the "just plain ugly" car thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter land sea air
  • 3,808 comments
  • 454,472 views
I like the look of the Explorer, looks better than the last gen.
 
all_nissan.jpg
 
Z and GT-R ugly?

Get the hell outta here.

Yeah, they're both ugly. I don't like loud/in-your-face designs. If I'm paying $40,000+ for a car, I want it to ooze elegance out of it exhaust(s).

Just because they're sports car, that doesn't make them beautiful automatically.
 
Z and GT-R ugly?

Get the hell outta here.

I wouldn't call the most recent R35 and Z pretty, either. I've warmed to the R35 with the LED lights, but the facelifted Z34 is awful.
 
Yeah, they're both ugly. I don't like loud/in-your-face designs. If I'm paying $40,000+ for a car, I want it to ooze elegance out of it exhaust(s).

Just because they're sports car, that doesn't make them beautiful automatically.
Z34, maybe. But the R35 definitely isn't "in-your-face" or "loud". It's probably one the most boring supercar, out of all the supercars. The rest of the Nissan line up aren't ugly. Just boring, generic, and bland.
 
Oh I forgot about the Cube. The Cube's trying too hard to be quirky but instead became ugly.
 
How do they not get sued for patent infringement...
 
Hmmm.

Skelta-G-Force.jpg


Hmmm.
 
Front has some connotations of the Panoz Abruzzi about it.
I liked the Abruzzi. This is when a parrot mated with a Ginetta G20.
 
Repost or not, this is the champion of the day. Do not look, Impreza fans. I have warned you.
4704730021_large.jpg
 
Back