The Most Powerful Car In The Game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter B4TIST4
  • 81 comments
  • 15,223 views
Grandi
well the power/weight -ratio is obviously the biggest factor in straight line speed. It's very track dependent whether a high power car is beneficial or not. Admittedly upgrades enhancing aerodynamical or mechanical traction can be unbelievably effective on twisty tracks.


power/weight has almost nothing to do with top speed, only accel. as someone said top speed is all about air resistence. the smallest area that the air hits and the drag that it causes.
 
Indeed.

Rolling resistance stays pretty much constant and is usually in the order of 20-40lb, depending on the vehicle mass. Air resistance increases in proportion to the CUBE of the speed - to go twice as fast you need EIGHT times the power.
 
Toyota Minolta with all mods and oil change 1223 hp. I've hit 353.92 mph in this car with alot of tweaking.I can post the settings I used if anyone wants them.
 
Tim077
The Minolta Toyota '89 (I think) goes 310 mph with full turbo, nitrous, and the right suspension settings.

How do you win the Minolta Toyota '89... if u cant win it i guess ill buy it :scared:
 
phlyerphanatic
Toyota Minolta with all mods and oil change 1223 hp. I've hit 353.92 mph in this car with alot of tweaking.I can post the settings I used if anyone wants them.

Can u give me the settings for all the tweaking and mods you did with it???
can u send it in private message or something?
 
Pescarolo '04 w/ 1087kw / 1457HP..... spec4 turbo kit, bit of tweaking....

is that the highest so far?
 
B4TIST4
What is the most powerful car in the game? Is it Escudo again like in gt2 and gt3 or what is it then?

whats power without control


i hate it when people max out horse power on there cars and then say oh that car sucks :grumpy:
 
Oz
Pescarolo '04 w/ 1087kw / 1457HP..... spec4 turbo kit, bit of tweaking....

is that the highest so far?

WTF?, I own both Pescarolo Sport cars and the more powerful one (Playstation C60/Judd Race Car) has only 1168 HP :confused:
 
the escudo is crap in this version... only about 1100 hp... or something like that
 
Oz
Pescarolo '04 w/ 1087kw / 1457HP..... spec4 turbo kit, bit of tweaking....

is that the highest so far?


I just bought the Pescarolo C60, put the on the spec4 turbo and changed the oil and mine only makes 1146Hp and 892.47ft.lb of torque. Not quite 1457.... :grumpy:

Minolta Toyota seems to be the highest with 1223Hp... is that the case? :confused:
 
We just pulled off a top speed of 333.55 mph in the minolta toyota 88c-v!
 
Oz
Pescarolo '04 w/ 1087kw / 1457HP..... spec4 turbo kit, bit of tweaking....

is that the highest so far?

What do you mean with "bit of tweaking"? You can't change the amount of horsepower. LoL!
 
kFMkII
Well I'm only going on limited experience, but the most HP I've seen so far is that 89 toyota race car, with a little over 1200. I haven't gotten an escudo yet though.

the 89toyota minolta has 940hp, i think the 89 mercedes sauber has over 970hp and the easiest one to handle in its class and has a great sound, i also like the R92 nissan.
 
most powerful fully modded is the minolta toyota 89

most powerful in it's stock form is probally the Suzuki Escudo
 
Back