The MUGEN MOTUL CIVIC SI RACE CAR '87

  • Thread starter Thread starter Findog10
  • 13 comments
  • 6,490 views

Findog10

(Banned)
Messages
85
Australia
South Australia
Messages
Findog10
Anyone else in love with this gem of a car? What other cars do you feel a love or sentimental value to?
 
Sentimental cars. Hmm.
Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car/LM Race Car - My favourite car from GT3 & 4, in Green. Still searching for one in the UCD.
Honda CRX del sol - First car in all GT games. The green one means the most to me.
Honda Insight '99 - Dont ask. Just like its shape. Have 23 of these.
Mazda 323F/Lantis Turbo R - 13 of these. Same as the Insight.
Toyota SERA - Gullwing doors in GT4. Nuff said.
 
Anyone else in love with this gem of a car? What other cars do you feel a love or sentimental value to?

One of my Top Ten favourites in the game, steers very nicely and has a decent Power/weight ratio. Great for small tracks like Autumn Ring. Bonus is that it's a prize car too. 👍
 
Ferrari F40. My childhood dream car, and the year I was born. Just beautiful, beautiful cars.
 
Mazda 323F/Lantis Turbo R - 13 of these. Same as the Insight.

Wait, someone does care about these all along?!

It is a miracle :eek:

In other news, FTO STC for sure. GT spectacle, and excellent overall in this game - best in game in fact. The HKS CT230R is also epic to me and there's a countless number of cars I've felt with soul.
 
Toyota Carina ED: my trusty and reliable people-mover. doesn't really offer thrilling moments but is more like an old, well-composed friend who's safe to hang around with :)

At the other end is a car that literally drives me wild and gives me a feeling I really am alive: the Toyota GT-ONE TS020! Would marry it at once, asexually of course (and if "he's" totally clear of aids :D)
Driving aids - automobilly transmitted disease! :lol:
 
69 Bluebird Rally Car cuz i couldn't get my hands on it in GT4 on account of its terrible rally events.
 
Wait, someone does care about these all along?!

It is a miracle :eek:

In other news, FTO STC for sure. GT spectacle, and excellent overall in this game - best in game in fact. The HKS CT230R is also epic to me and there's a countless number of cars I've felt with soul.

Yes, I'm one of those people too. The Lantis look fantastic for the time it was released, the whole 4 door coupé idea that is a sucess now, was intended by Mazda at that time. I love the shape, I love how it sits slammed on stock wheels and that V6 is a ferocious little thing. The car is kinda agressive on cornering for an FWD, but its a damn fun car :)


Toyota Carina ED: my trusty and reliable people-mover. doesn't really offer thrilling moments but is more like an old, well-composed friend who's safe to hang around with :)

At the other end is a car that literally drives me wild and gives me a feeling I really am alive: the Toyota GT-ONE TS020! Would marry it at once, asexually of course (and if "he's" totally clear of aids :D)
Driving aids - automobilly transmitted disease! :lol:

Toyota Carina ED? Since GT4:

me-gusta_meme.jpg


Mine its beige on GT5, to keep the grandpa car style. I miss the black old steelies I used on it in GT4. :( use some other matte black rims instead.
 
Honda CR-X Si-R '90; it is one incredible performer, even without adding a turbo to it. It handles like a dream without having much modification done to it.

S2000 '03, some light exhaust, intake and computer tuning and a 300 bhp this car becomes one incredible drifter. I think it's quite impressive that a 2l NA engine is capable of producing 250+ bhp :)
 
Anyone else in love with this gem of a car? What other cars do you feel a love or sentimental value to?

That car is awesome definitely one of my favorite's, that and my GT Academy 370Z it might be the tune that I have but I really like how it drives
 
S2000 gt1 turbo, spoon ek civic, fto gpx, impreza tc... All outstanding
 
Honda S800 RSC
Caterham Fireblade
Eunos Roadster
Lancer Evolution VI TM
147 Twinspark
Z06 (non-racemodded)
CTR Yellowbird
 
So pleased someone else loves this car as well as me! Seriously it's one of my favourte Standard cars. Real fun thing to drive and I love the sound of it too! Made my day :) more sentimental to me as my mum always had a Honda Civic as I was growing up so I grew a custom to having a Honda Civic, to this present day I own one too :)
 
Anyone else feeling any love for the dn-x/dualnote?

Sure, the pp might be too high for such a car, but the way it goes is amazing. Also has an added bonus of being a lightweight hybrid.
 
Back