The Lucid Dream // Dreaming Thread

• Thread starter Sttrobe
  • 594 comments
This dream happened to me a few days ago:

I dreamt about living in a place where ALL of the fictional places/worlds/realms from sci-fi movies, video games, animes and others exist within one universe, alongside all the characters.

Although in this case, I became the "Public Enemy No.1". Either that or somebody put a bounty on my head...

It all started on a simple morning where i woke up in my room, feeling dazed and confused until i looked out of the window; it's Wall Maria! (from Shingeki No Kyojin!) And all of a sudden, a cannon was fired at my house, in which i instinctively ran out of the building - only to be chased by other Stationary Guard members - and eventually made it out of the wall.

It didn't stop there, though. I walked off from the wall just to find a LANDSPEEDER flew past by. The owner of that Landspeeder was kind enough to give me a ride........ to Mos Eisley Cantina?

And now i'm being chased down by Stormtroopers.

So i actually stole Han Solo's Millenium Falcon - which somehow belonged to the Libyan Terrorists from BTTF - and flew the heck out of there. The Imperial Army had deployed TIE Fighters, shot down my ship, and i was forced to perform a crash landing. Guess where it crash landed? CAPE RING.

From there on, everything went blurry. The last thing I remembered was that i'm being chased by Stormtroopers, Titans, Combine Overwatch soldiers, The Stig, Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, Gray Mann's Robots (from TF2's MvM mode), TIE Fighters, Lex Luthor, Loki, Bowser and many, many other fictional villains.......at Rainbow Road.

I also dreamt about this yesterday:

I finally turned 18, got my driving license, and my dad told me to pick my first car. He told me that it has to be "less than 200HP, used car, and under $5500."

I found this sad-looking Sprinter Trueno AE86 online just for $4900 and told my dad to buy it for me. He told me to reconsider my decision (it's in 'project car' condition) and eventually agreed to buy the car.

I have always wanted an AE86 - no matter what condition - in real life more than a girlfriend ever since i watched Initial D and Hot Version DVDs, and my dream came true......in a dream.

It was colored red/black (although incomplete) equipped with 2 RS Watanabe 8-spoke wheels (the other two were random budget rims), a complete working 4A-GE 16v engine, although not mounted yet (the previous owner offered an extra grand for a 20v swap), missing bumpers, and an incomplete interior.

But what made things weirder - or better? - is the presence of my old friend (she wasn't into cars, and already has a boyfriend irl) HELPING ME remount the engine!

I guess some good things are only meant to happen in dreams, huh?

An hour ago I woke from a recurring dream I have about once every year or two. I'm always in full control of my actions in these dreams.

It involves a girl (not that kind of dream, perv) and she isn't real, as far as I know, just a part of my imagination. From whatever I'm doing previous to meeting her changes each time I have this dream (this time I riding up a mountain on a scooter, so related to my real life). I end up at her house, which is large and stately, her family are all at home; mum, dad, brothers, sisters, and are rather eccentric.

When we meet it's like we've known each other forever, like we're soul mates, and there's a large amount of sexual tension there. We hangout a while and usually end up very close but never sleep together. It feels like the time we spend goes on forever and we'll never part although we both know that later that day we have things to do. Nothing else matters in that moment but the two of us.

In real life my wife left for work at ~5am and I woke up again at 6, so I know I was only asleep for an hour at most.

Towards the end of the dream we have to part and do our own thing. Her family seems to accept me being there and assume we're sleeping together, although that hasn't happened any time we've been together (over the last decade). She is the sweetest ray of light imaginable and her character is so quirky and mischievous. She's still so fickle like many woman though but to be around her is intoxicating. I'm certainly in love with this girl and I'm quite sure she loves me.

It's like we both know we only have a short time together but we'll be together again in a year or two so when we part it's always saddening but there's nothing we can do about it.

I don't know what to make of it. I'm left feeling miserable when I wake up and I do my best to claw back the time we spent together into my memory but it fades so fast. Such heartbreak.

:(

Whoa, what a horrible dream just a moment ago. Basically, I found out I had knocked someone up, and my female relatives did absolutely goddamn nothing but tease me about it. Was worried for a minute in the real world too after finally waking up, until realizing I'm still a virgin and everything's, err, normal.

I'm not a lucid dreamer. Last night's dream was the first 'epic' dream I've had for a while though.

The world is in peril and under attack from a mysterious force; a physical force, an army of some kind. People are saying the the end of the world is here and the only people left to defend the world are this army of gorgeous Amazonian-like women. (By which I mean they were well organised, attractive and used bows and arrows. They weren't ginormous like in Futurama).

