the name become yellow

some one know why some ppl have yellow name
my name become yellow 2 days ago

that's interesting. first we thought the yellow names could be from PD staff members.

now we know it's not.

it's something we have to find out. do you race a lot? do you win a lot? anything that could make you "gain" that yellow color?

i was thinking it could be those who cheat/get a lot of penalties. not saying valentino momo is a cheater its just an idea.

yellow.. hmm reminds me of yellow flag ;) so other drivers need to be aware of you?

never cheat. i finished the events on simulation mode, i got the all 37 cars, i have about 6-7 time trial rank in the first 5. win most of the online events,
and today it was white again
so i have no clue

my name was yellow too, but now it isnt anymore

but i think it could be more "gold" as yellow, meaning you have some toptimes in the online events 7-15?

my name was yellow after getting first in online event 14 👍

my name was yellow too, but now it isnt anymore

but i think it could be more "gold" as yellow, meaning you have some toptimes in the online events 7-15?

my name was yellow after getting first in online event 14 👍

i don't know, i'll check that if i can overtake you. been playing the same time trial, just 0'3 tenths behind you.

btw, if mastered that last chicane that it's giving me fits. great lap:tup:

and again me

my name is still yellow, but only with one Ferrari F430?

i bought another, my name was white
other cars -> white name

so does someone have new information?

I've noticed every time I've seen a yellow name, the player will be racing with a Ferrari F430. It's never been any other car. Is this the same with you guys? Or is it just because that's the car that people are using to set the fastest times?

you are right, i cant remember a yellow name in an other car. but if this would have been the car with the fastest times, why isnt´t it the new Skyline?

and i even dont know, what ive done to get the yellow name? :D

After playing with two yellow namers tonight I am confident that it means some sort of a punishment. Both the yellow namers I raced tonight were bad driving bumpers...

After playing with two yellow namers tonight I am confident that it means some sort of a punishment. Both the yellow namers I raced tonight were bad driving bumpers...

Surely a penalty system like that would colour the names with another colour? i.e. red

I'd bank on it being related to their time trial times.

Surely a penalty system like that would colour the names with another colour? i.e. red

I'd bank on it being related to their time trial times.

maybe its like in football, ppl get yellow cards ie warnings and red card=sent off the field.

you are right, i cant remember a yellow name in an other car. but if this would have been the car with the fastest times, why isnt´t it the new Skyline?

and i even dont know, what ive done to get the yellow name? :D

I think it is your top 10 score in the F430 on Suzuki time trial from last week. I also always have a yellow name when driving the online F430 race from this week, but never in any other online race. So I'm sure it is related to this, having a top time in a time trial with the same car/track combo.

The only thing I'm not sure about is how high you have to have finished. Top 10, 25, 100? I have to look where I finished in that race.

I don't get how the "yellow name" became a symbol of "bad driving".....

People already said it only happens on certain car mostly F430. Like Arwin said I also think it had something to do with time record or something.

My named also became yellow 2 times this week. I usually don´t bump into other cars. I had a record (1:14:29) on the EVO on R tires on Suzuka until someone discovered the "short way" across the grass and lowered the time to 1:13:7 :(.

and again me

my name is still yellow, but only with one Ferrari F430?

i bought another, my name was white
other cars -> white name

so does someone have new information?

Have you raced in all of the online events? That could be the reason a name goes Yellow

Have you raced in all of the online events? That could be the reason a name goes Yellow

My name became yellow for a while and i have gold for every events and dealer races. That could be an explication.
Today i've raced 3 other Yellow named F430 in the single model race at suzuka.
both drivers were quite fair play, so i don't think the yellow name is mark of bad or good player sitting behind the wheel.

First I thougth it was like in the S-8 event the system assigned you a team mate but since i've been racing 3 yellow named in the same race this assumption isn't credible anymore...

Grey is usually assigned to cars that are placed after you in an online race line up?

Saying that I'm always placed last but I have noted it on the odd occasion when being placed second to last.

I think it is your top 10 score in the F430 on Suzuki time trial from last week. I also always have a yellow name when driving the online F430 race from this week, but never in any other online race. So I'm sure it is related to this, having a top time in a time trial with the same car/track combo.

