The Incredibly Lame GT Pun Challenge!

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 240 comments
Sioux Zucchi wanted something amusing for lunch in Italy.

Pasta Carbon R with a Cappuccino.

----------------

There was an old lady in there who swallowed a spyder.
That wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her,
She swallowed the spyder to catch the fly, I don't know why she swallowed the fly,
Perhaps she'll die.

Perhaps. Perhaps! - she just ATE a 1960's Alfa Romeo!

Oh, dear she is eyeing up a Ruf CTR
The fast german turbo car.
Eating a Yellowbird, How absurd...

I threw a FIT when GT6 made me start with a Honda.

Mr. Burns says the Red Bull cars are "excellent".

I decided to drive around in my AMG listening to U Can't Touch This. Stop. Hammer time.

I play Alto saxophone. Works for me.

All I do all day is pick Beats. I really need to get a Life.

Last edited:
(Watch the trailer before reading this...)

Subaru proudly announce the new Fishiv GT. It's their Fish-ion Gran Turismo project. And it's powered by nuclear fish-ion

My Chevrolet Nova SS went up in flames. It was a Supernova.

* I painted it champagne colour and created "a champagne supernova in the sky! why, why, why, why...?" *

Buckle up to your safety car! New M4 is here. Hope we can drive it in the M4 (British Highway)

There's already too many bloody BMWs on the M4 every day as it is!

(Not a joke) lol

Mitsubishi I-Meow

mitsubishi-cat-limited-edition.jpg

Following the GTPlanet announcement of Network Endurance Racing and the Network Endurance Race Development System (seriously guys, how many hours did you spend getting that name to fit nerds :sly: :lol:)...

I am pleased to announce my (non existent) Gripping Endurance Events Kart Series :D:gtpflag:

EDiT - can't wait for the Christmas update so I can say Hi(gh) chaparral

Last edited:
TVR are sponsoring the new "Annie" Movie...

"The sun'll come out, Tamora. Bet your bottom dollar that Tamora, they'll be sun."

... I've ruined that car for myself now.

(Just heard the Movie Trailer for Annie on the TV - little gits don't sing it in Historic Americanese!)

Last edited:
One summer day I was at the park in DAYTONA Beach, Florida doing backflips N 360s, trying to get FIT. An official said I must get my Z ACT together, so i went sightseeing. I saw YELLOW BIRDS flying in the sky and a COUGAR growling. Then came 2 hot ladies, GIULIA and ELISE from Europe. Elise found a LOTUS flower and gave it to me, then walking. I went sightseeing again and saw an AQUA lake, a COBRA and a VIPER that SPITFIRE at each other. Afterwards I went home, turned on the TVR, though about the babes I met TODAY and went to bed.

Latest Posts

Back