The Isuzu 4200R Concept '89-Fantastic Car!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BlazeTheCat05
  • 50 comments
  • 10,124 views
i drive it because i think it is a truck haha
 
Thanks to this thread, I'm a happy new owner of this car! :D

I'm debating either drive it stock or mod it out. Hmmmm :confused:.
 
6314417033_904b9133de_b.jpg

This Picture.
 
Here's my baby. She's done up in Sublime and sittin on black five spokes.
RH9zb.jpg

T2ezr.jpg

Js2VL.jpg

OdpNP.jpg
 
I bought one and yes it drives well, love the front but very ugly at the rear.
I guess lobbies will have more of these in as well.
 
I've gone for a more subtle look for my second (and slightly customized) 4200R.

redbullhangar7o.jpg
 
I love old concepts. The Audi Avus is def a missing one. But anyone ever thought about this one?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r54tizJ02C4

Oh yea I remember the gt90. Was such a wild concept, but that is what gave it its charm lol.

You guys beat me to posting pics. I took some last night and will post some later today.

Btw analog, that pic is very nice.
 
Haven't driven it much, but it's an absolutely fantastic car. Fast on its feet, "double-take" looks, and performance to match - I'm suprised they never decided to bring it into production (which just reminded me of the GT90...would've been awesome to have that car in Gran Turismo 5).

I was thinking of buying another one to keep 100% stock since I already painted the one I have a DLC color. 450 horses? Not bad.
 
Btw analog, that pic is very nice.

Thanks, although I just quickly snapped it to show the colour scheme and wheels. :)

If we're talking older concept cars in general and roughly from the same period (1986 in this case), I wish PD would include one of my favourite oddball eighties concept cars, the Volkswagen Golf II based ItalDesign Machimoto (think they even build a small series to sell to the public) which was aimed to be a car offering a motorcycle like experience for a number of passengers.
You even sit in it like you would sit on a motorbike (although that's irrelevant in a videogame) and would love to take my B-Spec Bobs for a ride. :D

italdesign_machimoto_large_22104.jpg


86id_machimoto.jpg
 
Saw this thread yesterday and thought I'd get one immediately, it looks brilliant in the matt-esque Japanese 001 with RP03s painted Chrome 009 (nice match for the SBC finish PD only gave us on the SC03/5 and RP05s). Should be really useful for me online, gave some 550PP cars a real run for their money at Spa last night.
 
Nice, analog, I don't think I ever saw that concept. Anyways, here are my pics from the 4200R on Spa last night:

2ql908p.jpg

mkzocp.jpg

xojqko.jpg
 
MattZR1
Oh yea I remember the gt90. Was such a wild concept, but that is what gave it its charm lol.

You guys beat me to posting pics. I took some last night and will post some later today.

Btw analog, that pic is very nice.

****!it is my dream car but it doesn't exist in gt5!
 
****!it is my dream car but it doesn't exist in gt5!

Funny to mention that the GT90 was actually in GT2. What an awesome car, although it drove terrible. I loved it because I had a 1:18 scale model of it.
 
This car sounds immense and handles like a dream. I also think it looks fantastic, deffo one of my faves.

320659_281994901840838_100000909917150_877947_752529988_n.jpg
 
This was one of the cars I was most excited about in GT5 for some reason now I think about it... :D
 
I remember drifting this car around Eiger Nordwand once, pretty fun, though for some reason it never stuck with me, been sitting in my garage for months, lol, maybe I outta try it out again.
 
Yeah, I was going to buy it a long time ago, but I didn't have the money. Then when I got the money, I forgot about the car. So I recently bought it. Great car 👍
 
I went into a 505PP lobby with one of these 4200R concepts last night for an IRC race. Host told me "no concept cars", so I switched to a stock benz, only to get beat by a Honda HSC...
 
Back