It turns out that the end of the world really is happening, as mountains turn to volcanoes and rivers turn to lava; the army bent on destroying the world are actually trying to save it but unknown to them they are only making it worse. The army of women are ancient protectors of the land and are doing everything they can to stem this disaster, no matter who stands in their way.

This whole thing is interspersed between scenes of me and "the love of my life" (fictional, but represented by someone I know; she's not interested) trying to escape to Switzerland to escape the destruction and war. There were scenes at train stations in Vienna trying to find the right one and escape the army who are looking for us.

Eventually the scene is on a steep but fairly short cliff face overlooking a river with a volcano on the other side. The army who think they are saving the world have targeted the volcano on the other side as the key to ending it all. They attack it, only for the women to show up. Then the shocking twist: my love is a member of the army of women! She explained that as much as she wanted to help, she had to stand by her duty.

At this point, I hadn't been doing much myself; mainly being an observer to the events. Our escape hadn't worked out because this cliff face and river looked quite like Bratislava so we ended up back where we started. But once the two armies faced off, I was in immediate danger and had to escape; my lover showed me some hidden passages going down the cliff so I made my escape.

The army attacking the volcano succeeded in doing something which only made things worse; the volcano started having a lot of volcanic activity. Activity of biblical proportions. The river of lava was already overflowing and now it was encroaching upwards on the land. The attacking army were quickly wiped out by the army of women's bows and arrows.

Then, as I was hiding I felt someone from above grab me, and drag me out of the crevice I was hiding in; it was the head of the army of women and she looked really cross. My lover was also being restrained as it was then explained (with absolutely no detail) that it was us two who were responsible for the end of the world happening, and only our deaths would stop it.

Resigned to my fate, I asked for one last kiss before the two of us were led into the river of lava to perish.

---

Very strange, nothing made sense, it was orange everywhere, I died in the end.

8/10 - First interesting story I've had for a while.

One dream I had the other night was rather strange.

There was an Armageddon style asteroid heading for Earth and it was known that nearly everyone would perish in it's impact. So panic and terror ensued over the planet and there were a few safe hiding places on offer from governments.

I remember heading to one of the places where they'd transport you to the safe place and it was an attack on the place like something out of Call Of Duty. Once I was clear to head onto the plane to safety my grandad stopped and told me to go alone, I tried to make him come along but he said he was too weak to continue. When he eventually made me go alone I missed the plane by seconds and then someone I went to school with tried to shoot it down with a machine gun. It failed.

So the next thing I know is I'm back in my bedroom with my parents either side of me, all upset that we're going to die. Then I remember answering the phone and it was Lewis Hamilton on the other end, he said he was calling from the safe zone and said it's nothing special.

The big impact I was expecting never happened and I woke up.

Had a dream that I got on the scale at the doctors and gained 25 lbs. It felt real since I've been eating like a rhinoceros for the past few weeks. I woke up literally thinking and saying "holy ****, I gained 25 lbs, then I looked in the mirror and said "nahh". Weird dreams like that are always the best. Just so realistic, yet so stupid.

Sleep for me is depressing. It's as if I don't dream at all. I simply fall asleep then wake up. I've never had a dream that I can remember.

Reporting here on two dreams I had last night. ...Well, technically one was this morning but whatever.

First one, I was in Croydon (i.e. not quite where I live) looking for a bus home when one comes along with a party on it. Turns out my mate is on this bus and he invites me on. It just drives around the streets, I recall being very near my house but the next thing I remember is it's morning and I'm back in Croydon... Then my mate comes along again and says someone shoved me off the rear deck of the bus and I got knocked out, but I don't remember any of this happening, he said I fell asleep and I was leaning on someone but this pissed him off so he shoved me off. No idea where my clothes went either, because I'm only wearing my boxers. I'm scared as hell, but one bus comes to take me home. But before I fully got on, I woke up.

Second one, started with me watching a film with Roger Moore's James Bond in it. I can't recall much of what happened in it, though I remember most of it being awesome, but I remember the last bit of it, because of what it lead into. Some woman launched some other baddie woman off into space in some unusual craft (I swear, this wasn't anything like Moonraker), and we saw a view from the craft of the girl trying to drive it into the sun. But it broke up when leaving the atmosphere (typically it's the other way round but whatever) and came crashing back down again onto some house, where we see two guys in there who just throw something. Then immediately we cut to another house, but suddenly I find myself in this very house. A grenade comes in out of nowhere, guess that was what the other guys threw it in. It doesn't blow up that much though so I just walked out of the house.

