The K-Car Championship looking for racers all welcome. "4" spots open!

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 1,130 comments
  • 56,118 views

What time do you want racing to start on a sunday


  • Total voters
    25
To be honest, there was some resizing so, it is a bit distorted and blurry.

The babe needs to be a bit taller:)

Maybye you could add shadow below the Kai-Car Chick?
 
The babe needs to be a bit taller:)

Maybye you could add shadow below the Kai-Car Chick?

true I may do some more work at some stage, might find a better Girl/Girls (. ) (. )
 
true I may do some more work at some stage, might find a better Girl/Girls (. ) (. )

Should we have a 2nd babe on the car?
 
Accatually the babe is a perfect size already.

Ok well, I was thinking could you change the logo so it was in a Japanese style, like the welcome message.
 
true I may do some more work at some stage, might find a better Girl/Girls (. ) (. )

Make sure to get babes in mini or micro skirts as they are most Se.xy in.
 
Ok well, I was thinking could you change the logo so it was in a Japanese style, like the welcome message.

Ok :D

I'll also give some pics of babes to you so you can edit them in.

Unfortunatly i dont have software like paintshop, so i cant do the babes myself.
 
Ok :D

I'll also give some pics of babes to you so you can edit them in.

Unfortunatly i dont have software like paintshop, so i cant do the babes myself.

yes that would be great, i though there would be plenty when you type Asian babes into google.

Edit: Just found the best K-car for the job, the Midget is going look sexy after this, daihatsu need to learn from us.
 
yes that would be great, i though there would be plenty when you type Asian babes into google.

Edit: Just found the best K-car for the job, the Midget is going look sexy after this, daihatsu need to learn from us.

Check this out! Babes on these!
MazdaK-Cars.jpg
 
New title!
CVDnx.png
 
COXBOX! make it possible for you to recive private messages!
 
Said nothing XD
 
Last edited:
I think the pitchers are real purdy.

Are you ladies done yet?

:odd:
 
how in the hell has our championship turned to a *****
 
how in the hell has our championship turned to a *****

Just having a bit of fun :D

Even F1 has nice lady's holding up driver numbers on the grid :).
 
Last edited:
Sorry for the late notice but i am going to have to miss the next race. Be back for next week though.
 
Sorry for the late notice but i am going to have to miss the next race. Be back for next week though.

Ok. Thanks for your notice :)
 
Back