The most creative tactics you have used online.

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 42 comments

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Furinkazen_54
Go on, confess and admit.

This is a thread for you to admit what you have done online that may be a little dodgy... Not ramming people off the road or anything, but what little tactics and tricks have you used to get an edge?

Mine was a bit of payback on some guys who couln't drive and joined my GT300 room at the Nurburgring Nordshleife. Race at night in my CUSCO Impreza (Premium). Super GT cars have very flashy lights, so I flashed my yellow lights all the time in the middle of corners. Result - spinning cars. :sly:

During night races around Nurby, I sometimes flash the lights and beep my horn if I'm on someone's tail, but only if they are blocking on the straights.

@MrMulsanne - You dirty bastard:lol: Nice trick bro:tup:
Mine is when I'm bored with the arseholes that can't drive on the 'ring I release my wild Fiat 500 with carbon fiber hood and a spoiler:) I won against a Ferrari 512BB and a Lotus Elise RM using this trick...and I'm not that good:crazy:
I actually though they were lawnmowers...

Well, on Laguna Seca, I went around the 2nd right hand turn, some guy got brave and tried to go around the outside of me, so I just started tracking out more and more until he went off the track.
I was slightly in front of him, so you can't say it's illegal. :)

But it's still ungentlemanly. :(

It was on Nordschleife, one of those 90 degree corners after Karoussel. This guy was literally on my @$$, pushing me. I snap-turned, or whatever the term is, in my Elise RM, and he catapulted into the wall. Everyone in the lobby who saw it lolled.

@MrMulsanne - You dirty bastard:lol: Nice trick bro:tup:
Mine is when I'm bored with the arseholes that can't drive on the 'ring I release my wild Fiat 500 with carbon fiber hood and a spoiler:) I won against a Ferrari 512BB and a Lotus Elise RM using this trick...and I'm not that good:crazy:
I actually though they were lawnmowers...

Does driving an all black 707hp 900kg Cobra past a Viper GTSR race car at le Mans count? Especially when the guys feels a bump, looks around and just sees a black blob speeding past going WHURGHHH!!!!!

And I have a 246hp Fiat 500 with carbon and spoiler. I'm yet to enjoy releasing that on people...

I sometimes break right in front of someone on the straights when penaltys are on so the get the collision penalty no me, sorry... just do it when the room is full of rammers anyway.

I sometimes break right in front of someone on the straights when penaltys are on so the get the collision penalty no me, sorry... just do it when the room is full of rammers anyway.

No, you get the old Tank car out.

Does driving an all black 707hp 900kg Cobra past a Viper GTSR race car at le Mans count? Especially when the guys feels a bump, looks around and just sees a black blob speeding past going WHURGHHH!!!!
Eheh 👍

My GT by Citroen does that too, when the other go with Group C cars and mine GT overtake because with slipstream it reaches 415+ Km/h.
My chrome rocket:)

Eheh 👍

My GT by Citroen does that too, when the other go with Group C cars and mine GT overtake because with slipstream it reaches 415+ Km/h.
My chrome rocket:)

The Cobra tops out at 225... not finished tuning it yet.

How about when someone takes you out at Nurburgring, letting them pull alongside, and squeeze them slowly... the dumbass does not brake, and ends up spinning along the long straight in a Focus WRC.

If I get blocked multiple times and aren't letting me through, then you will be bumped. That's my tactic. :)

I admit once or twice I've had someone who is riding my ass and bumping me from behind trying to get me loose or push me in the sand, a quick tap of the pause button so they fly right through me into the grass usually teaches them a lesson.

The Cobra tops out at 225... not finished tuning it yet.

How about when someone takes you out at Nurburgring, letting them pull alongside, and squeeze them slowly... the dumbass does not brake, and ends up spinning along the long straight in a Focus WRC.
Yea mate is stupid:dunce:

Tactic 2: I got my microphone for the first time... was testing it and all people could hear (I was the only guy with a microphone) "Can you hear me? Does my microphone work?"