Outside I see a viaduct with a few trains on it. After watching it for a while, I notice all the trains on there look like they're stuck or going slowly so I go up onto it for a closer look, and decide to get into one of them. After waiting a few minutes, another one alongside me tries to move, but it's two trains coupled together and they go opposite directions, first separating away then moving the other way and hitting each other. At this point the train I'm on does a u-turn (using rails I noted did not exist, for a kick-off) onto rails on the other side, at which point I note it starts pulling into a depot. With other trains coming the other way. One switches to another track but then suddenly we're headed for a head-on collision with another. It doesn't hit my train head on but it goes into the side of my carriage instead (not the side I'm on) and hits it hard. I get out of my train, see another one casually derailing out of nowhere, also see my mate who's suddenly shown up here and really enjoying this ongoing accident, and then a lot of containers fly around for several seconds and a few fall down afterwards. None of them hit me so it was funny afterwards but scary whilst it was happening. Then I woke up.

This reminds me of a few other notable dreams I've had. I could probably write about some of them though I don't remember so much detail on them now.

I remember a couple days ago, I dreamed about having an argument with Sir Ian McKellen about cake. We were also in a busy shopping centre.

What.

Has anyone here had dreams of having something you're waiting for in real life???

I've had that way too much when waiting for games :)
Happened to me a bunch with GT6, Project CARS, Prom/Homecoming, big/important game(I play baseball), yeah, I get those alot. :lol:

I had a dream recently involving a school principal hypnotizing all the kids... with bread.

Maybe I was hungry?

Thing is, they weren't eating it. It was just hypnotic, somehow. The weirdest part of dreams like that is you wake up thinking they made sense, until you think about the details.

Be prepared for a long piece of drivel from a half asleep man if you read this. Just a heads up.

In my last dream, I don't remember a massive amount but I remember the last couple of seconds, as I've never experienced this before. I was casually talking to my sister, when for some reason, I mentioned a reference so obscure, I'm not sure if it's even real.

Our conversation somehow was about bands who had lost their lead singers, sparked from some facetious comment from me about the Beatles. I then mentioned the Ramones (?) and then my sister mentioned something along the lines of "Oh yeah, how about Dennis Replenish D'Dennis?".

I'm not sure if I've ever heard that name before but a memory came with it too. Oddly, it was Julian Barratt of The Mighty Boosh fame on a stage dressed like a punk singing the word "smeg" over and over and then shouting it, along with another sweary rant afterwards. I woke up soon after and was very confused.

Was this even real? If it is, I'm guessing it has something to do with the "Journey To The Centre Of The Punk" episode in series 3 of The Mighty Boosh. Then again, there's a very good chance I just made this up. I don't know... HELP!

I had a wild dream last night

Started out with being in the Batman v Superman movie and trying to outrace an out of control Batmobile that was blowing everything up. I ended up in jail with the Joker, Harley Quinn, and others. Eventually they broke out and I tried to escape with them. My escape was alot harder, I had to get past a couple dozen police officers.

I escaped to my recent tech school and went to class. Soon the FBI surrounded the building and tried to lock it down. I escaped before they completely surrounded the building and contemplated turning myself in. I prayed that the last few hours would be deleted. And then i woke up

I didn't know there's a Dream Thread. I posted this in the Sleep Paralysis Thread on October 10 last year. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/sleep-paralysis.311146/#post-11026331

d1-jpg.459886

I dream I was walking outside our house and looking at the sky. Its very cloudy but I can see the stars clearly. But they're not stars.

d2-jpg.459900

They're moving. And there's thousands of them. That didn't surprised me though.

d3-jpg.459903

What caught my attention is...

d4-jpg.459936

"a weird flying object".

d5-jpg.459937

I quickly searched my pocket for my phone.

d6-jpg.459938

But when I'm about to capture the flying craft.

d7-jpg.459939

I felt an eerie presence that someones watching me.

d8-jpg.459940

A man appeared beside me.

d9-jpg.459942

He walked towards me and smiled.

d10-jpg.459943

Then he transformed to some sort of "creature", grabbed my arm and said, "What are you doing?!!".

d11-jpg.459944

The location of the dream quickly changed to where I'm sleeping at in reality. I saw my blanket flew to the ceiling and the creature in my face, blurred, still grabbing my arm.

d12-jpg.459945

I'm half awake at this point but I can clearly see the ceiling and the creature in front of me. I felt I am being pulled to the ceiling and my peripheral vision flickering.

d13-jpg.459946

So I struggled to wake up my girlfriend by moving my right hand to her shoulder...

d14-jpg.459947

calling her name and shaking her.

d15-jpg.459948

By doing that I woke my self up. Releasing me from paralysis...

d16-jpg.459949

and the creature had vanished.

d17-jpg.459950

I got up and saw a figure at the door...

d18-jpg.459951

that looks like a kid, peeking at me.

d19-jpg.459952

I calmed myself and turned on the lights. I searched the house to see if "something" really visited me.

d20-jpg.459953

But luckily, there's none.

