "green crystal" symbol!

015-e1308237781492.png

loosely, "All your base are servant to us"

What constellation is notable for 5 clustered stars with a 6th off to side?

Last edited:
Clagmire TV alleges Challenger disaster was hoax. Six of the seven 6 astros are still alive, they show.

I looked into it and now I'm just confused.

NASA supposedly kidnapped a bunch of kids and sent them on a 20 year voyage to Mars so they could be sex slaves to pedophiles. I must be missing something as I'm not sure how people in their 20's or 30's will satisfy pedophiles. Are they cryogenically freezing the kids? Do those cremes my doctor doesn't want me to know about that keep you young forever really work? Is the fountain of youth on Mars? :confused:

Head of secret Pentagon program says UFOs can “warp space-time”—what?

Mar12by Jon Rappoport

by Jon Rappoport

March 12, 2018

Luis Elizondo, former head of a secret Pentagon program studying UFOs, is now extending his recent remarks about craft witnessed in our skies…

In an interview with the UK Daily Star (2/8), Elizondo made the following boggling comments:

“For the first time, we have a compelling picture that what we are seeing is explained in our current understanding of physics, advanced physics, and quantum mechanics.”

“We do believe all these observables we’ve been seeing, sudden and extreme [UFO] acceleration, hypersonic velocities, low observability, trans medium travel, and last but not least, positive lift, anti-gravity – is really the manifestation of a single technology.”

“So it’s not five exotic technologies we’re trying to figure out, it’s one, and we think we know that one too.”

“We believe it has to do with a high amount of energy and the ability to warp space-time, not by a lot, but by a little.”

The Sun also obtained a comment from Elizondo’s colleague, physicist Hal Puthoff: “Puthoff came to the conclusion that the [UFO] craft can effectively create their own time-space bubble, which allows them to fly at such incredible speeds.”

My, my.

A space-time bubble? Warping space-time?

Elizondo claims such stunning capacities can be understood by Earth physics—but at what level? Speculative? Conceptual? Or in a way that would allow American engineers to build their own craft capable of performing staggering feats and maneuvers? It’s easy to say, “We understand this,” when no assembly is required and you just spin hypotheses. I can come up with a hypothesis which explains how multi-ton stones were transported up a mountain road, centuries ago in Peru, and fitted together perfectly, with primitive technology—as long as I don’t actually have to replicate the feat now, using ancient means. I can blow that kind of smoke.

As I’ve discussed in several previous articles, Elizondo (a former intelligence officer who ran clandestine operations in Latin America), and a host of other former Pentagon and CIA players, are now attached to rock musician Tom DeLonge and his fledgling To the Stars Academy.

This odd marriage raises questions. For example, are the high-level players using DeLonge to disseminate the UFO story as a THREAT-FROM-SPACE SCENARIO, requiring gigantic new sums of money to build defenses against extra-terrestrial attacks?

The Pentagon-CIA nexus has always positioned “UFO disclosure” in those terms. “We have a battle to fight, and we must prepare ourselves against potential alien forces. Give us more money.”

Elizondo has now doubled down. He’s claiming scientists understand how UFOs do what they do.

Let’s see some evidence.

Not just concepts and abstract equations, but hardware—located, perhaps, at the famed and walled-off Lockheed Skunk Works in Palmdale, California.

Or is Elizondo merely passing along sensational-sounding “information,” designed to rope in a new generation of UFO enthusiasts, and lead them to accept a “threat-from-space” story?

Is the “warp” really about a space-drive, or is it about Elizondo’s distortion of facts?

Being from the US you will not be aware of this, the Daily Star is not exactly a robust source of accurate news.

Its about as tabloid as you can get.

According to Elizondo:

"For the first time, we have a compelling picture that what we are seeing is explained in our current understanding of physics, advanced physics, and quantum mechanics. We do believe all these observables we've been seeing, sudden and extreme acceleration, hypersonic velocities, low observability, trans medium travel, and last but not least, positive lift, anti-gravity-is really the manifestation of a single technology."

And what is this single, miraculous technology?

"We believe it has to do with a high amount of energy and the ability to warp space-time, not by a lot, but by a little," Elizondo says.

The claim is backed up by Dr. Hal Puthoff, a physicist at Bigelow Aerospace.

It would be interesting to see an independent scientist come out with this kind of claim, but it's important to know that the owner of Bigelow Aerospace, Robert Bigelow, was one of two major players behind the creation of Elizondo's AATIP in the first place. Bigelow is also a major UFO buff, has gone on 60 Minutes to talk about his theories regarding aliens.

Either way, the claim that hyper-advanced alien visitors from an unknown civilization are using hypothetical space-time-warping engines to pull off aerial acrobatics seems like an outlier for the most likely explanation for the Nimitz Incident, and Elizondo's claim that all of it fits within our current understanding of physics and "quantum mechanics" sounds dubious at best.

https://www.outerplaces.com/science...uis-elizondo-alien-spacecraft-warp-space-time

A story of UFOs, telepathy and shapeshifting.

