The New Photo Effects Discovery Thread

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 35 comments
United States
New York
GO6DoRiFUt0
gtun3d
As someone posted the Toyota FT-1 Shots in the main forum, 2 shots really stuck out...

i1UFWQTK68d7eSH.jpg

i18rDz4GGfePlSB.jpg

Look at that blur! It's like camera movement during exposure, which brings the question up... could these be coming or are they photoshopped?

In the first shot, the light trails continue even behind the side windows, which either A. someone spent hours doing just for one shot, or it's actually In game.

And then the 2nd, you can see quite clearly GT's artifacts, and the blur on the FT-1 looks far to in game to replicate...

So what do you guys think? Possible update for us or just PD teasing us after screwing us over with a lack luster photomode?

Oh man :drool: That looks good!
Would love some more options in shutter speed and maybe camera movement. Hoping PD thinks that photomode needs some additions.

Would be really nice to have some more effects and filters.

This one looks like PS or a new filter as well (the blur):
i1lMB1WsJDRaRcc.jpg

i1Lno3UtJDRMRcE.jpg

That seems noticbily photoshooped, most at the rear end.
i1WifCJcttTck7c.jpg

so does this, but the crowd blur looks very GT authentic (like the wierd red/blue color effect thats currently in the game)

but that 2nd SSR5 shot... it just seems impossible to replicate in photoshop, or else it'd take hours.

A bit of sad realism for y'all.:D

I am almost certain that those effects are in-engine but not in-game, like a lot of other stuff that PD showcased in trailers but are yet to put in an actual game.
Don't get too excited, guys.

I am almost certain that those effects are in-engine but not in-game, like a lot of other stuff that PD showcased in trailers but are yet to put in an actual game.
Let us be SM :lol:
It's good to get excited for a couple of minutes :dopey:

That's what im figuring too, just like the light trails in videos. It's just the first we've seen of this in photos and especially that realistic.

I know there are people caplable of doing this type of editing pretty quickly but I have no idea why would PD do it since this doesn't add nothing to the car announcement thing.

I would like to see this type of effects coming to GT6 but I'm not over excited about it.

One thing is certain, those shots are not from current GT6 photomode. Contrast and blur are a lot diferent.

One thing is certain, those shots are not from current GT6 photomode. Contrast and blur are a lot diferent.

They are from current GT6 photomode, just probably PD's only version and the fact that they're edited...

They are from current GT6 photomode, just probably PD's only version and the fact that they're edited...

They're not from the photomode version I have assuming that at least the first 2 shots would take a lot of time to reproduce in PS as you said. ;)

They're not from the photomode version I have assuming that at least the first 2 shots would take a lot of time to reproduce in PS as you said. ;)
Depends on what you call "GT6 Photomode". And it looks like you do different things.:D

Depends on what you call "GT6 Photomode". And it looks like you do different things.:D

It is GT6, just the GT6 PD doesn't want us to have because that way, we would of actually gotten an upgrade from GT5 instead of Locations cut, (4 out of 5 suck) 1 feature added and the most annoying glitch ever during race replays (which I swear if that's not fixed in 1.03 I may just give up until it's fixed)

I'm trying to say that I wouldn't be able to get some shots straight from GT6 (unedited) as they are in this thread. Speacially the first 2 (the blur effect). :)

Probably this is just Photoshop treatment and we'll only get the car. :D

It is GT6, just the GT6 PD doesn't want us to have because that way, we would of actually gotten an upgrade from GT5 instead of Locations cut, (4 out of 5 suck) 1 feature added and the most annoying glitch ever during race replays (which I swear if that's not fixed in 1.03 I may just give up until it's fixed)
do you mean that ugly square with any light source? Or is there another glitch I don't know about?

That one is pretty stupid. lol

But I hate that other one where (in some tracks) you can't increase the exposure over 0.0 with some filters. -.-'

I would probably go with either "doesn't bother ot put in game" or "restrained by system limitations" instead of just "doesn't want us", but yeah, I generally agree witcha. Come to think of it, I'd love to know who actually made and approved such decisions as letting both GT5 and GT6 be released without a substantial career mode and putting GT6 out on the PS3 two months after the PS4's release. As well well as a ton of other "odd" choices in the recent GT history.
I'm trying to say that I wouldn't be able to get some shots straight from GT6 (unedited) as they are in this thread. Speacially the first 2 (the blur effect). :)

Probably this is just Photoshop treatment and we'll only get the car. :D
PD don't need photoshop to do it they just have good PC's to run their build of the game on.:)

Back