The K-Car Championship looking for racers all welcome. "4" spots open!

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 1,130 comments
  • 56,118 views

What time do you want racing to start on a sunday


  • Total voters
    25
This race really reminded me of why I love small cars with small engines :). And in those last laps you were like a rocket ronithebooster, I couldn't catch up at all.

On another note, anyone else experiencing more oversteer when racing online?

Yeah i love small cars i have too many on gt5, I tried to drive a faster car the other day and failed, im not used to going over 130mph now :grumpy:.

I find there is always satisfaction when you are able to beat faster cars, like this person who managed to beat a Zonda in a Midget.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3f0QZcXP2c
 
Yeah i love small cars i have too many on gt5, I tried to drive a faster car the other day and failed, im not used to going over 130mph now :grumpy:.

I find there is always satisfaction when you are able to beat faster cars, like this person who managed to beat a Zonda in a Midget.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3f0QZcXP2c

Today i beat 6 Formula Gran Turismo Cars in a Peugeot 905 LM Race car with less power and more heavy. I got 1:07.058 On trial mountain. I was up to 6sec+ faster than the guy in 2nd! I was also using a wheel.
 
Today i beat 6 Formula Gran Turismo Cars in a Peugeot 905 LM Race car with less power and more heavy. I got 1:07.058 On trial mountain. I was up to 6sec+ faster than the guy in 2nd! I was also using a wheel.

Not quiet the same good good job, if you were able to do it in a 100bhp car then 👍.
 
Not quiet the same good good job, if you were able to do it in a 100bhp car then 👍.

But i thought the F1 cars were pretty much unbeatable. but i spanked their eyelids off!
 
Try taking your K-car around the Autumn mini ring, get the set up correct and you can beat faster cars by 4 seconds.
 
Try taking your K-car around the Autumn mini ring, get the set up correct and you can beat faster cars by 4 seconds.

what must the 'faster cars' be?
 
Or you can take a k-car onto grand valley speedway and race a honda beat and diahatsu mira. Try to get 4 seconds above the fastest time.
 
Or you can take a k-car onto grand valley speedway and race a honda beat and diahatsu mira. Try to get 4 seconds above the fastest time.

Sounds fun but apparently the beats are 1 of the fastest Kei cars right?
 
Sounds fun but apparently the beats are 1 of the fastest Kei cars right?

Yes the beat is fast. My cervo was good because the track is twisty so O increased down force and shortened gear ratios.
 
the cappucino is the fastest k-car, thats why its banned. The ofc is good for top speed, cervos for twisty courses.
 
Nope don´t raise them :D
I still think we have to do something against the Beat´s and espacially the Mirra/Coure ´s.
Both where 1.5-2 seconds faster than me.
1:33.8ish for Aceboy
1:34.3ish for greest
1:35.0ish was my best time (Times from Ace and greest where out of my mind => maybe a bit wrong)

And I was 1 second faster than the rest.

Agreed.

Ace has to take every other week off, and I'll take off every third...💡

Lesson learned, never drink and drive...:ouch:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
 
Agreed.

Ace has to take every other week off, and I'll take off every third...💡

Lesson learned, never drink and drive...:ouch:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I got drunk at laguna seca. And finished baaaaaad.:dopey:
 
I got drunk at laguna seca. And finished baaaaaad.:dopey:

So we both learned something, right?

Yup.

But, if yer gonna drink and drive, here is the place to do it. We finish poorly, but nobody dies...

👍👍👍
 
Last edited:
Hey Ace,

I think you should offer up the "compensation" package that you employed...

:)
 
Well for me the Capu isn´t the fastest Car (and many people would say the same).
In the Kei-Car seasonals I demolished the Times of my Capu RM with both the Mirra and the Beat (although the Capu RM has higher corner speeds due to Downforce).
But this is something I said before :D

I´m looking forwardto Sunday 👍
 
In the lounge testing if anyone fancys joining me.
 
I'm looking forward ti the race now, Feels ages since I last raced with you guys.
 
I'm looking forward ti the race now, Feels ages since I last raced with you guys.

Although the thread has been kinda dead, my will to race (and win:dopey:) is very much alive!
 
Although the thread has been kinda dead, my will to race (and win:dopey:) is very much alive!

You, my friend, have got the right attitude...

👍👍👍
 
unfortunatly i cant make it to the race this weekend
 
Looking forward for tomorrow, haven't tested my car all week so will be busy tomorrow :D
 
so how many racers are comin

well I reckon there should be about 8-11 racers usually, I just hope mu internet holds up, kept disconnecting every 30s for the past 2 days, though it seems ok at the moment.
 
Have you even raced yet? Pretty sure all you've done is make pictures haha

ha ha made me LOL, I really want to see him talk his talk, otherwise I will remove him from the championship.

Edit: If anyone is testing i will be joining server now.
 
If i can drag my self away from the touring cars for a bit i'll join you
 
If i can drag my self away from the touring cars for a bit i'll join you

I left the room done all the testing I need, I did post my time though :D.
 
ill be there if there is a race. If we don't have enough people and you decide to cancel, lemme know. I haven't been in the mood to play GT5 for a while now. I literally played the last race and the was the first time in a while. Same with this race. I committed to this championship, so I'm not gonna back out, but otherwise I'm not really in mood to play it.
 
Back