The K-Car Championship looking for racers all welcome. "4" spots open!

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 1,130 comments
  • 56,118 views

What time do you want racing to start on a sunday


  • Total voters
    25
Hi guys,

First of all congratulations to greest_lightnin for his first victory :bowdown:, to ophi and tacom for their first podiums and to crazy kid for his first points. A warm welcome to the new member Krull.

home for a few days... I might get a bit late but will try to meet you all at the testing today. Will it be in our k-car lounge or in a room set by coxbox?

As I told you before I won't be racing at least next two races, my flight is sunday and will be out for two weeks. Hopefully I will be back for tsukuba, looking forward to race with you again guys, and see if I can match the cervos next time:)👍

And the championship is getting hot! Wow, three races three winners!:cheers:
 
Testing in the lounge now if anyone wants to join me.
 
May come on later need to shower and eat first.

is it ok if i make a new logo for K-Cars Online Championships?
 
is it ok if i make a new logo for K-Cars Online Championships?

sure no problem any artwork is appreciated, upload everything and then send me the code :D

Edit i just realised l deleted the old one.
 
sure no problem any artwork is appreciated, upload everything and then send me the code :D

Edit i just realised l deleted the old one.

:dopey: Sounds like I need to!
 
:dopey: Sounds like I need to!

Yes, well actually the old one is still hosted online, what i meant was that i deleted it from the form post. Though be my guest and create a new one.
 
Big news! Just started & Finished the NEW Main Title!​

9CQIa.png
 
Love it, the logo is now changed :)

I might even make a style for the info too if thats ok. Thank you!

Uhhmm... Can you put 'Logo By ZedMan1996' under the Title maybye? Do it in a small font.
 
I might even make a style for the info too if thats ok. Thank you!

Uhhmm... Can you put 'Logo By ZedMan1996' under the Title maybye? Do it in a small font.

That sounds great i can certainly give you credit, keep up the good work.

Edit: added your name, also feel free to use any of the race images.
 
That sounds great i can certainly give you credit, keep up the good work.

Edit: added your name, also feel free to use any of the race images.

Thank you ever soo much! Its a privalage to help you! I am Currently working on the new Welcoming Title.
 
NEW Welcome message!
zsQKl.png

Your Image Behind Text​
 
So Cool 👍 👍 👍

Edit updated welcome post.

Put an image behind the welcoming post (an image of racing K-Cars!)
 
Ok sure, I should of known that, i will do it later.

Superkart.jpg

Maybye you could sneak this chick in? Leaning on the bonnet of one of the cars?​
 
Do the bloke in the background instead for the lols
 
What do you think :D.

welcomeq.png


Edit: This was the best image I could find.

This is perfect! Nice work! It shall be our welcoming rigth away!
 
that girl is NOT attractive. I cant believe that pink az-1 is what i would rather look at. :)
 

Well it was ultimatly your choice if you wanted it. I hope i did not encourage you to do so. Sorry
 
delete those "meaty women" before i puke!
 
Back