the list of battles in nk4e manga(comic)

  • Thread starter Thread starter nk4e
  • 347 comments
  • 14,315 views

battles against team members

  • nightterror

    Votes: 5 7.4%
  • nk4e

    Votes: 14 20.6%
  • trd

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • battle

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • exhuast

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • monkey magic

    Votes: 3 4.4%
  • gtr angel

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • breaker

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • ewok

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • dori

    Votes: 3 4.4%
  • drift206z

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • azndrifter

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • aynumi naka 13

    Votes: 3 4.4%
  • charger r/t

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • anime-drifter

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • 1projekt_xero

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tofu

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • team project d LM drifters

    Votes: 5 7.4%
  • drifterzzz

    Votes: 6 8.8%
  • unknown

    Votes: 5 7.4%

  • Total voters
    68
does anyone from any team except anime drifter because he is a baby want to be in this manga
and plz tell me who u want to battle
 
Originally posted by nightkids4ever
does anyone from any team except anime drifter because he is a baby want to be in this manga
and plz tell me who u want to battle

hu...:confused: :confused: :boggled: :dopey: :drool:


(hehehehehe):lol:
 
i don't get u night terror honda
 
Originally posted by nightkids4ever
i don't get u night terror honda


hey shhhhh with the honda at the end
and i dont get what youre saying cause its all confusing:confused: :confused: :lol:
 
K.........I guess I have to say it in good grammar,I would like to
be a part of the manga.Any nice car will do,maybe a toyota chaser
,I have saw your character pictures,they are nice and I would like
to see a car during a drift.
THE END :crazy:

(you know what?........that's stil bad grammar:D :cool: )
 
he means if u want to be in this manga(comic) just pm him or AIM him
 

Attachments

  • alegrelogo2.jpg
    alegrelogo2.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 80
ok does anyone have any ideas for a story
 
I'm assuming Project D and Monkey D are going to be rivals here..So I'll go based upon that, lets see what I can come up with:

Hm, well I was kinda thinking (note, kinda, if I think too hard, I'll get a hemroid, I'm afraid. :lol:) That basically one team owns one part of town, the other owns the other, I use the term 'own' loosely. Its slighty ID, with a little Wangan Midnight thrown in. And thats as far as I've gotten with it..
 
sounds like a gangster anime
 
Kinda. I just did a report on Al Capone, so thats possibly where it came from...
 
duuuuude thats an awesome avatar (and picture):lol:
 

Attachments

  • images89.jpg
    images89.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 66
OK guys this might sound corny but here is my idea for a
storyline.The two teams go and race at the touge,sometimes
monkeyD would win and sometimes projectD and everytime a fight would break out.So to stop the intense,bitter,rivalry it was
decided to have a tournament at the touge and the winner's
team get's to be called the "owners of the mountain".
COPYRIGHT(LOL!)
 
ok can anyone find me a pic of a top view of these cars :
Project d
180sx
FTO
WRX Rx7
Team Project D LM DRIFT ...
IMPREZZA LM - DRIFTERZZZ - DRUG DEALER-
FTO LM - SHERON
RX7 LM - PROJECT-X
ALTEZZA LM - NAMZYCAD3
IMPREZZA LM- TOKYODRIFTA
Rps13 drifter boy
Altezza
2 R32 both black
Ae86
SS trueno-tofu
Monkey d
S13 coupe exhaust w/ white 18inch volk 37's-exhuast
R33-me
sil80-boss
white FC-Ayumi Nakayama13
rps13-jet black
FD/s15 blue
Midnight Blue Datsun 240Z w/ a carbon fibre hood-drift206z
Ewok- a fd black
Magic-fc and a sil 80
phamtom racers
burntic3 a.k.a unkn0wn-RPS13
22b-?
r34-ME
 
plz 💡
 
ayumi i got a question for u
just AIM me because other people might want to bud in
 
Originally posted by nightkids4ever
ok can anyone find me a pic of a top view of these cars :
Project d
180sx
FTO
WRX Rx7
Team Project D LM DRIFT ...
IMPREZZA LM - DRIFTERZZZ - DRUG DEALER-
FTO LM - SHERON
RX7 LM - PROJECT-X
ALTEZZA LM - NAMZYCAD3
IMPREZZA LM- TOKYODRIFTA
Rps13 drifter boy
Altezza
2 R32 both black
Ae86
SS trueno-tofu
Monkey d
S13 coupe exhaust w/ white 18inch volk 37's-exhuast
R33-me
sil80-boss
white FC-Ayumi Nakayama13
rps13-jet black
FD/s15 blue
Midnight Blue Datsun 240Z w/ a carbon fibre hood-drift206z
Ewok- a fd black
Magic-fc and a sil 80
phamtom racers
burntic3 a.k.a unkn0wn-RPS13
22b-?
r34-ME

I'm part of Pj-D too.. >.<
 
then car plz
i know
 
Originally posted by dori
OK guys this might sound corny but here is my idea for a
storyline.The two teams go and race at the touge,sometimes
monkeyD would win and sometimes projectD and everytime a fight would break out.So to stop the intense,bitter,rivalry it was
decided to have a tournament at the touge and the winner's
team get's to be called the "owners of the mountain".
COPYRIGHT(LOL!)
i was thinking of rivals in a highschool but i think in a anime or manga some characters has to fall in love i think it might be a possiblity
 
Originally posted by nightkids4ever
then car plz
i know

read sig.. White (Sil-eighty)15-80, black rims and C-F hood, SR20.. the hp is in my sig.. :D
 
u guys fighting
 
pics plz anyone
and i got done a "PROTOTYPE" of the first batte
 
Still looking for pics for ya

By the way, why am I not in the poll? :(
 
Back