The Magic School Bus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
237
63135_1754802155098_1390266932_31874335_1479342_n.jpg


155624_1754799635035_1390266932_31874331_106974_n.jpg


Like it?
 
Says the guy with a grand total of three useless posts. Your opinion means nothing.
 
There IS a photomode thread.
 
How does that even qualify has a truck. I bet I could haul more cargo in the basket of my little sister's pink bike.
 
It's a Daihatsu Midget. It has horrid torque at low end but I still have to lighten up the rear.... Drifting is gonna be tough.
 
Why don't you look at my join date douche...
 
That thing is just idiotic looking... now I want to see a dozen of them race Fuji.
 
lolz whats max power on this thing? i got one but it has 0 miles on it and i dont like looking at it ... lol :)
 
I came here expecting a Samba Bus as the worst.
 
I've got it at 101 right now with 83 ft/lbs Lightened to the limit.

It's got almost 300,000 cr. into it, seeing as I needed to overhaul its motor after rubberbanding it against the wall for three days.
 
This is not really necessary. You could make your GT5 photomode gallery without making a "Hey, this is like..." spam thread.
 
I've got it at 101 right now with 83 ft/lbs Lightened to the limit.

It's got almost 300,000 cr. into it, seeing as I needed to overhaul its motor after rubberbanding it against the wall for three days.

It's interesting to see how people use their money in-game.

I should be talking, my garage is filled with many Toyota Vitzs and VW Lupos. 👍
 
Says the guy with a grand total of three useless posts. Your opinion means nothing.

Everyone's opinion should be valued and meaningful. If you're going to play that game, you have 41 posts, I have over 4000. I win. Your e-penis<My e-penis.
 
What happened to having 100 posts to making a new thread? This was a bad idea
 
well i like the mini truck and the thread, better than the following threads ...

"PDs bad descision"
"who else does not like GT5"
"Wa wa wa, look at me i'm a whiner"
 
Is that thing all wheel drive? I see 4 tire marks. Even pulling the E-brake should only be two.
 
Is that thing all wheel drive? I see 4 tire marks. Even pulling the E-brake should only be two.

He's doing donuts.
 
It's interesting to see how people use their money in-game.

I should be talking, my garage is filled with many Toyota Vitzs and VW Lupos. 👍

I'm a hot rodder and I love making the bland into something awesome. That's what hotrodding used to be about, taking what you have and making it something usable and personal. It'd be even more killer if they let you do custom paint and decals.

I'm thinkin' my next one is gonna be that 54' Citroen. :dopey:
 
Everyone's opinion should be valued and meaningful. If you're going to play that game, you have 41 posts, I have over 4000. I win. Your e-penis<My e-penis.

  • Your name is Peter
  • You have an e-penis
  • You have over 4000

Over 9000 Peters???
 
Oh wow I just one this thing in some horrible green color...
 
Your Daihatsu and my Fiat would make good track buddies.

 
I'll take it if you don't want it. I'm gonna start a fleet of them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back