Sound and looks cliche. But it happened.

I have lots of odd dreams, that I feel are trying to tell me something, sometimes. I have had some like that ^. Usually aliens or strange specters that I believe are visiting me for some odd reason; scouting a future attack perhaps. I have had a couple of "half-sleep-dreams" as I call them, wherein I fall asleep, but my dream is taking place at the same time and place, as if I hadn't fallen asleep, genuinely zero transition. Has anybody else had that? One that I had when I was 13 or so, I was sitting in bed watching TV (in real life) and I fell asleep, but I was still in the same environment, so it felt real, and like all dreams, it made no sense but there was context somehow. Anyways, (in the dream) my cousin had a pet tarantula, but had to give it up because his mother didn't like having it in the house, so he gave it to me. Which makes no sense as I have arachnophobia. I look at its small terrarium, and decide to take it out. Why? I have no clue, dreams or whatever. Of course it doesn't want to sit and chill, watch some TV, I scurries under my bed. I freak out (and wake up without realizing.) and run out to my mom saying that the spider had gotten loose. She went in looking for it, and I started to realize that none of that made sense, and it was a dream.

My most recent dream, of course deals with a girl I like. I'm sure many people have had these sort of dreams, not sex related or anything, just about getting/being with said girl. Anyways, my mom got me a job working at the daycare she works at, as a janitor, of course, all of the teachers are girls, most of them around my age. One stands out to me because she seems very intelligent, strong and is rather attractive. She also works in the same room as my mom, so they already know each other very well, so no awkward introductions to worry about. The dream I had seemed to be a similar situation, but slightly turned around. In the dream, I knew and was friends with her father (I have never meet her actual father, it was just a guy my mind made up) and since he knows that I have a crush on her and likes me, and therefore would like me to date his daughter, he keeps encouraging me to ask her out. "Come on man! Have you asked her out yet?!" "No not yet." "What's stopping you?" "I guess I'm just worried that she will say no." "She likes you, you need to do it man." "Yeah I guess, I get so nervous about this stuff, I don't doubt she'll say yes, but I'm just so worried about what might happen if she didn't feel the same way." I assume this dream comes from the fact that the girl I like knows my mom, and it's sort of a role reversal, and it might also stem from the conversations that I imagine they have about me.

I'm sure many people have had these sort of dreams, not sex related or anything, just about getting/being with said girl.

Yeah I had one just last night

Recently I took a short, 12 week accelerated course. With only a few weeks left in class one day I woke up (not from a dream) with a crush on this girl. We were friendly and talked to eachother for weeks but these feelings of mine just came out of nowhere. I wanted to let her know how I felt but it just didnt seem like we had enough time together for me to really try anything. I didnt want to be creepy so I just walked away.

So I've been tortured about questions of what if for the last couple of weeks since the class ended.

Then I had this dream.

In this dream shes playing guitar for a two person band. Her and this other guy. In my weird dream world, they're like 'backup' singers to the real band. Meaning they play their instruments on a different stage along with the 'real' band but people dont really notice them. I know it doesnt make sense but its a dream.

So I get the courage to confess my feelings for her. I say something like 'I really think your a great person can I get your number I'd like to know you more'. She agrees, but wants to give the number in letters for some reason. She starts telling me the letters and soon I realize theres way too many digits. It was a joke. She sees that Im upset so she offers me to tour with the band. I agree. I dont know what my job is, Im not playing with the band, but Im with them, I guess.

In another attempt to get her number I stand out in the middle of a heavy rain storm at night. She drives up to me and asks whats going on. I say something along the lines of 'I'm getting killed out here Rachel, now would be a great time for that number!' She laughs it off and tells me to get in the car.

At their next performance nobody notices them or pays attention to them. Its obvious this hurts Rachel and the other guy. I talk to them and cheer them up.

Then a taxi cab pulls around the corner. They look confused. I tell them both I love them and I wish them the very best in their future endeavors. I say goodbye and leave. I dont know what their reaction was.

