The long travel of the imported games ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter VV
  • 216 comments
  • 10,782 views
My Chinese copy has left from Liksang. To Australia on the budget air mail, that should be only 4 or 5 days :D
 
VV
Dec 30, 2004 02:24:07 FR ROISSY, PARIS PACKAGE DATA PROCESSED BY BROKERAGE. WAITING FOR CLEARANCE;RELEASED BY CLEARING AGENCY. NOW IN-TRANSIT FOR DELIVERY

Dec 30, 2004 05:02:01 NL EINDHOVEN, BEST PACKAGE DATA PROCESSED BY BROKERAGE. WAITING FOR CLEARANCE
Dec 30, 2004 05:02:01 NL EINDHOVEN, BEST UPS INTERNAL ACTIVITY CODE;PACKAGE RESUBMITTED TO CLEARING AGENCY FOR CLEARANCE

So, it will arrive tonight/tomorrow.. Friday no delivery i guess.. No GT4 for Eggie this year.. :(
 
GeeUK
My order has been shipped today! Yeah! I ordered the Japanese version if this makes any difference from the Chinese? I will get so far through this game, then when the American version is out I will have to start all over again!

You're in the UK. Why would you want the US version?
 
29 Dec 2004
19:46
MUMBAI, IN
A FLIGHT DELAY OCCURRED BECAUSE OF MECHANICAL REASONS

You've gotta be kidding me.... :rolleyes:
 
Lik-Sang | Chinese version ordered on 23rd December, Order shipped (December 29, 2004 11:09:07) :)
 
VV
Dec 30, 2004 02:24:07 FR ROISSY, PARIS PACKAGE DATA PROCESSED BY BROKERAGE. WAITING FOR CLEARANCE;RELEASED BY CLEARING AGENCY. NOW IN-TRANSIT FOR DELIVERY

Still
Dec 29, 2004 19:46:13 IN MUMBAI A FLIGHT DELAY OCCURRED BECAUSE OF MECHANICAL REASONS :banghead: 🤬
 
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
It's in my hands.
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
bounce.gif


The japanese one.
Found by a friend in some obscure shop somewhere in Paris.
I'm at work right now, so I must a wait few hours before playing.

See you later, guys. :cool:
 
VV
Found by a friend in some obscure shop somewhere in Paris.
I'm at work right now, so I must a wait few hours before playing.

🤬 👎 👎 :grumpy:

You lucky boy :dunce:
See you later :dopey:
 
Ah, another one of the big European guns has his copy. This will be good. Go VV! ;)
 
Coyote
You lucky boy :dunce:
See you later :dopey:
I'm lucky to have a friend like Pricer. Big thanks to him. 👍
See you later, Master. Probably during the evening. ;)
 
Hmm i just ordered from play-asia today, decided to go with the ups option...it says it won't get shipped until the 3rd of jan though :crazy:
 
VV
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
It's in my hands.
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
bounce.gif


The japanese one.
Found by a friend in some obscure shop somewhere in Paris.
I'm at work right now, so I must a wait few hours before playing.

See you later, guys. :cool:

Is your PS2 chipped or do you have an NTSC/J one?
 
VV
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
It's in my hands.
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
bounce.gif


The japanese one.
Found by a friend in some obscure shop somewhere in Paris.
I'm at work right now, so I must a wait few hours before playing.

See you later, guys. :cool:

Much Much later, Enjoy 👍
 
Race Idiot
Is your PS2 chipped or do you have an NTSC/J one?
Don't worry (and be happy), the original game works on a chipped PS2. My friend Pricer is playing right now the NTSC/J game on a chipped PS2 PAL and he has no problem.
 
I read somewhere that the chinese vers. let you choose language (to english) Is it true?


Thanx :)


VV, we want pix! We want pix! :dunce:
 
VV
Don't worry (and be happy), the original game works on a chipped PS2. My friend Pricer is playing right now the NTSC/J game on a chipped PS2 PAL and he has no problem.

Ahh great, i'm glad that has been cleared up. Now if I can get the thing working on HDD (I tried that splitting recombining tutorial thing with Xenosaga but it didn't work)

^_________________________________^
 
Hajaz
can u test it on kai with pricer for us VV? :)
Yes, of course.
And not simply for a test ... we play often I-Link races on GT3 with six players or more ... all night long (we call it "Live" in France). :)
 
damn im so jealous. does that dodgy import store in paris send to belgium?
 
Lapdog
You're in the UK. Why would you want the US version?

NTSC version will run at 60hertz, will the PAL one?
If so I will get which ever comes out first....
 
Grrr... mine is still sitting at the hub in Chek Lap Kok. No status change since Tuesday night. :grumpy:

Oh well, my chip and HDloader arrived, anyway, so I'll be ready when it does get here.
 
neurokinetik
Grrr... mine is still sitting at the hub in Chek Lap Kok. No status change since Tuesday night. :grumpy:

Oh well, my chip and HDloader arrived, anyway, so I'll be ready when it does get here.

Same status for me. I hope it's outdated information and that tomorrow I'll get the game!
 
Just ordered the Japanese version from playasia using UPS to deliver $90.10 cost roughly around £47 UK pounds 👍
It says 2-4 days but I wont hold my breath giving that New Years Eve is almost upon us, but hoping to see it within the week! ..... hopefully MGS3 will see me through the long wait :D
I'll update on arrival :)

Laters all :cheers:
 
SHIRAKAWA Akira
Same status for me. I hope it's outdated information and that tomorrow I'll get the game!

I kinda also hope that, although if it does arrive i'll just get a note from the postman saying 'We couldn't be arsed to deliver your game, please drive to the depot and pick it up' mainly because that is what has happened in the past.
 
Dec 31, 2004 03:00:07 NL EINDHOVEN, BEST PACKAGE DATA PROCESSED BY BROKERAGE. WAITING FOR CLEARANCE;RELEASED BY CLEARING AGENCY. NOW IN-TRANSIT FOR DELIVERY
Dec 31, 2004 03:00:07 NL EINDHOVEN, BEST UPS INTERNAL ACTIVITY CODE;PACKAGE RESUBMITTED TO CLEARING AGENCY FOR CLEARANCE
Dec 31, 2004 02:33:33 DE KOELN (COLOGNE) HUB SCAN
Dec 31, 2004 02:32:57 DE KOELN (COLOGNE) HUB SCAN
Dec 30, 2004 05:02:01 NL EINDHOVEN, BEST PACKAGE DATA PROCESSED BY BROKERAGE. WAITING FOR CLEARANCE
Dec 30, 2004 05:02:01 NL EINDHOVEN, BEST UPS INTERNAL ACTIVITY CODE;PACKAGE RESUBMITTED TO CLEARING AGENCY FOR CLEARANCE
Dec 29, 2004 19:46:16 IN MUMBAI A FLIGHT DELAY OCCURRED BECAUSE OF MECHANICAL REASONS

Finally. But 1 day too late. UPS doesn't deliver today. Damnit. :(
 
Back