the mercedes guy who uses Mogi....

you knwot hat guy in initial d?...its actually takashi ryosuke...no joke i only found out recently.

firstly....on the animated series he sounds like him

secondly.....taskashi would be rich as hes won so many races

thirdly.....if you have volume one of the cartoon book, you see the exact same mercedes in taskashis garage

the takahashis are not rich becuase of hte races they have one... i think the family is rich and the parents we never see supply this wealth...

secondly he doesnt really sound like him... i always thought it was a really older dude and fatter than takahashi ryouske... i mean he is always ina suit... not ryousuke's style ... he got the suburban sweater thing going... r you sure takahashi ryousuke would drive a merc... mercs are in no way sporty... even amg... so y would he bother

its the guy that takumi punched..his dad. how could takahashi have a son whose the same age as takumi? they pointed out that it's that guys dad. pay attention :mischievous:

Originally posted by KT_Mazda_Fd3s
you knwot hat guy in initial d?...its actually takashi ryosuke...no joke i only found out recently.

firstly....on the animated series he sounds like him

secondly.....taskashi would be rich as hes won so many races

thirdly.....if you have volume one of the cartoon book, you see the exact same mercedes in taskashis garage

firstly..lots of people sound like saddam heussain :D

secondly..they dont race for money

thirdly...just cause your rich and drive a merc doesnt mean your a pimp :mischievous:

Dude....The Benz driver is Miki's (Celica GT-FOUR from Initial D: The Movie) dad, a middle aged business man. Natsuki Mogi has been acting as a prostitute or something for him. Duh.

yeh...i donty think its being translated to english...as im cantonese ive seen the episodes...and im gonna get the books when i go to hong kong

TokyoPOP has already announced production in the us, though they really killed it...rap music....omg...gay for that series...stick with the euro house stuff TokyoPOP...

wait, so if its Miki's dad, that means they were both pimpin on the same girl. all of you guys are makin it confusing, but its funny to read.

i jsut said!!!! there is a mercedes in taskashis garage, on the comic. and its exactly the same model

yah. i noticed that too. but in the anime they changed the mercedes to the newer E class, in the comics its some old S class or something...so its not R.T. in the mercedes.

pretty sick though, father and son double teaming the same girl....

i also heard they are coming out with a 2nd Initial D movie, is this true??

Back