Had a weird dream a few days ago that i was trapped inside a clothes store and i was looking at a bunch of t shirts with some designs I've actually thought of but I don't have the skills to. But then suddenly i was teleported into what i think was a Lamborghini Aventador and i was driving for a few seconds but then i woke up all confused like what just happened? Probably one of the weirdest dreams I've ever had.

Last edited:
Well sometimes when you're stuck in a store, you've got no choice but to suddenly teleport to your Lambo. :lol:

Just had a rather creepy dream... In it, I was watching a documentary about two doctors who accidentally killed Hulk Hogan during an operation. To cover it up, they decided to turn his corpse into a ventriloquist dummy... Which apparently involved transplanting his mustache hair to the top of his head, as well as giving him a haphazardly transplanted third eye positioned above his left eye. They then proceeded to film a fake interview with this monstrosity, and got caught when they sent the recording to a TV station.

Sadly I don't remember how the interview played out... All I know is that it was equal parts disturbing and hysterical. I was cracking up when I awoke, but then got kinda creeped out when I actually stopped to think about it. Also, that's when I realized parallels could be drawn from how this Hulk Hoganstein looked to how Trump looks... and so I went back to cracking up.

So this dream happened a week or two ago.

My friend and I are walking around a wedding hall but we don't know who's wedding it is. So we go outside, we find his dad in which he yelled at me asking me why I'm outside and not in the hall. So I say, What's the use of me in there? But we go back anyways. We walk around to the girls corner and see if we can find out anything. We find all our friends there. So I ask, "You guys know who's wedding it is?" They all look back at me but don't say anything. After that I hear a voice behind them asking who it is. But I walk away and go sit down on a bench. After a while or so my friend comes back and says something to me in my ear. "Dude, it's your wedding........"

I woke up right after that.

Turns out the girl who asked who it was, was the Mrs.

Weird :lol:

EDIT: Added more details.

Last edited:
So I had a dream (I couldn't control it) where I was basically boxing some guy but we never actually fought he kinda just wanted me too (Rocky Balboa may or may not have been there I'm not even sure). Afterwards he shows me how he is king of this small nation state (some how a mix between Italy and maybe Egypt? Maybe something from the carribean?) and that he basically blocked any other nation from sending goods. So I ended up some how unlocking this monument and inside it had words of modern brands/companies, most notably car manufactures, that somehow are now allowed to be imported (keep in mind this is an ancient pyramid like monument here). Afterwords I returned home and I was in line for something at my school (might have been the cafeteria but i also thought I was on a stage for something). I jokingly butted the line on a friend of mine and she found it funny but then some guard yelled I was cutting the line and took me down. Then I was sitting with my grade 11 history teacher and the dream ended (I guess he wanted to know about the monument).

I think this happened because Spike keeps playing Rocky/Rambo marathons, all this news about Cuba becoming more westernized, and me messaging the girl all the time. Atleast thats the only way I can make sense of it.

So yeah, last night I learned that you definitely should NOT browse weird subreddits before you go to bed.

Otherwise your dream might go something like this:

You decide to start breeding lice. So naturally, in order to get your cat pregnant with said lice, you make your dog have intercourse with a fly. Then your cat starts squirting out lice at the foot of the hotel bed before you were ready (yeah you're doing this in a hotel for some reason), so you chase it. Eventually you and the cat see there's a hole in the floor ahead, and the cat tries to stop but slides into the hole because the floor is slick from all the rain. The cat manages to briefly grab onto the lip of the hole and you reach out for it, but it loses its grip and falls into the hotel room below yours, which is filled with your co-workers. You're embarrassed that they've found out about your lice-pregnant cat, but they are surprisingly accepting of it and some have even done it themselves.

So yeah, last night I learned that you definitely should NOT browse weird subreddits before you go to bed.

Otherwise your dream might go something like this:

You decide to start breeding lice. So naturally, in order to get your cat pregnant with said lice, you make your dog have intercourse with a fly. Then your cat starts squirting out lice at the foot of the hotel bed before you were ready (yeah you're doing this in a hotel for some reason), so you chase it. Eventually you and the cat see there's a hole in the floor ahead, and the cat tries to stop but slides into the hole because the floor is slick from all the rain. The cat manages to briefly grab onto the lip of the hole and you reach out for it, but it loses its grip and falls into the hotel room below yours, which is filled with your co-workers. You're embarrassed that they've found out about your lice-pregnant cat, but they are surprisingly accepting of it and some have even done it themselves.

That is the most wonderfully absurd thing I have ever read. :lol:

Back