the list of battles in nk4e manga(comic)

  • Thread starter Thread starter nk4e
  • 347 comments
  • 14,315 views

battles against team members

  • nightterror

    Votes: 5 7.4%
  • nk4e

    Votes: 14 20.6%
  • trd

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • battle

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • exhuast

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • monkey magic

    Votes: 3 4.4%
  • gtr angel

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • breaker

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • ewok

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • dori

    Votes: 3 4.4%
  • drift206z

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • azndrifter

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • aynumi naka 13

    Votes: 3 4.4%
  • charger r/t

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • anime-drifter

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • 1projekt_xero

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tofu

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • team project d LM drifters

    Votes: 5 7.4%
  • drifterzzz

    Votes: 6 8.8%
  • unknown

    Votes: 5 7.4%

  • Total voters
    68
eh nightkids.. do you have anylinks to some of your previous works? im wondering if you are as good as everyone thinks..
 
Originally posted by Venom_supra
eh nightkids.. do you have anylinks to some of your previous works? im wondering if you are as good as everyone thinks..
check out my sites then
 
sorry guys but i have to draw a couple of drawings for some girls at school but i have to delay the target point at next week
 
he likes saying "hehehehehehehheeheheheheh" i think he is some person that will get a habit of saying hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
 
Originally posted by Venom_supra
eh nightkids.. do you have anylinks to some of your previous works? im wondering if you are as good as everyone thinks..
ill show u some of my drawings ill scan my latest one that im drawing for a girl
 
Originally posted by Venom_supra
eh nightkids.. do you have anylinks to some of your previous works? im wondering if you are as good as everyone thinks..
ill show u some of my drawings ill scan my latest one that im drawing for a girl
 
Originally posted by Venom_supra
eh nightkids.. do you have anylinks to some of your previous works? im wondering if you are as good as everyone thinks..
ill show u some of my drawings ill scan my latest one that im drawing for a girl
 
Originally posted by Venom_supra
eh nightkids.. do you have anylinks to some of your previous works? im wondering if you are as good as everyone thinks..
 
there u go here is the pic
 
half and half if u want an other character from a different anime just pn with the pic or








AIM me
 
s13_lg.jpg
 
Thats a nice pic you drew there nk4e!!!!!

i wish i new how to show MY pics on gtp........................
well i do i think but only if you help me out cmon cmon!!!!! help me plz!!:D :bowdown: :bowdown:
 
i think he was refering to the anime picture on the notebook paper... not the car ;)...

ROll
 
Originally posted by rollazn
i think he was refering to the anime picture on the notebook paper... not the car ;)...

ROll


yeah..... yeah..... thats what i meant!!!!:rolleyes:
 
battle i have ur character done
 
if u find anything mess up in a manga pic that means im still a in the middle or im going fast
 
How come I'm not in there?I'm on monkey D.But,it's all good if
you can fit me on then I would like a red S14 with a bang'n kit and everything else.Can't wait 2 see your work.
 
bagin kit ??
 
sorry homes,I meant banging as in cool,tight ETC.:D I draw alot
also but I have no scanner to post my pics, but keep the good
work coming when are we gonna' see a pic of a drift:confused:

PEACE;) trent AKA:T-Dub AKA:big boi
 
can someone give links 2 the wangan midnight manga?
 
Originally posted by dori
sorry homes,I meant banging as in cool,tight ETC.:D I draw alot
also but I have no scanner to post my pics, but keep the good
work coming when are we gonna' see a pic of a drift:confused:

PEACE;) trent AKA:T-Dub AKA:big boi
???
 
I noticed I wasnt there EITHER, :lol: Just kidding. Throw me in as a dude going W'hoooa!" if you want, I just wanna be in it. :D
 
cars please
 
A31-Flat Black. (Same as dull flat, as long as it isnt glossy black)
 
Originally posted by nightterrorH
Thats a nice pic you drew there nk4e!!!!!

i wish i new how to show MY pics on gtp........................
well i do i think but only if you help me out cmon cmon!!!!! help me plz!!:D :bowdown: :bowdown:
post them
 
Back