The only thing I'm not sure about is how high you have to have finished. Top 10, 25, 100? I have to look where I finished in that race.

When ever I use the F430 I am highlighted in Gold / Yellow. Started happening after some conditions happened.

I think Arwin's guess is close. Maybe other factors. These are some of the conditions I've meet just before my name became highlighted.

I played the time trail from last week. The one in professional mode and N tires. I think I placed 20th. Somewhere around there I haven't checked. I've completed the game and received all the prize cars. In the S class events in single player play I have golded the missions that involve the Ferrari. I finished most of my online races in the top either 1st or 2nd. I play the online events often now that I'm done with the single player missions.

So any of these conditions could have part of the formula for getting you name highlighted in Gold / Yellow.

I raced with 'rocketpunch' last night and noticed that his name was also yellow. I thought it may have summat to do with time trials as you were very fast fella:tup:
Then later on, I saw 'fastyfast' (who i'm sure many of you have heard of) in a race and his name was yellow too:idea: He set records for the Eiger norwand and suzuka at one point. Fortunately for everyone, he seemed to find the F430 race very tricky:sly:

After these instances, i'm definitely leaning towards 'time trial toppers'👍

Nice racing with cha.

Here the mystery lies. I don't even have an online/offline time established for suzuka with the F430 (except for when I have to do the missions).

I simply have no clue where the yellow name came form.....

The gold / yellow could come from your times in the single player missions with the F430. Or if you've completed the S class missions in gold. Since some are saying they haven't done the time trials...

I know for sure it happened the same day I completed the S missions. I got Gold trophies for the S missions where I could use the F430. So maybe it has something to do with that.

Those that have gold / yellow names, can you let us know if you also meet this case?
Do you have gold in the S class missions where you use the F430 to obtain gold?

" エントリーリスト画面に出てくる黄色い方って?
オンライン対戦時等レースに参加する参加者さんの中にオンラインID及車種名が「黄色」の人って?
私は白いのですが、レベル等の違いなのですか?
車種はフェラーリF430が殆どだとお見受けします。
ご存知の方教えていただけますか??
ろしくお願いします。 "
The yellow one っ て where it appears in the entry list picture? At the time and the like of online opposition participates in race/lace in the participant who online ID and car species name the human っ て "of yellow"? I do, being to be white, but being to be the difference of level and the like it does? Model Ferrari F 430 is the majority, it discovers distantly. The one which is knowing you can teach? ? We ask may.

"その現象は、S-8のF430二台をワンツーフィニッシュさせるレースを勝っても負けても中断してでもいいからとりあえずプレイしてその後車を乗り換えずにオンラインすれば、名前が黄色くなります。"
If the F430 two unit of S-8 one two winning, being defeated, discontinuing the race/lace which is made to finish, even playing temporarily from calling, after that without changing the car, the online it does the phenomenon, name becomes yellow.

" きちんと過去に同じような話題があるか確認しましたか?過去のフォーラムの記事にその話題が掲載されています。
どうも最終的にはバグではないのか、という話のようですが…。詳しくはフォーラムトップのタブや左側の検索エンジンを使って探してみてください。"
Securely you verified whether past there is a similar topic? The topic is published to the article of the past forum. Very, that it seems as in the story which you say whether finally it is not bug, but.... As for details using the tub of the forum top and the search engine of the left side, please try searching.

" 特別意味はないようです。"
It seems that is not special meaning.

ご回答ありがとうございます。
バグのようですね。
" 余談ですが何故にこのようなフォーラム等での質問、意見、不鮮明な要素に対して、ポリフォニーさん側でのオフィシャルな回答が得られないのは。。。。
全てを回答すれとは言いませんが。"
Reply thank you. With like bug shank. It is digression, but why with, this kind of forum and the like as for not being able to obtain the official reply on ポリフォニー side vis-a-vis question, opinion and the unclear element. . . . The れ which replies it is not everything, but.

Hope that helps make it as clear as mud?

They know as much as we do!:indiff:

Neil

That made things even more confusing. First, we were all just speculating. Now, we have a weird "direct to English" translation that resembles some emails I get....mass confusion.

Just thought I would add to the confusion, as well as doing what was asked! lol;)

Neil

Back