• Thread starter Crumpet
  • 523 comments

Crumpet

Premium
United Kingdom
Great Britain
Smile_Chimp.jpg

Last edited:
I hate to ask this here but I figured it might be the best place.. What's the difference between the two Diablos? I don't understand, they're the same price, and the GT2 has almost 60hp more and just a little more weight but the GT has more pp?!

I hate to ask this here but I figured it might be the best place.. What's the difference between the two Diablos? I don't understand, they're the same price, and the GT2 has almost 60hp more and just a little more weight but the GT has more pp?!
The Diablo GT2 is a full on road version of the Lamborghini Diablo FIA-GT2 race car while the Diablo GT is a toned down version of the Diablo GT2 I think.

I must say I was thinking the same exact thing. Still very tempted to buy one of the two but can't decide on which one for some photography...

Back