The Mighty Mazda RX-7 Touring car

I love both of those cars, along with the R35TC, which I think is the best value race car on the game.
The R35 easily beats any LMP car on a lower speed track, its massive grip and stability means it can out accelerate and brake nearly anything else on the game.
It is so easy to drive too, I really appreciated that when it was 1am, pitch black and 100% wet in the Nurburgring 24m!

I just bought the Impreza track car, really interested to see if it will be like the mighty NBR 206 Impreza, only with added downforce.

FTO super touring car. i think it maxes at 595pp or something you can easily take down cars much higher especially on sport tire races. I doubt there's a 600pp car in the game that could keep up with it on a technical track, same way in gt5.

FTO super touring car. i think it maxes at 595pp or something you can easily take down cars much higher especially on sport tire races. I doubt there's a 600pp car in the game that could keep up with it on a technical track, same way in gt5.
How much hp is the FTO on GT6? I last drove it in GT1 and it was the fastest car on the game by some margin. I think I need to own one again!

Honda Odyssey

It is more like my troll car. Nothing is more hilarious than winning the 24 minutes of Nurburgring in a minivan, beating the BMW McLaren F1 GTR by 20 seconds.

Nuumlrburgring24h_4.jpg~original

Nuumlrburgring24h_8.jpg~original

Last edited:
Honda CR-Z, laugh now, but when you see a 327 HP, 950 KG, sub 8-minute Nurburgring lapping (Even with my dismal driving skills) hybrid in your mirror you'll tremble with fear.

Man do I love this car. I can continually take down 750pp cars with this little 622pp car.

Whats your guy's little track weapon that you trough at higher performance cars?

Great car, as it was in GT5 too, same goes for the Roadster TC.
The RE Amemiya RX7, and Subaru BRZ are damn good as well.

Back