the mercedes guy who uses Mogi....

maybe thats the 4th stage ive been hearing about. ya know, where bunta (wrx) and takumi (AE86) race. i hear about it but i can never find any info on it like when it will be released. does anyone know cuz im dying to find out.

Originally posted by KT_Mazda_Fd3s
you knwot hat guy in initial d?...its actually takashi ryosuke...no joke i only found out recently.

firstly....on the animated series he sounds like him

secondly.....taskashi would be rich as hes won so many races

thirdly.....if you have volume one of the cartoon book, you see the exact same mercedes in taskashis garage

it can't be takahashi ryosuke... i don't think ryosuke would drive a benz during his spare time... besides, in the first stage he was working on racing simulations while mogi was in the passenger seat of that stupid white benz... that was when takumi was racing the sil80

loook!!! can you guys actually listen to me...rather then quote bits...i said that it was takashi ryosuke at first...but i changed it, i sed you guys were right it aint, and its mikis dad. but before you find out, th evidence points towards taskashi rysouke...i did not say it WAS Takashi ryosuke.

Back