The Muse ThreadMusic 

Friend that gets the ticket: "Oh, Muse? Yeah, I think I've heard of them before." :irked:
"Yea, I've listened to a couple songs. Uprising, I think."

:rolleyes:

So yea, you hit the nail on the head. :lol:

Is that what they actually said? :lol:

"Hey bro, Ummm, yeah I'm actually a really big Muser."

"What's a Muser? anyways, too late bro."

:(
Something similar to that, at least. :lol:

Edit: Darn, it got taken down. It was their full set from Glastonbury this past Friday for those who didn't see.

Last edited:
2017 US Tour

IMG_5207.JPG

http://muse.mu/news,2017-north-american-tour_2763.htm

They said that they are going to make the next album something that they've never done before, a while back. If they do some 80s style synthwave, which has to be one of my favorite music genres, i will lose my mind! :D:tup:

Images like this really make me think its going to be slightly 80's. That would honestly be the most amazing thing i could imagine.

11184_original.jpg

P1uCkPV.png

Last edited:
I got tickets to see them this month on the 24th in NYC! :D Luckily I was quick, it's been sold out for about 3 days now. :lol:

Just got back from the show. Holy ****. :lol:

What an experience. Loved every damn second of it (but hey that was going to be a given from the start).

DVmhx96WsAA-fg9.jpg

New single out on the 15th! Looks like I was right about the synthwave vibes.
What’s interesting is that the teaser poster gives off an 80s synthwave vibe, but Matt has called it a “heavy, rocking song,” and even went as far as to call it “Fury II.” Needless to say, I’m ready for next Thursday!

Back