The New GTPlanet Scavenger Hunt...

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,038 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
That ought to be nearly everything updated. I need to fill in the categories for the weeks between 36 and now, but other than that it's all up-to-date.

I exist as a double personality :D

Gingiba = Metar.

I figured something like that, but I couldn't muster up sufficient care to go check.

Updating :D

Rue
I here the Pope's pond is full of them.

I heard the same thing. Here is a rare security image captured via popecam:

holy_carp.jpg

:lol:

Next week's categories while I remember:

1) Fastest Company Car - Find the fastest car with company signage on it. Dealer cars don't count.

Good: 👍
106089962_7419ce5139.jpg

Bad: 👎
20070411110108_IMG_0643.JPG

2) Torque it up - Car/SUV with the most Torques (helpful if you can list your answer in Nm)

3) Reverse Action - Quickest car (0-60/100 times going forward) with its reverse lights on

4) Rollin' on plastic - Most expensive car with plastic wheel trims

Bonus

porsche-cayman.jpg

Oh tits!

I had some entries for categories, but forgot to upload them before I left for the weekend.

Since no-one entered, I'll post the categories for the week after this...

I took a picture today of 2 military Humvees going down the road towards the military recruitment center/camp down the road from my house, according to AM General, the torque on the A2's are 290ft./lbs. and I also took a picture of my friend's GMC Sierra w/5.7 V8 that makes 285ft./lbs. of torque. Best I've found so far...

Here are my pictures for the torque category:
p3020498ay2.jpg

p3020497gk7.jpg

290ft./lbs. or 393.17nm if my calculations are correct.

My entry post...

2 - Torque It Up

mosttorquegl8.jpg

Porsche Cayenne Turbo - 516lbft or 700Nm.​

Dang! I forgot to upload the rest of my pictures. I was so busy playing Lost Oddysey and Fifa Street 3 that I lost track of the days.. :sly:

To be honest, with 1 entry in the last two weeks and no-one noticing (or at least complaining) that I haven't posted any new categories for this week, the Scavenger Hunt thread has run its course.

Thanks for playing, and Doug wins the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back