The New Photo Effects Discovery Thread

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 35 comments
" . . . deported multi flash would be great additions."

^^^ if you're talking slave flashes, i hear you

Last edited:
Seems PD is teasing us even more... Changed the thread title.
i1TLjKv4flz3WuB.jpg

The Blur on this seems... very odd. It really suggests a very low shutter speed, and the Traditional liveried X1 accelerated, leaving the ghosted image/blur.
i1qccYzexhflU8E.jpg

Same here. Noticed the ghosted background behind the blur, implying a super low shutter, and the cars accelrated, created the text being readable, but being blurred.

And I noticed with the M4 shot within GT6's VGT section itself...
i1g8cuYRqwbJVSB.jpg

i10P9WcpnvS63TH.jpg

That looks way too Gran Turismo, and if it was a real shot, why would it be in game?

So here we have both new lower shutter speeds, and even a possible photo travel location.

AND YET THE 🤬 RACE REPLAY GLITCH STILL ISN'T FIXED.

I'm getting so aggravated with them now.

Would be great to have the possibility to focus on 2 cars as those X2014 shots are showing...

The soundproof room is quite nice too.

The Elusive Light & Sound
This picture started out as my usual terrible effort. A red Mercedes Vision GT speeding through the tunnel at SSRX.

Then, it struck me just how terrible the idea was so, i went a little mad, erased the car, drew a few lines and what you see above is the result...Yes, it's still crap!

For anyone who want's to create a long exposure effect on your pictures, it's really quite easy. Some Zoom Blur, some slightly wavy lines, some blured, some not and have a play with their various blend modes...it's piss easy!

Aaaaanyway, here is the original shot i started with, as you can see...it was going to end up looking just awful!

0h2z.jpg

Thanks for looking (and lauging!)
👍

Back