The Maggiore endurance race is unbelievably hard

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tekku
  • 182 comments
  • 95,447 views
Ive bought so many cars for this race and keep failing, recently just bought the NSX GT500 '00 what a waste of 1.65 million lol. My best lap times are right around 201 202. Yamanaka in the Supra is just so fast. I can usually get within 3-4 seconds of him after the 1st lap but he seems to pull away on the last 3 turns before the finish line.
 
I see all these posts are from awhile ago. Has anyone tried this recently because I agree this seems impossible. Has anyone found any different cars or settings to use?
The big physics update in 1.71 will have affected it without question.

From recollection the key has always been fuel: the refuelling rate is so slow that saving fuel means less static time. It's why I've always picked the RX-Vision GT3, as you can short shift it (half the bar in bumpercam) with little time loss and huge savings.

I'll try it out again when I remember.
 
Thanks. From all the posts I've read people are talking about sub 2 minute lap times for the AI but on my game they are always at 2 minutes. Im running consistent 2.01s and seem to loose time. My best runs have been with the m6 but I juggle around since Ive bought so many Gr3 cars for this lol. My TC is at 0, ABS default, ASM on, countersteering strong are my settings.
 
Last edited:
Back