If I find someone bumped me on purpose, I just take them out of every single race until they get out of the room. I usually stop to wait for them to recover from spinning and go after them again and again. I may never finish races but they wont too :)

I was in a really bad Nurburgring server the other day. Bunch of punters who weren't very fast, so anyone who punted me, I'd get back on track, catch up, and punt them off as retaliation. The top 4 drivers all punted me off the track and I retaliated on all of them and won the race.

Afterwards, I got warm congratulations and "gr" (Good Race) from 3 of the top 4 drivers, all of whom punted me off and I punted them off as retaliation. I guess some people just like to race that way. I promptly left.

If I find someone bumped me on purpose, I just take them out of every single race until they get out of the room. I usually stop to wait for them to recover from spinning and go after them again and again. I may never finish races but they wont too :)

=( thats really not cool. maybe they only did it as a one off. Be more of a gentleman

Not good:tdown:

I will also bump anyone who blatantly does it to me repeatedly, but only once.

Guy kept cutting chicanes on Monza that, despite having penalties on, didn't give him a corner cut and getting enough to pass me on the following straights. I couldn't make it up until after the finish line.

I parked it right around the corner where you can't really see as you come into the chicane and he had to set it up in such a way it was unavoiable....

He smashes into me from behind at probably around 100mph, gets a massive collision penalty, I totter off for an easy victory.

I only did it because the room was named "clean" racing and it was the host riding the max pp and still cutting corners.

Guy kept cutting chicanes on Monza that, despite having penalties on, didn't give him a corner cut and getting enough to pass me on the following straights. I couldn't make it up until after the finish line.

I parked it right around the corner where you can't really see as you come into the chicane and he had to set it up in such a way it was unavoiable....

He smashes into me from behind at probably around 100mph, gets a massive collision penalty, I totter off for an easy victory.

I only did it because the room was named "clean" racing and it was the host riding the max pp and still cutting corners.

The penalty system doesn't work on the Monza green zones. I try to keep clean as possible, but if others are cutting, I have to follow suit.

You can blame PD for that:grumpy:

The penalty system doesn't work on the Monza green zones. I try to keep clean as possible, but if others are cutting, I have to follow suit.

You can blame PD for that:grumpy:

Oh I do blame PD for that... but in the meantime I have no problem giving a dirty host in a room called "Clean Racing" an 8 second collision penalty :D

First turn at lacuna seca in 400(something) pp mx5's. I faked outbreaking someone on the outside making him brake late and miss the turn. Found it funny.

Kureigu_A

That's just dirty and seriously wrong.

Driving a Gold car, make sure it's pretty ugly and stupid but powerful. (Honda Odyssey) Then laugh as people miss corners and such trying to see what you're driving. lol

Also, getting out of the way and braking way early at the first corner of a race. Watch as 8 - 16 cars pile up on the grass and cruise past for and easy shot at first. :)

With penalties off, I've had people blocking me all over the place even though my car is far faster... I just pull onto the grass on a straight and buzz right past them. They're usually too chicken to block me on the grass. Doesn't work in sand or gravel obviously.

Also, power-sliding through corners or driving a FF car with unrestricted slip so one tire is always spinning during acceleration. This causes piles of smoke and makes anyone cornering behind me have tons of trouble. I've only done this when someone keeps using me as their brakes. Also, Speed 12, 3rd gear, pedal to the floor; instant smokescreen.

Driving a Gold car, make sure it's pretty ugly and stupid but powerful. (Honda Odyssey) Then laugh as people miss corners and such trying to see what you're driving. lol

Also, getting out of the way and braking way early at the first corner of a race. Watch as 8 - 16 cars pile up on the grass and cruise past for and easy shot at first. :)With penalties off, I've had people blocking me all over the place even though my car is far faster... I just pull onto the grass on a straight and buzz right past them. They're usually too chicken to block me on the grass. Doesn't work in sand or gravel obviously.

Also, power-sliding through corners or driving a FF car with unrestricted slip so one tire is always spinning during acceleration. This causes piles of smoke and makes anyone cornering behind me have tons of trouble. I've only done this when someone keeps using me as their brakes. Also, Speed 12, 3rd gear, pedal to the floor; instant smokescreen.

👍

Nurburgring Norschleife first corner is hellish online.

Back