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/04/more-on-the-ufo-paranormal-issue/

More On The UFO-Paranormal Issue
Nick RedfernApril 13, 2018
Well, my recent article titled “UFOs: The Paranormal Controversy and Connection” provoked quite a bit of feedback. And the debate on whether or not the world of the paranormal and the subject of UFOs should be seen as parts of a combined, bigger picture is still going on. With that in mind, I thought I would share with you a perfect example of how such seemingly separate phenomena actually have more than a few connections. Pauline W., who I interviewed in 2013, had a very strange experience back in October 1973, when she was living in Pasadena, California. It’s notable, and probably relevant, that a major UFO wave was going on at that time, and across not just the United States, but other parts of the planet too.

While hiking in the California hills one Sunday morning, Pauline encountered a classic, silver-colored flying saucer-style UFO which, at first, at least, was high in the sky. Suddenly, it dropped to around fifty or sixty above her, hanging there in an odd, wobbling fashion. Amazed, Pauline could only stare as the silent craft bobbed around and then shot away at high speed. Pauline raced home and excitedly told her family of what had just taken place. They, apparently, weren’t the only ones who knew what had occurred on the fateful morning in 1973. Three days later, and after sunset, Pauline had a visitor. Not a welcome one, I should stress. It was a Man in Black, a skinny – almost emaciated – old man, dressed in a shabby black suit, looking pale and ill, and wearing an old, 1950s-style fedora hat.

men-in-black-1.jpg

Pauline said that she felt her mind was briefly enslaved, as the MIB near-hypnotically asked her to invite him into her home. In a slight daze, and to her eternal cost, she did exactly that. She retreated to the couch, stumbling slightly and feeling ice-cold. The old man followed her, and stood in the living-room, looming over her, as he warned her – in no uncertain terms – never to discuss her close encounter again. Ever. The MIB then turned around and headed to the door. At that exact same moment, Pauline felt her mental faculties return to normal and she raced after him, just as he exited the door and closed it behind him. Pauline threw the door open wide, only to find the old Man in Black gone. In his place, however, was something else: it was a large, black dog with bright red eyes. It snapped and snarled in Pauline’s direction and in what was clearly a deeply malevolent, dangerous fashion.

She stared in horror as the glowing-eyed monster prowled around the front yard, clearly intent on adding to the malevolent atmosphere that was already firmly in place. Suddenly, and as if out of nowhere, a large, black Cadillac – that looked decades-old in design – appeared and screeched to a halt outside of Pauline’s home. It should be noted, here, that the MIB almost always drive such cars of that particular type, age and color. Pauline watched, shocked and scared, as the back door on the driver’s-side opened and the fiendish black hound bounded across the front yard and leapt into the back of the Cadillac, which shot away at high speed!

automobile-1839245_640-570x379.jpg

Today, Pauline – now a grandmother and someone who is fairly comfortable about sharing her bizarre experience – is of a firm opinion that the MIB and the red-eyed beast were one and the same. As Pauline sees it, something unexplained, but also something which could take on “different disguises.” Of course, many would say that Pauline’s bizarre story is nothing but a fabrication (but, it’s hard to fathom what on Earth might cause someone to concoct such an admittedly weird tale). But, what if Pauline was telling the absolute truth?

With that question in mind, let’s return to the matter of the UFO/paranormal connection. What we have in this case are no less than three mysterious angles, all clearly linked: (A) the UFO sighting; (B) the encounter with the Man in Black; and (C) according to Pauline a case of shape-shifting, no less – into what sounds just like one of the ghostly Phantom Black Dogsthat terrified people throughout the U.K. centuries ago (and which occasionally still do).

Yes, cases like this are controversial in the extreme, but either we dismiss such tales as lies (which I don’t, having met Pauline twice), or we accept that the UFO phenomenon isn’t all that it appears to be. It’s much more.

a2ovmDE_460s.jpg

WAKE UP PEOPLE.

Wouldn't take it that far but no I never believed his intentions to be connecting people.

I hope this is real but:
ZUCK: yea so if you ever need info about anyone at harvard

ZUCK: just ask

ZUCK: i have over 4000 emails, pictures, addresses, sns

FRIEND: what!? how’d you manage that one?

ZUCK: people just submitted it

ZUCK: i don’t know why

ZUCK: they “trust me”

ZUCK: dumb ****s

https://www.theguardian.com/technol...ook-people-first-ever-mark-zuckerberg-harvard

I'd believe it, sounds like typical back and forth between college students

I think the 'rudness' of it is to be described to that yes. But it does show he has a lack for peoples privacy (the hypocrite) and I really do believe he thinks of fb users in that way. He doesn't use the same language but in essence I have a hard time believing he really changed.

Also that's still not ok what he's saying is to be questioned on an ethical level...

So I guess there's a new one QAnon. It's a trump thing. https://www.businessinsider.com/wha...rce=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-politics

The flat earth conspiracy theory makes no logical sense and what about all the other planets? Why aren't pilots telling us the world is flat then? GTAV is a flat earth but when you play it you pay no attention to it. Still flat earth makes no sense and how do ships not fall off the edges of the earth?

Awww man, why didnt anyone tell me we were debating FE in here?! Haha

Back