The McLaren F1... erh... P1 Thread

• Thread starter deba94
  • 719 comments
The numbers are hillarious, particulalrly the 62-0 in 30M... Please remember to reinsert your eyeballs after trying this :lol:

Do the brakes have a kickdown switch for stopping that hard? Lol.

9.8 @ 152mph 1/4?!?!?!

:eek:

I think the new Ferrari is going to be even more alarming, at least in terms of 1/4 mile performance. In terms of braking performance though, I can't see it getting particularly close to Mclaren's 30m from 62mph. :eek:

The numbers are hillarious, particulalrly the 62-0 in 30M... Please remember to reinsert your eyeballs after trying this :lol:

Don't forget to reattach your face while you're at it.

6:47 you say? If it's true, then wow that is fast. Ignoring all the track length variables, astonishing to see something beat the production car lap record set by the Radical SR8, even if it's merely by 1 second.

I have a galaxy s3.what program do I need to view videos like the one posted above directly from the forum without searching for it myself on YouTube? It's says plug in required.

Deeply mesmerizing in this blue...

1395821_350773038393216_2086531958_n.jpg

1394448_350773185059868_1591426953_n.jpg

I'm still not 100% on the front end of the car, with the strange shape around the lights, but my word does that look fantastic in blue!

I saw my 1st P1 end of last week nr Woking... it doesn't lack presence!

The blue car on silver wheels looks stunning.

Just read through the thread and didn't see this posted.

Skip to 0:30 and turn volume up to 11 :D

According to the new EVO Magazine, McLaren won't release 'Ring times for the P1.

I am annoyed and relieves, annoyed as I wanted to know the time and relieved because.... Well.... It's a bit pointless. I mean, you're not going to do that on a real road and the times aren't sanctioned, hence why the Zonda R has the production car lap record...

According to the new EVO Magazine, McLaren won't release 'Ring times for the P1.

I am annoyed and relieves, annoyed as I wanted to know the time and relieved because.... Well.... It's a bit pointless. I mean, you're not going to do that on a real road and the times aren't sanctioned, hence why the Zonda R has the production car lap record...

The Zonda R's lap time is as irrelevant to road car lap times as Stefan Bellof's all time lap record of 6.11 in a 956.

The R is not road legal and was running cut slicks.

The 'lap record' for a production car is either the Radical SR8 at 6.48 or the 918 at 6.57... depending on what you consider the SR8 as, given it's not a globally homolgated car and would not be legal in a lot of countries.

Looks monumental. Sounds like Satan. Digging that evil, industrial sound. No melodic harmonic overtones at all, just pure aggression.

So, no claimed time... but I take "over 111 mph" to mean 112 mph, which means a lap time around the "20.83" km track in 6'58".

A second slower than the 918. But then again... the 918 "cheated".

Who cares how fast it goes, though... it still looks and sounds amazing.

The whatnow who? Those cars who were fighting over second place all those years? :D

Back