The K-Car Championship looking for racers all welcome. "4" spots open!

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 1,130 comments
  • 56,118 views

What time do you want racing to start on a sunday


  • Total voters
    25
430.

A couple entries were determined to be too fast, thus the reduction in PP.

The race starts at 7 right? I might not be able to make in in today aswell :(
 
lobby open at 7, race usually at about 10-15 mins past.
 
does anybody know when does the 100meter final start,if it comes during the race i cant participate, sorry,its not a good reason but i really wanna see bolt run :D
 
does anybody know when does the 100meter final start,if it comes during the race i cant participate, sorry,its not a good reason but i really wanna see bolt run :D

It is on late I think about 9PM GMT.
 
does anybody know when does the 100meter final start,if it comes during the race i cant participate, sorry,its not a good reason but i really wanna see bolt run :D

Well if you wanna see Bolt run, here he is. Now just throw a stick across the field and he'll run.
Head_bolt.jpg
 
does anybody know when does the 100meter final start,if it comes during the race i cant participate, sorry,its not a good reason but i really wanna see bolt run :D

Gotta get yer priorties straight son...:rolleyes:

Good luck to yer team...:)
 
We all know I am going to finish 6th, every race so far 6trh or 5th.
 
I hope i make it. i may be out on the road when the race starts... i nearly missed it last week. Hopefully my new strategy :Rarely play GT and if i do, don't play with the k car: will work. Last week it worked out pretty well.

And hopefully i can beat Zed. I think his pictures are lame, and i need to see him race before i care what he has to say.(or what ugly logo/Asian he decides to make)

Perpetually in last,
Ophi
 
Hey! Unbelievable!!! Some crazy chick stole my car and tagged it in pink! PINK! What next? Interiors decoration?... could have put one of those smelly pine trees in the mirror, or a dancing hula girl in front of the driving wheel! I think this is a Cervo strategy to knock me out of competition, they are planning to cut my brakes or put me flat tires for next time... I am watching you guys!

Ok guys I will fly in a few ours, so hope to be back for tsukuba. Have a great race, and another one, and then we will meet on track again.

Cheers all
 
Hey! Unbelievable!!! Some crazy chick stole my car and tagged it in pink! PINK! What next? Interiors decoration?... could have put one of those smelly pine trees in the mirror, or a dancing hula girl in front of the driving wheel! I think this is a Cervo strategy to knock me out of competition, they are planning to cut my brakes or put me flat tires for next time... I am watching you guys!

Ok guys I will fly in a few ours, so hope to be back for tsukuba. Have a great race, and another one, and then we will meet on track again.

Cheers all

Have fun brugab, and how did you guess my plan Muhaaaaaaaaahahahaha.
 
Lol...

I got everybody talkin' smack...

:sly:
 
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (3 members and 2 guests)

Step on up folks...
 
Leave it all for the track :D.
 
i think zed needs to back hes huge mouth with a good race :D as well a few others..... ;)
 
I hope i make it. i may be out on the road when the race starts... i nearly missed it last week. Hopefully my new strategy :Rarely play GT and if i do, don't play with the k car: will work. Last week it worked out pretty well.

And hopefully i can beat Zed. I think his pictures are lame, and i need to see him race before i care what he has to say.(or what ugly logo/Asian he decides to make)

Perpetually in last,
Ophi

Is that your way of saying 'hi' I like your style XD
 
Server will be up soon guys.

Edit: room number is 1483-61218-4259-7715-4800


That roomnr is not valid :/

Edit: correct nr is: 1483-6118-4259-7715-4800
 
i'll save the replay of this race to et a good photo. i'm gonna ditch the girls. how does that sound. lets get all of us in the front page!
 
i'll save the replay of this race to et a good photo. i'm gonna ditch the girls. how does that sound. lets get all of us in the front page!

sure just come and join we are about to start.
 
Back